Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 774049 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5425 on: June 06, 2018, 11:11:51 AM »
I just hope that when the 'pubs get beat and embarrassed by the next dem president, they make a full court press to find something/anything to get to the bottom of why they lost.

Ya, who cares about national security

Then you should have despised the previous president.

His whackadoo policies hurt national security tremendously. 

As opposed to backing out of multiple international agreements and alienating our allies which has us back on the right track!

You mean the unsigned memorandum of understanding with Iran?   A completely worthless piece of paper.   Nothing says "we're not seeking WMD's" like an expanding ballistic missile program.  Unless of course you believe that Iran was going to try and wipe Israel off the face of the earth the occasional 500lb bomb at a time.     

Did NATO cancel the massive military drills occurring right now, right on the border with Russia?  (of which the U.S. is, as always, substantially present).

Has the U.S. stopped freedom of navigation exercises in the South China sea?

Obama:

Asian Pivot (China):  Failed

Iran:  Failed

Russian Reset:  Failed

Arab Spring:  Failed

Dax and Bolton are hand in hand in wanting a war with Iran

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: June 06, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
I just hope that when the 'pubs get beat and embarrassed by the next dem president, they make a full court press to find something/anything to get to the bottom of why they lost.

As opposed to backing out of multiple international agreements and alienating our allies which has us back on the right track!

You mean the unsigned memorandum of understanding with Iran?   A completely worthless piece of paper.   Nothing says "we're not seeking WMD's" like an expanding ballistic missile program.  Unless of course you believe that Iran was going to try and wipe Israel off the face of the earth the occasional 500lb bomb at a time.     

Did NATO cancel the massive military drills occurring right now, right on the border with Russia?  (of which the U.S. is, as always, substantially present).

Has the U.S. stopped freedom of navigation exercises in the South China sea?

Obama:

Asian Pivot (China):  Failed

Iran:  Failed

Russian Reset:  Failed

Arab Spring:  Failed

Dax and Bolton are hand in hand in wanting a war with Iran

Tap out noted.

Ever since the idiocy of the meaningless unsigned memorandum of understanding, Iran has broadened it's military and clandestine operations across the Middle East, including now straight up having regular Iranian military personnel stationed in Syria (partially because of the folly and idiocy of the previous administration, and of course likely funded by the money the idiot previous administration gave them).   Iran has also participated directly in idea exchanges with NK regarding nuclear weapons, and of course the missile program continues unabated (and better funded).

You don't plow money into ballistic missiles just to have them carry conventional warheads.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: June 06, 2018, 11:26:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1004384536724111360

Dax, you can’t say we didn’t warn you.

Stop letting Sean Hannity and the president get yours hopes up.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: June 06, 2018, 11:30:49 AM »
Tap out noted.

Ever since the idiocy of the meaningless unsigned memorandum of understanding, Iran has broadened it's military and clandestine operations across the Middle East, including now straight up having regular Iranian military personnel stationed in Syria (partially because of the folly and idiocy of the previous administration, and of course likely funded by the money the idiot previous administration gave them).   Iran has also participated directly in idea exchanges with NK regarding nuclear weapons, and of course the missile program continues unabated (and better funded).

You don't plow money into ballistic missiles just to have them carry conventional warheads.

So Trump has stopped their ballistic missile program?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: June 06, 2018, 11:34:11 AM »
A lot of these posts should go in reno's Trumpworld conspiracy theory thread IMO.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5430 on: June 06, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
As Dershowitz keeps saying, nice job of weaponizing a cliche by the media.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: June 06, 2018, 11:39:13 AM »
Tap out noted.

So Trump has stopped their ballistic missile program?

Didn't say that.

Who is one of Iran's primary partners in ballistic missile development?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5432 on: June 06, 2018, 12:06:05 PM »

This is one of the lazier libtards talking points of recent memory.

We get it, you oppose every single thing Trump does no matter how positive the outcome.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: June 06, 2018, 12:11:19 PM »

We get it, you oppose every single thing Trump does no matter how positive the outcome.

Ya, who cares if we're pissing off our allies and playing footsie with autocrats. Such a weak argument.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: June 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM »

What is the positive outcome?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: June 06, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »

Ya, who cares if we're pissing off our allies and playing footsie with autocrats. Such a weak argument.

So essentially nearly the entirety of U.S. foreign policy since forever has you pissed off, right?

Should we try another reset, Bucket?

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: June 06, 2018, 02:30:11 PM »
Lots of texts about “baiting” and “lures”, specifically OCCUNUS lures by Mr. Insurance Policy. 

All on texts well before Comey told Congress that the FBI began investigation on Trump.   

Not to mention the failure to inform the C8 about a counter intelligence operation.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1004435511728136192

Dax, did you get this latest conspiracy theory from Gateway Pundit, Lou Dobbs or Laura Ingraham?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: June 06, 2018, 02:31:05 PM »
A lot of these posts should go in reno's Trumpworld conspiracy theory thread IMO.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: June 06, 2018, 04:07:47 PM »
Lots of texts about “baiting” and “lures”, specifically OCCUNUS lures by Mr. Insurance Policy. 

All on texts well before Comey told Congress that the FBI began investigation on Trump.   

Not to mention the failure to inform the C8 about a counter intelligence operation.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1004435511728136192

Dax, did you get this latest conspiracy theory from Gateway Pundit, Lou Dobbs or Laura Ingraham?

Nope, from reports on what's in the OIG investigation finding.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5440 on: June 06, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
I honestly do have faith that one of these times you guys will figure out that Trump, Nunes, et al. just totally make crap up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ???? (BigO)
« Reply #5441 on: June 07, 2018, 02:29:13 AM »
I honestly do have faith that one of these times you guys will figure out that Trump, Nunes, et al. just totally make crap up.

If it’s not spying.  Why did the FBI fail to inform (on purpose) the C8 of their so called “counter intelligence” operation?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ???? (BigO)
« Reply #5442 on: June 07, 2018, 06:32:19 AM »

If it’s not spying.  Why did the FBI fail to inform (on purpose) the C8 of their so called “counter intelligence” operation?

Maybe you'll figure that out next time!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ???? (BigO)
« Reply #5443 on: June 07, 2018, 07:32:53 AM »

Maybe you'll figure that out next time!

You clearly don't have a clue.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: June 07, 2018, 09:29:12 AM »
Nobody who posts from Axios [or media matters or CNN or WaPo] is allowed to accuse anyone ever of harbouring conspiracy theories.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5445 on: June 07, 2018, 09:34:38 AM »
It is apparent that Obama's hatred for Trump is behind all of this mess, and that he used our sacred republic's tools to wage his vendetta against Trump.  Birther thing peaved Obama.  Why, if not true?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: June 07, 2018, 09:43:03 AM »

Adam Schiff says "hold my beer"

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: June 07, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »
 :On the can: :fan-1:
Democrats are running from the Clintons.  They know something is going to hit the fan.  Why has Obutthole been silent?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: June 07, 2018, 10:57:14 AM »
goEMAW is a great barometer for how things are going, when it gets hyper-bitchy on here I know Trump is kicking ass.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.