Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772651 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6275 on: July 16, 2018, 12:34:38 PM »
I can't decide if the era of post election flexibility ended for the New NeoCons when Trump got elected, or today.

A pickle

I mean, if  there'd been a "reset" button, would that have made the New NeoCons happy?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: July 16, 2018, 12:35:18 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: July 16, 2018, 12:37:38 PM »
The new Hyper Militeristic and Strategically Combative LibBot is extremely entertaining.

Maybe if Susan Rice hadn't told the White House's Cyber Security director to "stand down" when he was prepared to combat Russian hacking, you guys could have gotten Hillary elected and had your war with Russia.   Hate it for ya.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: July 16, 2018, 12:38:07 PM »
I have no problem with working to normalize relations with Russia and de-escalate the tensions brought about by the annexation of Ukraine and Syria.

Now just for a second imagine the Right Wing reaction to the statements made by Trump if Obama had made them.

Even removing all of the peripheral elements of election meddling, potential blackmail, investigations of COLUSION, numerous indictments.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: July 16, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: July 16, 2018, 12:41:06 PM »
The betas have won

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: July 16, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »
Holy crap.  Trump still managed to take Putin's dick out of his mouth just long enough to get in a classic "Hillary's emails" reference.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: July 16, 2018, 12:42:19 PM »
Dax, as always, thank you for working hard to transcribe talking points from whatever far right radio program you're listening to in real time.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: July 16, 2018, 12:43:53 PM »
@sys

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1018816996899778560?s=21

@steve dave, my good friend, steve dave.  i already knew sasse was a senator, but unfortunately i have no way to relay that information to him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: July 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM »
Even putin has to realize that type of subservience is an optical nightmare

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6285 on: July 16, 2018, 12:45:29 PM »
Which Superman is it where zod makes the president kneel?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6286 on: July 16, 2018, 12:47:11 PM »
Dax, as always, thank you for working hard to transcribe talking points from whatever far right radio program you're listening to in real time.

You guys are the New Neo Cons, friend.  Most of my talking points have an historical base from the very small group on the left who actually saw right through your guy for what he was, a NeoCon with a (D) next to his name, but only more weird.   The most nonsensical foreign policy administration in modern American history.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6287 on: July 16, 2018, 12:54:19 PM »
:adios:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6288 on: July 16, 2018, 12:58:24 PM »
FemDAX calls into c-span

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1018876214554058755
The fact that Russians were able to influence anyone at all via their methods paints a sorry picture of the collective intellect of our country.   

But lost as always is the fact the real propaganda campaign didn’t begin until after the election.

:cry:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: July 16, 2018, 01:09:12 PM »
I quit this thread back on page 16 because I got the impression none of this Russia stuff matters.  Questions:

When people talk about Russia being bad or an enemy, do they really just mean Putin?  Like, your regular Russian probably likes the idea of America and would just assume Russia have a lot of the stuff America has, right?

What did/does Russia/Putin have to gain by doing whatever they did to make Trump president?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:45 PM »
They gained a Useful Idiot.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6291 on: July 16, 2018, 01:28:33 PM »
I do appreciate the fact the New Neo Cons now identify so closely with John Brennan.

A man who ran an agency that among other things was caught spying on the United States Senate.  So up in arms was the American political left over the matter that John was forced to finally admit his agency spied on Congress and he had to write a letter saying he was really sorry.   Not resign, or be forced out, but an apology letter, after months of denials. 

The New American Left.  SMDH.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6292 on: July 16, 2018, 01:31:02 PM »
One day the left is saying Bolton and Trump are gonna blow up the world, the next day the New NeoCons are pissed off about the prospect of peace and good relations. 

You got it all covered New NeoCons. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6293 on: July 16, 2018, 01:31:12 PM »
I quit this thread back on page 16 because I got the impression none of this Russia stuff matters.  Questions:

When people talk about Russia being bad or an enemy, do they really just mean Putin?  Like, your regular Russian probably likes the idea of America and would just assume Russia have a lot of the stuff America has, right?

What did/does Russia/Putin have to gain by doing whatever they did to make Trump president?

Russia would stand to gain tremendously from a president who would ease sanctions put in place following the annexation of Crimea and a leader willing to curb or jeaprodize NATO.  Whose expansion has long been a threat to Moscow.

Publically subverting our democracy and having the president bend the knee must just be icing on the cake.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6294 on: July 16, 2018, 01:32:39 PM »
DAX - are you ok with the Presidents statements and posture at the Summit?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6295 on: July 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM »

The press conference is a pretty good indicator of what they gained.  For some reason Trump is very frightened and intimidated by

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6296 on: July 16, 2018, 01:35:26 PM »

Not sure if the first question is actually serious.  Yea, people are talking about the Russian state, not any individual Russian as being hostile to America.  Same with just about any developed country.

On the second, John Oliver I think did a good job explaining this a while back.  Putin is routinely criticized by other countries as well as his own people for sham elections and a government style that undermines individual freedoms.  The more America looks like a dumpster fire, the more Putin can say "see, you think it's really better anywhere else?"  So the more American people fight over the fairness of their own election system, the more Putin can legitimize his own authority in Russia. 

That is a benefit Putin can get from meddling pretty much regardless of who wins.  But Trump makes things even better because he came out with some very isolationist policies during his candidacy.  By refusing to lead a bunch of global initiatives, it creates a vacuum that countries like Russia and China can step into, which allows Putin to gain more power internationally as well.  Trump is also very stupid, so if Putin was going to choose someone to be his adversary, it is a pretty easy call.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6298 on: July 16, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »

The press conference is a pretty good indicator of what they gained.  For some reason Trump is very frightened and intimidated by

:frown:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile