Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772024 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5475 on: June 07, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »
You'll have to be more specific sonofcrypticjones

You're the one saying there's 90 something charges, not me.    :bigtoke:

Since you're not familiar with the subject

https://nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/politics/mueller-investigation-charges.html
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: June 07, 2018, 09:40:31 PM »
You'll have to be more specific sonofcrypticjones

You're the one saying there's 90 something charges, not me.    :bigtoke:

Since you're not familiar with the subject

https://nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/politics/mueller-investigation-charges.html

Any charges (to date) on colluding with Russia to influence the election?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: June 07, 2018, 09:43:46 PM »
It's ok for you to admit that you know exactly nothing about the investigation and the large amount of criminality it has already uncovered.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: June 07, 2018, 09:50:43 PM »
It's ok for you to admit that you know exactly nothing about the investigation and the large amount of criminality it has already uncovered.

I pretty much know everything.  It was a simple question, but you of course won't answer.

Right now reading through the texts between the FBI love birds.   They really hate Trump and the context of the "White House is Running This" is fascinating, not to mention the OCUNUS Lures.   

The failure to inform the C8 looks really bad as well.    But you don't care, you've sold out to The Man, LibBot.

Also, in the document the total fix by the DOJ and FBI to spare Hillary, LOL. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: June 07, 2018, 09:55:54 PM »
I like the suggestion that anything other than "colluding with Russia to influence the election" is perfectly acceptable and not worth investigating.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: June 07, 2018, 09:56:39 PM »
Also, dax knows nothing about any of it.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: June 07, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »
What's a C8?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: June 07, 2018, 10:00:17 PM »
Daxflection with a splash of daxplination  :Woot:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: June 07, 2018, 10:00:26 PM »
I like the suggestion that anything other than "colluding with Russia to influence the election" is perfectly acceptable and not worth investigating.

Never said that, you're flailing.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: June 07, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
Daxnial!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: June 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM »
What's a C8?

Committee of 8 or Gang of 8.

Oh and LibBot, the only one deflecting is you (as usual).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: June 07, 2018, 10:03:14 PM »
Daxnial!

Please post a link of where I said "it's not worth investigating".   You're in meltdown, hit the bong and call it a night, LibBot.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: June 07, 2018, 10:07:18 PM »
I wonder if dax currently thinks that Nixon is innocent. I have no doubt he would have thought so in 1974.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: June 07, 2018, 10:09:14 PM »
I wonder if dax currently thinks that Nixon is innocent. I have no doubt he would have thought so in 1974.

Absolutely flailing.   This is a terrible look, chum.

Why have you guys sold out to the organizations your ilk used to hate (with a passion). 

SMDH, the New NeoCons.  A total 180 in just a few short years.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: June 07, 2018, 10:11:17 PM »
OMG that's a yes!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5490 on: June 07, 2018, 10:12:00 PM »
OMG that's a yes!

LOL, not a chance.   Take a shower and call it a night.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: June 07, 2018, 10:30:15 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/trump-campaign-spying-obama-administration-investigation/

A little background. On January 6, 2017, Comey, Clapper, CIA director John Brennan, and NSA chief Michael Rogers visited President-elect Trump in New York to brief him on the Russia investigation. Just one day earlier, at the White House, Comey and then–acting attorney general Sally Yates had met with the political leadership of the Obama administration — President Obama, Vice President Biden, and national-security adviser Susan Rice — to discuss withholding information about the Russia investigation from the incoming Trump administration.

Ms. Rice put this sleight-of-hand a bit more delicately in her CYA memo-to-file about the Oval Office meeting (written two weeks after the fact, as Rice was leaving her office minutes after Trump’s inauguration):

President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia. [Emphasis added.]

It is easy to understand why Obama officials needed to discuss withholding information from Trump. They knew that the Trump campaign — not just some individuals tangentially connected to the campaign — was the subject of an ongoing FBI counterintelligence probe. Indeed, we now know that Obama’s Justice Department had already commenced FISA surveillance on Trump campaign figures, and that it was preparing to return to the FISA court to seek renewal of the surveillance warrants. We also know that at least one informant was still deployed. And we know that the FBI withheld information about the investigation from the congressional “Gang of Eight” during quarterly briefings from July 2106 through early March 2017. (See Comey testimony March 20, 2017, questioning by Representative Elise Stefanik (R., N.Y.).) Director Comey said Congress’s most trusted leaders were not apprised of the investigation because “it was a matter of such sensitivity.” Putting aside that the need to alert Congress to sensitive matters is exactly why there is a Gang of Eight, the palpable reason why the matter was deemed too “sensitive” for disclosure was that it involved the incumbent administration’s investigation of the opposition campaign.

Clearly, the Obama officials did not want Trump to know the full scope of their investigation of his campaign. But just as important, they wanted the investigation — an “insurance policy” that promised to hamstring Trump’s presidency — to continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That norm was flouted by the Justice Department and the FBI, under the direction of the Obama administration’s senior political leadership. Representative Gowdy, Senator Rubio, and General Clapper maintain that the Justice Department and the FBI were just doing what we should expect them to do, and that we should applaud them. But this claim is based on the easily refuted fiction that the Justice Department and FBI were not investigating the Trump campaign. The claim also ignores the stubborn fact that, if all the Obama administration had been trying to do was check out a few bad apples with suspicious Russia ties, this could easily have been done by alerting the Trump campaign and asking for its help.

Instead, Obama officials made the Trump campaign the subject of a counterintelligence investigation.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: June 07, 2018, 10:48:53 PM »
Pretty damning stuff regarding the man, these guys would have never made it through the sixties
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: June 07, 2018, 10:57:51 PM »
Could it be that they didn't tell Trump the full scope because they had reason to believe he's a suspect? Nothing wrong with that, is there? And that scenario seems very plausible to me because (1) he's morally despicable, (2) almost certainly has a criminal history, and (3) acts guilty as hell about all this.

You're right that I'm not crazy about the police. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see bad guys caught.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5494 on: June 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM »

You think it's okay for the special counsel specifically appointed by congress to investigate russian meddling in the election to instead investigate anyone for any reason because you are actually a nazi.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: June 07, 2018, 11:08:01 PM »
eff it, why doesn't trump create a doj task force to investigate democrats for anything and see who doesn't go apeshit and start screaming nazi every third word.

At least trump isn't doing actual nazi crap like instructing the irs to audit conservative 501c3 orgs for no reason, or having the fdic freeze accounts of gun retailers.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: June 07, 2018, 11:29:35 PM »
It appears fsd is as equally uninformed as dax

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: June 07, 2018, 11:33:52 PM »
I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: June 08, 2018, 07:28:12 AM »
Free man Carter Page, helping the corrupt Obama DOJ prosecute real Russian spies.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/06/07/carter_page_russian_spy__or_fbi_honor_scout.html

Then the hyper partisan, extremely corrupt Obama DOJ turned on him. 

Still free man Carter Page still cannot get the FBI to tell him exactly why he was investigated.   Plus this blows the Dem corrupt Obama DOJ apology letter out of the water.  They soaked up every level of HUMINT you can get on a person, and 2 years later he still walks the streets. 

The Obama DOJ:  Absolute corruption, absolutely.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: June 08, 2018, 07:39:08 AM »
My fav part of Dax mantra is to hold onto small bits with unknown context like "white house is running this" and ignoring the mountains of stuff already out about his heros. Lol.