Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772010 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4750 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:03 AM »
OT: US military wrecks Russian mercs, from merc pov

http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

“They were all shelling the holy eff out of it and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifle

Dead giveaway the translator is an anti NRA activist

The Big Train

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: March 01, 2018, 09:16:04 AM »
Really interested to see how this fits into Dax's foreign relations narrative he has been weaving

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: March 01, 2018, 09:46:27 AM »
Oh I bet Putin tested tons of invisible nukes when Barry was in office

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4754 on: March 01, 2018, 10:43:34 AM »
Wait, so now we can believe russian media?????
 :confused:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: March 01, 2018, 10:54:16 AM »
Why would Putin "be worried" about the U.S.'s "NEW" nuclear doctrine?

For those who are too dimwitted to follow.   Obama signed off on a Trillion Dollar Nuclear Weapons Modernization program (a real Peace Prize Winning Move), the Pentagon under the Trump administration has signed off on the development of two, if not three new Nuclear Weapons delivery systems, on top of the T R I L L I O N dollar modernization (as in better, but safer, and more reliable . . . aka fewer duds, more mushroom clouds) program The Peace Prize winner signed off on.

So, NATO troops in the most forward positions to Russia then ever before in History.   The United States beefing up its Naval presence in the Black Sea, two if not three new U.S. weapons delivery platforms and who knows if that includes the new stealth strategic bomber under development.   The U.S. engaged in some of the highest levels of surveillance and probing of Russian air space since the supposed end of the cold war, U.S. renounces ABM treaty a decade ago.   The U.S. Navy getting bigger and building more ships . . . but this is all "helping" the Russians?   

I guess it is helping the Russians to build more WMD platforms. 

Yahhhh Human Race!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: March 01, 2018, 11:05:37 AM »

It's the new normal of the ProgLib Cold (hoping for hot) Cold Warriors.

Decades worth of not believing anything the U.S. Gov't says has turned into believing everything the U.S. Gov't says as long as Lib/Dem is saying it and of course telling them what they want to hear, and preferably very Anti-Russian and pro conflict with Russia.   

On any given day it's a parade of flip-flopping between Disciples of the Nuclear Holocaust to being against Grandpa's 12 gauge pump shotgun.   

On some days, if information from Russia is anti-Trump it's implicitly true and legitimate.   If it's pro-Trump, then Trump is a Putin Puppet.

On some days, everything coming out of Russia filled with real world geo-strategic fact is just Russian Propaganda.  On the flipside any once despised by Libs Western think tank pumping forth white papers on how we need confrontation with Russian on every front . . . is applauded and espoused by the ProgLib. 

It's a pickle.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: March 01, 2018, 11:15:01 AM »
You believed them on your FB feed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: March 01, 2018, 11:17:21 AM »
You believed them on your FB feed.

Just another pathetic Phil Titola tap out.

SMDH, sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: March 01, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
Why would Putin "be worried" about the U.S.'s "NEW" nuclear doctrine?

For those who are too dimwitted to follow.   Obama signed off on a Trillion Dollar Nuclear Weapons Modernization program (a real Peace Prize Winning Move), the Pentagon under the Trump administration has signed off on the development of two, if not three new Nuclear Weapons delivery systems, on top of the T R I L L I O N dollar modernization (as in better, but safer, and more reliable . . . aka fewer duds, more mushroom clouds) program The Peace Prize winner signed off on.

So, NATO troops in the most forward positions to Russia then ever before in History.   The United States beefing up its Naval presence in the Black Sea, two if not three new U.S. weapons delivery platforms and who knows if that includes the new stealth strategic bomber under development.   The U.S. engaged in some of the highest levels of surveillance and probing of Russian air space since the supposed end of the cold war, U.S. renounces ABM treaty a decade ago.   The U.S. Navy getting bigger and building more ships . . . but this is all "helping" the Russians?   

I guess it is helping the Russians to build more WMD platforms. 

Yahhhh Human Race!!

I appreciate that Putin feels emboldened to try stuff he never dared to try when Obama was in office.  It will be a doozy of a fight

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: March 01, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »

Decades worth of not believing anything the U.S. Gov't says has turned into believing everything the U.S. Gov't says as long as Lib/Dem is saying it and of course telling them what they want to hear, and preferably very Anti-Russian and pro conflict with Russia.   

On any given day it's a parade of flip-flopping between Disciples of the Nuclear Holocaust to being against Grandpa's 12 gauge pump shotgun.   

On some days, if information from Russia is anti-Trump it's implicitly true and legitimate.   If it's pro-Trump, then Trump is a Putin Puppet.

On some days, everything coming out of Russia filled with real world geo-strategic fact is just Russian Propaganda.  On the flipside any once despised by Libs Western think tank pumping forth white papers on how we need confrontation with Russian on every front . . . is applauded and espoused by the ProgLib. 

It's a pickle.

My question was more focused on the fact that you continually claim that it is "proglibs" that want to inflame these tensions.  However, if reports are to believed, we just saw the one of the largest direct armed engagement of US and Russian forces.  An action that was apparently sanctioned by the Kremlin leading to potentially hundreds of Russian casualties. 

How does this Russian provocation fit in your narrative?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: March 01, 2018, 11:44:24 AM »
Did we ever finish that Star Wars thing we were building?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: March 01, 2018, 11:46:35 AM »

It's a pickle.

My question was more focused on the fact that you continually claim that it is "proglibs" that want to inflame these tensions.  However, if reports are to believed, we just saw the one of the largest direct armed engagement of US and Russian forces.  An action that was apparently sanctioned by the Kremlin leading to potentially hundreds of Russian casualties. 

How does this Russian provocation fit in your narrative?

If Russian troops, mercenaries, puppets etc. etc.  Were on the ground of a U.S. client state, actively trying to overthrow the government, what would the U.S. reaction be?

There's an entire wall in DC covered with 51,000 or so names, if you need a hint. (one example)

Was Iraq under Saddam a Russian client state?   Is Iran a Russian client state?   What has/is the U.S. stance on the regime of Saddam, and the current regime in Iran?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: March 01, 2018, 11:51:59 AM »
 Putin did a 360 off hand on the face slam dunk on Donald trump, when he knew damn well Obama would have backed up and undercut his ass on the way to the rim.

Grats Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: March 01, 2018, 11:58:47 AM »
Putin did a 360 off hand on the face slam dunk on Donald trump, when he knew damn well Obama would have backed up and undercut his ass on the way to the rim.

Grats Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet we all know that when Barrack was on the court everyone was trying to make him look good, he actually played ball like he rode a bike.

I mean, Putin Cuck'd Barrack so hard, that's why we have the messes we have to clean up.   That post election "flexiblity" was a gold mine for Vlad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4766 on: March 01, 2018, 12:03:03 PM »
Why won't the FBI tell us the real reason why Stro was demoted?

Why does it have to be behind closed doors?

Why won't the FBI confirm with specificity yes or no, as to whether the dossier was presented as evidence to obtain the FISA warrants, and why won't the FBI answer the questions about full disclosure to the FISA court?   Why won't the FBI answer questions as to who specifically presented the information to obtain the warrants to the FISA court?

Just thinking back to when ProgLibs had a complete meltdown about the existence of the FISA court, now, they love it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: March 01, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
I like “out of his shell” Putin.  He was so timid when Obama was around

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #4769 on: March 01, 2018, 03:55:31 PM »
Mar-A-Lago is target #1

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4770 on: March 01, 2018, 04:00:09 PM »

Some good examples of being timid around Obama:

1.  Invading Crimea

2.  Taking over control of military operations in Syria (to bomb Obama's guys)

3.  Laying claim to sizable chunks of the Arctic

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: March 01, 2018, 04:11:00 PM »
Now #2 in the world in the production of Oil.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-oil-production/u-s-crude-oil-production-hit-record-high-in-november-eia-idUSKCN1GC2PB

Reminder, last fall, HIGHEST U.S. Exports of OIL in H I S T O R Y

#1 in the world in natural gas production.  707,000 million cubic feet exported (shipped) in 2017.  3,167,937 (all time record) million in total exports (pipeline and shipped), up 800,000 million cubic feet year over year.

Just need more pipelines

No wonder Russia wants Trump gone.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: March 01, 2018, 04:56:48 PM »

1.  Invading Crimea

I always mentally credit the invasion of Georgia to Obama too, but turns out it was before the election. Is it possible he caused it by being a candidate?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: March 01, 2018, 05:06:12 PM »

1.  Invading Crimea

Testing invisible nukes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: March 01, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »
Now #2 in the world in the production of Oil.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-oil-production/u-s-crude-oil-production-hit-record-high-in-november-eia-idUSKCN1GC2PB

Reminder, last fall, HIGHEST U.S. Exports of OIL in H I S T O R Y

#1 in the world in natural gas production.  707,000 million cubic feet exported (shipped) in 2017.  3,167,937 (all time record) million in total exports (pipeline and shipped), up 800,000 million cubic feet year over year.

Just need more pipelines

No wonder Russia wants Trump gone.

It’s such bs the worked so hard to make him win now they want him to leave