Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773022 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5125 on: May 05, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »
Big tears

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5126 on: May 05, 2018, 01:55:55 PM »
 :lol:

What does dax call them, Neo-McCartheyites?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: May 06, 2018, 09:50:46 AM »
As the redaction's to the House report are being lifted, more is being revealed.

But can we trust known lying liar Andy McCabe when he says that the FBI really didn't have a case against Flynn, and that one of the "ambush" integrator s of Flynn was non other than hyper partisan Peter "Should be fired" Strzok??   McCabe also claims that Comey directed the ambush integration of Flynn, and it appears that if that were indeed the case that Comey has, wait for it, lied about it.

Mueller has already bankrupted at least one person trying to defend themselves, and there is some thought Flynn plead guilty in order to avoid financial ruin.

But, the new McCarthyites (formerly those that hated everything to do with "The Man") are all in, and hang on every word from Comey, Brennan, and Clapper (to Tapper to CNN).   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: May 06, 2018, 10:52:11 AM »
Or he could have plead guilty to lying bevause he was guilty of lying.  Another option

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: May 06, 2018, 10:54:19 AM »
Or he could have plead guilty to lying bevause he was guilty of lying.  Another option

True, guilty of something that had, wait for it, nothing to do with the election. 

But, it's good to know, that at least for now, you're all in with "The Man", dug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5130 on: May 06, 2018, 10:55:33 AM »
Weird

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: May 06, 2018, 01:06:56 PM »
If he didn't want to get indicted he should have destroyed entire servers full of data subject to a subpoena. The FBI doesn't care about destruction of evidence or obstruction, they care about forgetting you told somebody something 4 months ago.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: May 06, 2018, 04:19:16 PM »
Or, not lied to the feds

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5133 on: May 06, 2018, 08:53:50 PM »
Mount Saint Horse Manure is DC is going to blow soon.  Thanks to the Queen of Crookness, Hillary Rothole Clinton.  Her and Extremleftoes all they had to do was shut their yaps up and rubbed Trump's belly occasionally.  We would all have put the past behind us.   But no they wanted a war.  So here it is the Hell from Horowitz.  To delay is report and testimony to the House means some juicy is coming.  Likely to envelop Obamute.  Funny how he is keeping quiet.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/doj-inspector-generals-testimony-postponed-amid-new-leads-in-clinton-case-review.html

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5134 on: May 06, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »
Am I the only one who clicks on/opens a thread, sees a reno post, and just clicks back? Ain't nobody got time for Fart Twain, crap...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: May 07, 2018, 07:10:37 AM »
If he didn't want to get indicted he should have destroyed entire servers full of data subject to a subpoena. The FBI doesn't care about destruction of evidence or obstruction, they care about forgetting you told somebody something 4 months ago.

True, the DNC has a cache of servers which "Fell down the Stairs" and sent the BleachBit rep off to the big President's Club trip for that year, but people like Dug are all wrapped up in whether Mike Flynn may have lied.   

Just think how quickly we may have (well, not really since this is all politically motivated) have gotten to the bottom of this if the DNC servers hadn't had a tanker truck full of BleachBit dropped on them and DHS/FBI hadn't (purposely) acted like a bunch of Keystone Cops in regards to the matter.

I guess some (one) political party/ies just get to say "NO" to the DOJ in matters of National Security.

SMDH

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: May 07, 2018, 09:45:35 AM »

True, the DNC has a cache of servers which "Fell down the Stairs" and sent the BleachBit rep off to the big President's Club trip for that year, but people like Dug are all wrapped up in whether Mike Flynn may have lied.   

Just think how quickly we may have (well, not really since this is all politically motivated) have gotten to the bottom of this if the DNC servers hadn't had a tanker truck full of BleachBit dropped on them and DHS/FBI hadn't (purposely) acted like a bunch of Keystone Cops in regards to the matter.

I guess some (one) political party/ies just get to say "NO" to the DOJ in matters of National Security.

SMDH

If only there were someone in power to investigate those crimes committed by Hillary.  Like, if someone had promised to investigate and "lock her up" then they won and would be literally in the perfect position to deliver on that promise.

oh well, all hypothetical

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: May 07, 2018, 07:58:10 PM »

SMDH

If only there were someone in power to investigate those crimes committed by Hillary.  Like, if someone had promised to investigate and "lock her up" then they won and would be literally in the perfect position to deliver on that promise.

oh well, all hypothetical

I personally find it refreshing that TRUMP is above the abusive use of Federal Law Enforcement to improperly harass political opponents. That was one of the many disgusting things about the B.O. admin.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: May 07, 2018, 07:58:43 PM »
Man, this russia thing is really heating up  :zzz:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: May 07, 2018, 08:18:23 PM »
So she didn’t commit a crime, ok

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: May 07, 2018, 08:22:58 PM »
Hadn't pegged you as a hilltard apologist, interesting

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: May 07, 2018, 08:31:25 PM »
Hadn't pegged you as a hilltard apologist, interesting

Do you think Hillary committed a federal crime?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: May 07, 2018, 08:33:39 PM »
Literally only time I would take up for Hillary is when the trumpers whine/cry about what she supposedly did as some spineless way to defend trump.  She is a total swamper imo, glad she lost, but the whining about her just gets pathetic.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5145 on: May 07, 2018, 08:42:54 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-the-king-of-debt-trump-borrowed-to-build-his-empire-then-he-began-spending-hundreds-of-millions-in-cash/2018/05/05/28fe54b4-44c4-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/robert-mueller-must-expose-trumps-crooked-business-empire.html

This is all about money laundering,” Steve Bannon told Michael Wolff. “[Mueller’s] path to rough ridin' Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner … It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner crap.”

Money laundering would be criminal activity. If you are involved in criminal activity, you are subject to blackmail. And if the criminals who can blackmail you have connections to a foreign government — say, Russia — then that government has blackmail leverage. Ten years ago, Donald Trump Jr. casually said, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” And as recently as 2014, Eric Trump told a reporter, “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,” which is quite different than his current explanation that the Trump Organization does not require outside funding at all.

:dunno: 

I personally don't like Trump because I think he is a bad human being but def don't want anybody who is president to have this kind of stuff over them.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5146 on: May 07, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »
So, do you deny she destroyed data subject to a document subpoeana, or do you deny there's anything wrong with that?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5147 on: May 07, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
So, do you deny she destroyed data subject to a document subpoeana, or do you deny there's anything wrong with that?

Probably did both, I’m not sure crying huge sloppy tears about it makes trumps actions better

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5148 on: May 07, 2018, 09:55:45 PM »
Trump has been accused of nothing of the sort, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5149 on: May 07, 2018, 10:01:57 PM »
Trump has been accused of nothing of the sort, though.

Yeah, not sure what all the crying is about