Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772532 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3400 on: October 30, 2017, 09:17:55 PM »
That Seth Abramsom twitter is full of batshit

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/925177330707943424

:lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #3401 on: October 30, 2017, 09:18:57 PM »
lol, at you hilbots always getting so mad.

It’s cute

You are seething mad that Hillary isn’t being investigated.  It’s cute

First off my posts said the DNC and Podesta.  Not Hillary.  But it’s cute and funny that enraged hilbot is still triggered.

So you don’t think she should be investigated?

Her Uranium One dealings are being investigated.

She was also the DNC’s (fixed) candidate of choice when they likely broke Federal election law.  That is now part of the Russian investigation.

Sorry I meant imprisoned.

Can Sec of States profiteer off their position?  With foreign entities?

A simple yes or no answer should suffice.

Which brings up another question I’m glad you brought up.  Should your same questions apply to the POTUS?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: October 30, 2017, 09:24:22 PM »

It’s cute

First off my posts said the DNC and Podesta.  Not Hillary.  But it’s cute and funny that enraged hilbot is still triggered.

She was also the DNC’s (fixed) candidate of choice when they likely broke Federal election law.  That is now part of the Russian investigation.

Her = Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States in which the SoS does not sit on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: October 30, 2017, 09:25:11 PM »

It’s cute

Which brings up another question I’m glad you brought up.  Should your same questions apply to the POTUS?

No.  Lol.

Look Chief, there like 4 separate investigations now.  Right now you got Manafort and a guy you’re praying was wearing a wire.

Despite the New York Times usual soft landing.  It’s bad. But nobody cared.  Hillary was the anointed one.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: October 30, 2017, 09:28:02 PM »

It’s cute

Her = Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States in which the SoS does not sit on.

Then Hillary should have had no problem adhering to her promise to disclose foreign contributions to her fake foundation as agreed upon with her boss.

But that would require ethics. So, no chance.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3405 on: October 30, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: October 30, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »
papadops wired up and rolling on the trump campaign. sessions absolutely gonna get caught up for perjury. no doubt others.

"Proactive contributer"

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/925083869489041413

The Big Train

« Reply #3407 on: October 30, 2017, 09:35:30 PM »

It’s cute

No.  Lol.

Look Chief, there like 4 separate investigations now.  Right now you got Manafort and a guy you’re praying was wearing a wire.

Despite the New York Times usual soft landing.  It’s bad. But nobody cared.  Hillary was the anointed one.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

See when we just talk civil to each other we can stay between the isles and agree on stuff.  :cheers:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: October 30, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »
Wasn't Trump trying to convince everyone that he wasn't under investigation?

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/925183292072255494

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: October 30, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »
papadops wired up and rolling on the trump campaign. sessions absolutely gonna get caught up for perjury. no doubt others.

"Proactive contributer"

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/925083869489041413

Congrats, this is Way. More. Crazy. than the cnn piece I posted.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: October 30, 2017, 09:41:37 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

stop politicizing this, we have a cold war to fight

also if some random sleazebags go to jail as collateral damage that's fine too

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

Seriously, you sound like a reasonable fellow. So go ahead and acknowledge that, we'll shut down this thread, and move back to the "hacking" story.

acknowledge the ignorant trump campaign didn't realize that some meetings they decided to pursue or 'take' wouldn't be taken by anybody with ethics and knowledge of our laws on the matter.  I honestly don't think they knew any better but to say they weren't trying to get info from anybody that might have it is hilarious at best given what we know so far.

Fact: Trump's campaign and Hillary's campaign both tried to get dirt on their opponent via foreign sources (and Hillary likely paid for it via a British spy). So the eff what? How does that equate to "colluding with Russia to steal the election"? It doesn't. It is such an absurd conspiracy that it makes the "Russian hackers influenced the election with fake Facebook news" look reasonable by comparison.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

The Big Train

« Reply #3411 on: October 30, 2017, 09:44:23 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

Seriously, you sound like a reasonable fellow. So go ahead and acknowledge that, we'll shut down this thread, and move back to the "hacking" story.

acknowledge the ignorant trump campaign didn't realize that some meetings they decided to pursue or 'take' wouldn't be taken by anybody with ethics and knowledge of our laws on the matter.  I honestly don't think they knew any better but to say they weren't trying to get info from anybody that might have it is hilarious at best given what we know so far.

Fact: Trump's campaign and Hillary's campaign both tried to get dirt on their opponent via foreign sources (and Hillary likely paid for it via a British spy). So the eff what? How does that equate to "colluding with Russia to steal the election"? It doesn't. It is such an absurd conspiracy that it makes the "Russian hackers influenced the election with fake Facebook news" look reasonable by comparison.

So 126 million reached, which is a third of the population is just NBD?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: October 30, 2017, 09:48:41 PM »
I know Hilbots and Obamaites aren’t gonna care. But Tony P (and Manafort) were funneling all kinds of heavily Russian leaning Ukrainians through the West Wing and Hillary’s Office in Foggy Bottom.

Meanwhile ObamaCuck was shrugging his shoulders and pretty much admitting that there’s nothing that the US (and NATO) could do about Crimea besides give the Russians some mean looks and send some nasty grams.

The contacts became daily around the Ukrainian elections and included Biden, Security Council and State.

But, nothing to see here kids.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: October 30, 2017, 09:54:37 PM »

So 126 million reached, which is a third of the population is just NBD?

:facepalm:

The Big Train

« Reply #3414 on: October 30, 2017, 09:55:25 PM »
Some of the best commentary from FSD all night long

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: October 30, 2017, 09:56:35 PM »
It reached thousands, tbt

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: October 30, 2017, 09:57:23 PM »
It = my  :facepalm: post

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: October 30, 2017, 09:58:19 PM »
TBT, you're on pace to set a  :facepalm: ITT

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: October 30, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »

Hope springs eternal for the liberals. It doesn't really matter whether there was any COLUSION with the Russians to steal the election - most of them never truly believed in that anyway - it's the "cover up" of this absurdity that can really pay dividends. So much hay to be made over a few juicy perjury and obstruction of justice charges. Mueller might have scared a campaign underling into wearing a wire! The liberals are sweaty with anticipation! :woot:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #3421 on: October 30, 2017, 10:07:44 PM »
FSD is truly a flash in the stupid pan every time he makes an appearance.  :frown:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: October 30, 2017, 10:10:07 PM »
You don't even understand why I'm laughing at you. It's like I'm  playing cards with a 5-year old.

:facepalm:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: October 30, 2017, 10:11:41 PM »
Phil, collect you libchildren and put them to bed before I call srs on your bum ass.

:lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: October 30, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
TBT, if you really believe Facebook fake news cost Hillary this election - as opposed to her completely taking Michigan and Wisconsin and PA for granted and barely if ever campaigning there or devoting sufficient resources, I can't help you. You're simply delusional. Her campaign put more resources into flipping one friggin electoral vote in Nebraska than the entire state of Wisconsin.

This whole charade is an excuse that team HRC literally concocted the day after her defeat and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker.

From Shattered, one of the more comprehensive books on the election:

Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:16:21 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »