Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773721 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4300 on: February 08, 2018, 06:05:27 AM »
The inspector general's investigation caused Andrew McCabe to be released from his post as FBI Deputy Director by Chief Director Wray.  Why?  Apparently he tried to keep information about the Weiner and Huma Abedin emails  quiet until after the election.  Almost a full month lapsed before Comey’s statement on October 28.  At that point Trump looked like he would lose.  From News Week October 27:
Let’s start with The Upshot, which gives Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, a 92 percent chance of winning, compared to Republican candidate Donald Trump’s 8 percent. While Trump could still win, The Upshot says: “Mrs. Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same as the probability that an N.F.L. kicker misses a 31-yard field goal.” According to The Upshot, the chance of Clinton winning the election has increased steadily since the beginning of the month: On October 1, Clinton had a 76 percent chance of winning compared to Trump’s 24 percent .
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:15:24 AM by renocat »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4301 on: February 08, 2018, 08:04:53 AM »
The inspector general's investigation caused Andrew McCabe to be released from his post as FBI Deputy Director by Chief Director Wray.  Why?  Apparently he tried to keep information about the Weiner and Huma Abedin emails  quiet until after the election.  Almost a full month lapsed before Comey’s statement on October 28.  At that point Trump looked like he would lose.  From News Week October 27:
Let’s start with The Upshot, which gives Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, a 92 percent chance of winning, compared to Republican candidate Donald Trump’s 8 percent. While Trump could still win, The Upshot says: “Mrs. Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same as the probability that an N.F.L. kicker misses a 31-yard field goal.” According to The Upshot, the chance of Clinton winning the election has increased steadily since the beginning of the month: On October 1, Clinton had a 76 percent chance of winning compared to Trump’s 24 percent .
So sounds like the FBI did quite a good job lowering Hillary's chances given you know she lost...man those lib leaning FBI guys!!!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: February 08, 2018, 09:16:47 AM »
Then why would the POTUS want to know about "everything" some FBI paper pushers were doing?

The dude promised to stay out of the whole deal.

Man, when you put it that way it almost sounds as bad as POTUS asking the FBI if he was being investigated. Or that he would be appreciative if the FBI dropped an investigation.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: February 08, 2018, 09:39:35 AM »
President A - Wants to know everything concerning a foreign power trying to undermine our sovereign democracy

Pubs -  :curse:

President B - Wants to control the direction and investigations of Justice and FBI to protect political ally and obfuscate connections to said foreign power

Pubs -  :whistle1:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: February 08, 2018, 10:28:45 AM »
But Hilary!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: February 08, 2018, 10:34:03 AM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4306 on: February 08, 2018, 11:39:26 AM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: February 08, 2018, 01:28:44 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4308 on: February 08, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »
^^^
Reads from the Steele report for an hour every Sunday.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: February 09, 2018, 07:38:13 AM »
Reminds me of dax, but I bet dax is better looking

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: February 09, 2018, 08:00:52 AM »
Weird post placement, but lib gonna lib.

Why are so many people afraid that Trump is going to escalate the arms race with Russia (and China) if Trump is just a Putin puppet?

I goes the 24/7/365 meltdown has to cover all the bases.

Sad

U.S. . . . now exporting oil to . . . Middle Eastern countries.   Global Energy dominance, a huge threat to Russia.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: February 09, 2018, 08:01:55 AM »
Now the Dem lead on the intelligence committee caught going through Russian lobbyists to get more information from Steele.

SMDH, just sad.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: February 09, 2018, 08:15:12 AM »
Now the Dem lead on the intelligence committee caught going through Russian lobbyists to get more information from Steele.

SMDH, just sad.

:lol: He testified to the committee about this. This latest conspiracy story lasted a whole 45 minutes before getting debunked. :lol:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: February 09, 2018, 08:16:33 AM »
Welcome back daxipad(GOAT beem's nickname)
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: February 09, 2018, 08:57:37 AM »

SMDH, just sad.

:lol: He testified to the committee about this. This latest conspiracy story lasted a whole 45 minutes before getting debunked. :lol:

:lol: at any lib  :lol: about running with a conspiracy theory.  You guys have been running with this conspiracy for 16 months and keep moving the goalposts whenever you're not getting anywhere, which is pretty all-the-time.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: February 09, 2018, 09:05:33 AM »
It was pretty cool how Hannity is directly working with known Russian actor Wikileaks (not my words your own CIA director Pompeo's) to get this latest one going only to get shut down by a Republican.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: February 09, 2018, 09:57:42 AM »
Is an email about wanting dirt from a foreign entity a conspiracy? Firing the people investigating you? Conspiracy!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: February 09, 2018, 01:04:52 PM »
Weird post placement, but lib gonna lib.

Why are so many people afraid that Trump is going to escalate the arms race with Russia (and China) if Trump is just a Putin puppet?

I goes the 24/7/365 meltdown has to cover all the bases.

Sad

U.S. . . . now exporting oil to . . . Middle Eastern countries.   Global Energy dominance, a huge threat to Russia.

Escalate away.  No problem here.

Is the "our private sector energy companies are crushing the state run Russian ones (duh) and so no need to undertake the unanimous sanctions" talking point a real one or is it just a test one some dumbass concocted and its being taken for a lap?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: February 09, 2018, 03:14:28 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: February 09, 2018, 05:42:10 PM »
Good lawd, it's hard to keep track of all the Libs/Dems who were/are all chummed up with the Russians and suspect foreign operatives.

The timeline on Uranium One and Bill's travels overseas is getting even more fascinating.

SMDH, too bad you Dems let the Clinton's buy the DNC with Russian cash, you could have had Biden. 

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4320 on: February 09, 2018, 05:44:38 PM »
Good lawd, it's hard to keep track of all the Libs/Dems who were/are all chummed up with the Russians.

You're fine with them interfering in our election? You're ok with the current administration, minus Trump, warning about them interfering again in the 2018 elections?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: February 09, 2018, 05:46:50 PM »
Good lawd, it's hard to keep track of all the Libs/Dems who were/are all chummed up with the Russians.

You're fine with them interfering in our election? You're ok with the current administration, minus Trump, warning about them interfering again in the 2018 elections?

What a rough ridin' reach.  When did I say that?

You're heroes were bought and paid for by the Russians long before Trump was even on the scene as a serious candidate.

Your hero "warned" about the Russians and then didn't do crap about it, well, he did.  He tried to use the situation to spy on the political opposition.  But insofar as actually stopping the Russians . . . nothing.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: February 09, 2018, 05:49:54 PM »

You're heroes were bought and paid for by the Russians long before Trump was even on the scene as a serious candidate.

Your hero "warned" about the Russians and then didn't do crap about it, well, he did.  He tried to use the situation to spy on the political opposition.  But insofar as actually stopping the Russians . . . nothing.

So you're in favor of levying additional sanctions on Russia to deter such an attack on our elections?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: February 09, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »

So you're in favor of levying additional sanctions on Russia to deter such an attack on our elections?

Or better yet, how about crushing them with economic and global energy dominance.

Say, how have all those sanctions worked in North Korea?  How about Iran, has it deterred them anywhere on the terrorism front?   Has it stopped Iran anywhere insofar as their ability to influence Middle Eastern politics?   How about a few billion in ransom money, that hurt Iran any?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: February 09, 2018, 05:56:13 PM »
Uranium one is dax's Harbaugh begged for the ku job, I love when he busts it out lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite