Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772594 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3425 on: October 30, 2017, 10:15:20 PM »
Kdub, You're clearly discounting the number of Wisky's and Pennsylvanians reached on FB "I'm with her" banners.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: October 30, 2017, 10:19:55 PM »
What a special night when you can get daxplinations, fsdplinations, and kdubplinations all in one thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #3427 on: October 30, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
Electoral college is the voting law of the land and nobody disagrees.  When you lose the popular vote by 3 million votes and say that it was a complete victory, I can’t help you.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: October 30, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »
What a special night when you can get daxplinations, fsdplinations, and kdubplinations all in one thread

^^^^
Rage Delusion reaching deep into his shallow bag of 3 posts

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: October 30, 2017, 10:24:08 PM »
Electoral college is the voting law of the land and nobody disagrees.  When you lose the popular vote by 3 million votes and say that it was a complete victory, I can’t help you.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

The Big Train

« Reply #3430 on: October 30, 2017, 10:25:05 PM »

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Hopefully this gets you the thousands of views you desperately need to tweet to Alex Jones.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: October 30, 2017, 10:25:33 PM »

Ok so you realize that now you're switching to a completely different issue, right? Before we go there, let's stick to the task at hand. Do you really believe Hillary lost the electoral college because of Russian fake Facebook news?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: October 30, 2017, 10:26:53 PM »
It's been a really rough night for lib amd tbt itt

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: October 30, 2017, 10:27:16 PM »
It's one of many factors, trump voters are very gullible, have you seen how much fake news dax posts?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: October 30, 2017, 10:27:32 PM »
Really rough

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3435 on: October 30, 2017, 10:28:15 PM »
It's been a really rough night for lib amd tbt itt

Says the moron that doesn't think the fbi pressures people into cooperation  :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #3436 on: October 30, 2017, 10:29:45 PM »

Ok so you realize that now you're switching to a completely different issue, right? Before we go there, let's stick to the task at hand. Do you really believe Hillary lost the electoral college because of Russian fake Facebook news?

I thought changing the subject was your native tongue, my bad.  I’ll go outside your norm and focus on a single subject.

First let me just ask a simple question, do you have a Facebook and do you like/comment on posts?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: October 30, 2017, 10:29:59 PM »
Really, really rough

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: October 30, 2017, 10:32:59 PM »
Facebook russian trolls, twitter tweets, the bogeyman, banner ads, chemtrails, motiveless villains, just a really, really, really rough night.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: October 30, 2017, 10:34:09 PM »
"fan fiction"  :lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: October 30, 2017, 10:34:51 PM »
Very quick to personal attacks too, rather than the usual shallow playbook, just an unusually bad case of the mondays.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: October 30, 2017, 10:34:58 PM »

I thought changing the subject was your native tongue, my bad.  I’ll go outside your norm and focus on a single subject.

First let me just ask a simple question, do you have a Facebook and do you like/comment on posts?

No and no. Now answer the question. Enough with the bullshit.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: October 30, 2017, 10:36:57 PM »
I'm not sure they even know why they're enraged, just a really rough night of rage delusion

The Big Train

« Reply #3443 on: October 30, 2017, 10:37:51 PM »

I'm trying to give reason and logic to this discussion but you simply don't want to hear it.  For someone who helps design KSU related things I'm a little disappointed.

Research sociology and collective behavior if you want to know where I was going with this.  I know you probably won't, but that's where I was going.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: October 30, 2017, 10:39:34 PM »
Can we get back to why no one is investigating Hillary?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: October 30, 2017, 10:40:19 PM »
We're at least starting to zero in on the source of the stupidity

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: October 30, 2017, 10:42:56 PM »

I'm trying to give reason and logic to this discussion but you simply don't want to hear it.  For someone who helps design KSU related things I'm a little disappointed.

Research sociology and collective behavior if you want to know where I was going with this.  I know you probably won't, but that's where I was going.

Ok, TBT won't answer a direct question with a direct answer because his answer is "yes," he believes that Russian fake Facebook news cost Hillary the electoral college, but he refuses to just say that because he knows how pathetic and irrational it sounds (because it is). Good enough for me.

On to lib7 - give me something funny. Go.

The Big Train

« Reply #3447 on: October 30, 2017, 10:44:05 PM »

Ok, TBT won't answer a direct question with a direct answer because his answer is "yes," he believes that Russian fake Facebook news cost Hillary the electoral college, but he refuses to just say that because he knows how pathetic and irrational it sounds (because it is). Good enough for me.

On to lib7 - give me something funny. Go.

Get in touch with ShellShock and we can have a real convo.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: October 30, 2017, 10:44:38 PM »
Something funny... Hmm

Did you read when fsd said the fbi doesn't try to pressure people into cooperation? That was pretty funny   :D

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: October 30, 2017, 10:47:46 PM »
Did anyone catch the dilbert guy on fox? Wondering what the REAL Russia scandal is