Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772976 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6525 on: July 18, 2018, 03:01:16 PM »
No (as in no more questions?) debatable in the minds of people who aren't unhinged 24/7

No (as in Russia is not targeting the US?) That's absolutely what he meant (If you're a perpetually enraged LibBot)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6526 on: July 18, 2018, 03:04:16 PM »
HE can just change it to "yes" tomorrow

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: July 18, 2018, 03:08:21 PM »
HE can just change it to "yes" tomorrow

Hopefully we'll not cross the YouTube killed the ambassador Rubicon.    :crossfingers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: July 18, 2018, 03:10:22 PM »
No (as in no more questions?) debatable in the minds of people who aren't unhinged 24/7

No (as in Russia is not targeting the US?) That's absolutely what he meant (If you're a perpetually enraged LibBot)

amaze

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: July 18, 2018, 03:10:53 PM »

Dax is an amazing person

Thanks Steve

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6530 on: July 18, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
you are amazing dax. that's why we're buds.  :cheers:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6531 on: July 18, 2018, 03:13:28 PM »
you are amazing dax. that's why we're buds.  :cheers:

:love: :cheers:  :blush:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: July 18, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »

A full five minutes after getting your marching orders from SHS.  You're getting slow.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: July 18, 2018, 03:51:15 PM »
Or just watch the video  :dunno:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6535 on: July 18, 2018, 03:54:30 PM »
although dax is insane, i do think it's possible trump was responding to a different question.  there were obviously people talking that the audio didn't pick up.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: July 18, 2018, 04:00:29 PM »
Or just watch the video  :dunno:

Tell me which part of this transcript is wrong:

[Reporter]: Is Russia still targeting the U.S. Mr. President?
[SHS]: Press, let's go -
[DJT]: Thank you very much. No.
[SHS]: Make your way out.
[Reporter]: No, you don't believe that to be the case?
[DJT]: No.
[SHS]: Let's go.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: July 18, 2018, 04:08:41 PM »
although dax is insane, i do think it's possible trump was responding to a different question.  there were obviously people talking that the audio didn't pick up.

Even sys is starting to fall into the: "well I guess it's possible" mentality when assessing the truthfulness of this administration.  It truly does wear on a person.

https://twitter.com/CeciliaVega/status/1019671717587890176

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: July 18, 2018, 04:14:26 PM »

Even sys is starting to fall into the: "well I guess it's possible" mentality when assessing the truthfulness of this administration.  It truly does wear on a person.

Even though sys is a certifiable whackadoo who posts hilarious videos of dictators that "we stand up to" (but in some cases not until after we use them to fight wars against our other enemies and sell them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weapons in the process), I'll agree with him here.

It must exhausting to think you have to dissect every word Trump says catastrophe, but you seem like a stick to it kind of dude.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6539 on: July 18, 2018, 04:16:37 PM »

thanks, that removes any confusion.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6540 on: July 18, 2018, 04:20:25 PM »
when my dog does something I don't want him do, I say "no" very forcefully. maybe trump was pulling a dog move on that reporter because she was asking a question he didn't like.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6541 on: July 18, 2018, 04:23:36 PM »
The media has lost it's rough ridin' mind and all of its credibility. This is anothet example of how rough ridin' absurd they are behaving.

They dont give a crap about what trump means or what he's actually doing, they just want to cobble sound bytes together to try and create controversy about this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) russian COLUSION thing, that nothing more than a fan fiction tangent of the russian election meddling thing.

Why you morons indulge in these banal debates is beyond me. Get a rough ridin' hobby.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6542 on: July 18, 2018, 04:24:56 PM »
Why is it surprising that he would casually assert that he's ended any Russia threat by having chatted up Putin for a bit?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: July 18, 2018, 04:33:08 PM »
Why is it surprising that he would casually assert that he's ended any Russia threat by having chatted up Putin for a bit?

it's not.  that's his move on everything.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #6544 on: July 18, 2018, 04:42:22 PM »
From Real Clear Politics:
Rand Paul said, ""I agree completely," Paul said of Trump's stance. "I think John Brennan's completely unhinged and you see him now calling the president treasonous."

"What should worry every American is John Brennan was in charge of the CIA, the most powerful intelligence gathering group on the planet," he said. "They can absorb every bit of information you can imagine, your phone calls, your metadata, your bank records, your visa records. They can destroy any person's life. The person at the head of that turns out to be a very much partisan, a Trump hater and very much just someone who is a, you know, Trump hater, I guess that's the best way to put it."
"I really am worried that he was head of the CIA for so long harboring all of that bias," Paul added.

Comey was beating his holyscout Amercantile pie meat today trying to urge everyone to vote for congressional Democrats.

These two virulent Trump haters were the ramrods of the effort to create fake information for the sole purpose of destroying Trump.  Both met regularly with Obama.  Did Obama try to scuttle liberty by raping the ballot box?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: July 18, 2018, 04:42:48 PM »
The media has lost it's rough ridin' mind and all of its credibility. This is anothet example of how rough ridin' absurd they are behaving.

They dont give a crap about what trump means or what he's actually doing, they just want to cobble sound bytes together to try and create controversy about this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) russian COLUSION thing, that nothing more than a fan fiction tangent of the russian election meddling thing.

Why you morons indulge in these banal debates is beyond me. Get a rough ridin' hobby.
Amaze

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: July 18, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »
I too am disgusted the media keeps focusing on things the president says, but that’s the world we live in ya know?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6547 on: July 18, 2018, 04:56:36 PM »
The Newt....
"Whatever the Russians did, they did while Brennan was director of the CIA, Clapper was director of national intelligence, and James Comey was head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. These former officials attack Trump ferociously to hide their own failure and their own guilt. Just keep that in mind the next time you see one of them on TV."
Obama is the one who let Russians meddle.
Trump is cleaning up Obama's Russian mess.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6548 on: July 18, 2018, 04:59:43 PM »
Well that settles it. Trump is cleaning up the mess that two days ago he said didn’t exist and today he said is no longer a problem.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6549 on: July 18, 2018, 05:07:41 PM »
The Newt....
"Whatever the Russians did, they did while Brennan was director of the CIA, Clapper was director of national intelligence, and James Comey was head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. These former officials attack Trump ferociously to hide their own failure and their own guilt. Just keep that in mind the next time you see one of them on TV."
Obama is the one who let Russians meddle.
Trump is cleaning up Obama's Russian mess.

RenoSock   

Timelines don't matter to LibBot/NewNeoCon Nation.   Come on man.