Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771985 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #8775 on: February 23, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
Susan Rice just wants to remind everyone that the Obama Administration was doing everything by the book in regards to the investigation (spying) of the Trump campaign. 

She said so in an email to herself a month after that one meeting. 

No weird CYA’ing or anything to get that from Susan to Susan email on the public record.

Again, by the book. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: February 23, 2019, 01:27:22 PM »
Good reminder. Thanks Dax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8777 on: February 23, 2019, 01:38:10 PM »
Triggered by the oddest things.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: February 23, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
If you mean sending an email to yourself a month later to remind yourself that you did it “the right way” as being odd, then you might have a point, Phil.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: February 23, 2019, 02:55:28 PM »
If you mean sending an email to yourself a month later to remind yourself that you did it “the right way” as being odd, then you might have a point, Phil.

It is odd.

Is an email.saying you want to get.dirt on your political opponent from a Russian spy odd or normal?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8780 on: February 23, 2019, 03:37:38 PM »

It is odd.

Is an email.saying you want to get.dirt on your political opponent from a Russian spy odd or normal?

Which Russian “spy” is this?

Is hiring an MI-6 guy with weird ties to Russians and on the FBI payroll with other individuals on the DOD payroll to dig up dirt on the political outsider odd or normal?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: February 23, 2019, 03:43:31 PM »
I don't know if the Clintons and Obama and Trump all suck or if they're all awesome, but it's nice that they're all together in whatever they are.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8782 on: February 23, 2019, 08:48:36 PM »

It is odd.

Which Russian “spy” is this?

Is hiring an MI-6 guy with weird ties to Russians and on the FBI payroll with other individuals on the DOD payroll to dig up dirt on the political outsider odd or normal?

So the odd part to you is digging up his dirt not the fact that you voted for the r..Kelly of presidents? That is odd dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8783 on: February 23, 2019, 08:58:49 PM »
The Best Tap Out Ever!  Thanks, Phil

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: February 24, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »
He tweets Dax gE posts

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1099713451457462273?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8785 on: February 24, 2019, 11:05:37 AM »
He tweets Dax gE posts

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1099713451457462273?s=21

So in other words, facts. Why do you hate facts SD? Weird.

I guess you’ll just have to pull out the ol “I don’t really follow this stuff” card.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8786 on: February 24, 2019, 01:02:53 PM »

To: [email protected]

Dear Dax:

Just want to note that on or about January 31st 2019.  I had a discussion with myself.  Where I affirmed to myself that I will be filing my 2019 tax return by-the-book.

I then reaffirmed a second time that all tax returns will be filed in 100% compliance with all applicable tax laws of the United States of America and all other governmental tax/revenue bodies both foreign and domestic.

Very truly yours, in compliance, forthrightness and by-the-bookness.

Sonofdaxjones

P.S.  I have attached a copy of the certified letter I sent my accountants and financial planners reiterating  all points made above.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: February 24, 2019, 02:40:22 PM »
Imagine how triggered dax would be if Sasha emailed Russians for dirt on her dad's.opponents.  just look how mad he is about an email that literally says nothing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: February 24, 2019, 03:58:21 PM »
Imagine how triggered dax would be if Sasha emailed Russians for dirt on her dad's.opponents.  just look how mad he is about an email that literally says nothing.

Look at the idiot who doesn't understand that the email in question here was a CYA attempt and an extremely  :lol: one by one of Barry's lying liars.

The same woman who was sent out on the Sunday morning talk show tour to sell the YouTube video BS among many other things on the trail of Susan "huge liar' Rice.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8789 on: February 24, 2019, 04:04:24 PM »

Look at the idiot who doesn't understand that the email in question here was a CYA attempt and an extremely  :lol: one by one of Barry's lying liars.

The same woman who was sent out on the Sunday morning talk show tour to sell the YouTube video BS among many other things on the trail of Susan "huge liar' Rice.

nobody is questioning this email. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8790 on: February 24, 2019, 04:06:51 PM »

Oh and as usual nothing from you on hiring the foreign MI6 intelligence guy with weird ties to Russia and the use of spies on the DOD payroll.  Not to mention the Clinton campaign openly lobbying the FBI to investigate Trump.  Is that normal, Phil?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: February 24, 2019, 04:12:27 PM »

Oh and as usual nothing from you on hiring the foreign MI6 intelligence guy with weird ties to Russia and the use of spies on the DOD payroll.  Not to mention the Clinton campaign openly lobbying the FBI to investigate Trump.  Is that normal, Phil?

I'm not even going to try and fact check this most likely mischaracterization of truth but I'll bite.  The FBI are big kids, if there is something to investigate (there was) then they investigate.  If they find nothing then what is your concern?  Are you inferring the FBI only investigated trump because Hill dog asked them to? 

Is Trump lobbying russia to hack into political opponents normal?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: February 24, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »

I'm not even going to try and fact check this most likely mischaracterization of truth but I'll bite.  The FBI are big kids, if there is something to investigate (there was) then they investigate.  If they find nothing then what is your concern?  Are you inferring the FBI only investigated trump because Hill dog asked them to? 

Is Trump lobbying russia to hack into political opponents normal?

Why would the Russians hack what they already hacked long before Trump said a word?   It's come out in the emails, the Clinton campaign was using their connections to lobby the FBI to to investigate Trump.   Why? They were a shoe in, must have been part of the "insurance policy" (that Barry wanted to know everything they were doing . . . which was "by the book", Susan Rice said so).

We'll never really know how badly the DNC was hacked because those crack "big boy" FBI agents waited weeks to investigate and we all know what happened when Queen BleachBit showed up to do her thing.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: February 24, 2019, 04:28:20 PM »
Why would the Russians hack what they already hacked long before Trump said a word?

I believe that it's been reported that Russia began their attempts to hack the DNC hours after Trump said "Russia if you're listening" please find Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: February 24, 2019, 09:36:22 PM »
Why would the Russians hack what they already hacked long before Trump said a word?

I believe that it's been reported that Russia began their attempts to hack the DNC hours after Trump said "Russia if you're listening" please find Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

LOL, okay.   :lol:

Timeline:
September 2015 - The FBI contacts the Democratic National Committee's help desk, cautioning the IT department that at least one computer has been compromised by Russian hackers. A technician scans the system and does not find anything suspicious.
November 2015 - The FBI reaches out to the DNC again, warning them that one of their computers is transmitting information back to Russia. DNC management later says that IT technicians failed to pass along the message that the system had been breached.
March 19, 2016 - Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta receives a phishing email masked as an alert from Google that another user had tried to access his account. It contains a link to a page where Podesta can change his password. He shares the email with a staffer from the campaign's help desk. The staffer replies with a typo - instead of typing "This is an illegitimate email," the staffer types "This is a legitimate email." Podesta follows the instructions and types a new password, allowing hackers to access his emails.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: February 24, 2019, 09:38:32 PM »
Dax is wrong, but also not response worthy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: February 24, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
By 2015 Vlad Putin was dunking on Barry and Barry's National Security complex so hard it's actually pretty sad.

No wonder all those guys are so mad.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: February 24, 2019, 09:47:28 PM »
My mistake. Russia attempted to hack email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office hours after Trump said, "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing." Not the DNC.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: February 24, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »
My mistake. Russia attempted to hack email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office after Trump said, "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing." Not the DNC.

If you need to believe that's when they first started, you're insane, but that's cool.

Not to mention they already hacked (as did multiple other state security agencies) Hillary's illegal email server when she was SOS.   This on top of the cyber-security fiasco that was DWS.

Your icons are a living cyber-security/information security nightmare.