Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772963 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3325 on: October 30, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »
If Mueller is actually doing what we're paying him to do - investigate Russian election meddling - shouldn't he be focused on paying Russian agents to dig up dirt on a candidate, and then the FBI's use of that information to obtain FISA warrants? I mean that sounds like a real scandal.

FISA certainly would provide a lot of lee way.

If the dossier is to be believed, apparently lots of people in the Kremlin are willing to talk for the right amount of money.   Should be easy Pickens.   DNC cash, SP cash, it all spends.

The FISA court wouldn't issue a warrant based on the dossier. However, they would if the dossier was corroborated by the FBI.

Can we put that one to bed now? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: October 30, 2017, 07:47:17 PM »
If Mueller is actually doing what we're paying him to do - investigate Russian election meddling - shouldn't he be focused on paying Russian agents to dig up dirt on a candidate, and then the FBI's use of that information to obtain FISA warrants? I mean that sounds like a real scandal.

FISA certainly would provide a lot of lee way.

If the dossier is to be believed, apparently lots of people in the Kremlin are willing to talk for the right amount of money.   Should be easy Pickens.   DNC cash, SP cash, it all spends.

The FISA court wouldn't issue a warrant based on the dossier. However, they would if the dossier was corroborated by the FBI.

Can we put that one to bed now?

You sound a little put out Bucket.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: October 30, 2017, 07:48:19 PM »
Fox rn  :lol:

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: October 30, 2017, 07:49:00 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

stop politicizing this, we have a cold war to fight

also if some random sleazebags go to jail as collateral damage that's fine too

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

Dax has already posted Russian trolls to support his argument. Then there's this. NBD, right?

https://twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/status/925131807527460865

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: October 30, 2017, 07:49:15 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

hmmm... I think he colluded with Russia for any possible help to get elected, because he is an idiot that didn't know any better, but I wouldn't extend it to stealing the election.

but he definitely fell into a trap of Russia wanting to make it possible to appear that he colluded with Russia.

I don't like your narrative of the original story either. I think this war is over your head.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: October 30, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »

Dax has already posted Russian trolls to support his argument. Then there's this. NBD, right?

WTF are you talking about now, Bucket?

Russian trolls? 

LOL, love it when you start pulling things out of your ass.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: October 30, 2017, 07:51:45 PM »
I mean, Flynn's lawyer months ago said that he had a very interesting story to tell.

https://twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/925143934719987713

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: October 30, 2017, 07:54:09 PM »
tucker carlson's face

i wish we had a tucker carlson face emoji

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: October 30, 2017, 07:55:12 PM »

Russian trolls? 

This twitter account, which you've posted on this board, is operated from within Russia.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: October 30, 2017, 07:56:24 PM »

Russian trolls? 

This twitter account, which you've posted on this board, is from operated within Russia.

Okay then.

You’d think huge lib hero Zuck would get the FB cleaned up.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: October 30, 2017, 07:57:20 PM »
i don't think i like FISA, dax

i don't think i like most deep state abusable homeland security type laws

intel orgs should do what they need to do outside the law in secret, that way when they get out of control we can just expose them and burn them down

laws like this let them do whatever they want legally

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: October 30, 2017, 07:59:41 PM »
i don't think i like FISA, dax

i don't think i like most deep state abusable homeland security type laws

intel orgs should do what they need to do outside the law in secret, that way when they get out of control we can just expose them and burn them down

laws like this let them do whatever they want legally

You mean like executive orders that allow wide scale distribution of findings from FISA warrants and using unrelated political entities (who may not even be cleared for such materials) to unmask people?

The Big Train

« Reply #3337 on: October 30, 2017, 08:01:31 PM »

Russian trolls? 

This twitter account, which you've posted on this board, is from operated within Russia.

Okay then.

You’d think huge lib hero Zuck would get the FB cleaned up.

How was Dax supposed to know?  Trump probably liked that tweet or something.  :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: October 30, 2017, 08:06:34 PM »
Russia is largely responsible for this division and instigating culture wars which are created in Russian troll farms and put on our social media. Otherwise, me and Dax would probably be pounding beers enjoying cats games together.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: October 30, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »
Russia is largely responsible for this division and instigating culture wars which are created in Russian troll farms and put on our social media. Otherwise, me and Dax would probably be pounding beers enjoying cats games together.

We’re getting paid back for funding anti Putin entities. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: October 30, 2017, 08:12:03 PM »
If Hillary did illegal crap, colluded with Russians, so be it, she should be punished.
:adios:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: October 30, 2017, 08:12:21 PM »
love how dax has been defending russia for the last year or so, very noble of him  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: October 30, 2017, 08:13:48 PM »
If Hillary did illegal crap, colluded with Russians, so be it, she should be punished.

yeah, this is like the opinion of everyone here except trump voters who think she needs to be jailed just for existing

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: October 30, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3344 on: October 30, 2017, 08:14:32 PM »
love how dax has been defending russia for the last year or so, very noble of him  :lol:

Stating what we’ve been doing to Russia and how they’re reacting is “defending Russia”??

Possibly you’re dumbest and shittiest take ever.  Which is amazing in and of itself.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: October 30, 2017, 08:15:32 PM »
oh dax....  :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #3346 on: October 30, 2017, 08:15:59 PM »

yeah, this is like the opinion of everyone here except trump voters who think she needs to be jailed just for existing

LOCK HER UP!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: October 30, 2017, 08:16:25 PM »
oh dax....  :lol:

If you’re just gonna quit so easily. Why bother?

SMDH, sad

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: October 30, 2017, 08:16:29 PM »

This is awkward... That was a draft I had on TTalk the last time I thought about posting in this thread like 3 months ago that never got deleted. Accidentally posted it.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: October 30, 2017, 08:17:37 PM »
Been quoted three times, guess I can't delete it now...