Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771994 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3275 on: October 30, 2017, 12:43:11 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3276 on: October 30, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
The charges against Manafort and Gates are completely unrelated to Trump and predate Manaforts time with Trump. What is going on here?

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: October 30, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »
Man, the Trump narrative is clear as day already.

FAKE NEWS, Manafort's indictment nothing to do with Russia. Mueller going way outside the scope of investigation and should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY before investigation goes any further.  DO SOMETHING NOW!!

I mean, even Dax and I agree Manfort's indictment is to try to get him to talk, so how does that have nothing to do with the investigation?

The FBI doesn't indict people "to get them to talk," good grief. They have like a 99% conviction rate.

I think you're conflating the cast of NYPD Blue with federal prosecutors.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: October 30, 2017, 01:45:46 PM »
Can someone explain to me the talking point that the DNC hiring a company to investigate Trump's connections to Russia is worse than actually having connections to Russia?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: October 30, 2017, 01:48:59 PM »
Can someone explain to me the talking point that the DNC hiring a company to investigate Trump's connections to Russia is worse than actually having connections to Russia?

They were using a proxy who was allegedly sourcing his material via sources in the Kremlin.   Possibly (and likely) paying them. 

Plus Trump’s opponent had massive connections in Russia and was paid millions of dollars because of those connections.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: October 30, 2017, 01:51:15 PM »
One more step to go. Now show me where Russia actively helped her in her effort to win the election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: October 30, 2017, 02:04:45 PM »
One more step to go. Now show me where Russia actively helped her in her effort to win the election.

Well it is funny that you’re cool with the sitting SOS laundering Russian money through their fake foundation (likely used in the future presidential campaign). 

I’ll also assume you’re cool with a presidential campaign paying foreign government operatives (Kremlin sources) for assistance on a campaign.   But the Clinton (and Obama) foreign support to help get elected is so expansive at this point.  It’s probably just business as usual for you guys.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: October 30, 2017, 03:37:47 PM »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: October 30, 2017, 03:41:03 PM »

Well it is funny that you’re cool with the sitting SOS laundering Russian money through their fake foundation (likely used in the future presidential campaign). 

I’ll also assume you’re cool with a presidential campaign paying foreign government operatives (Kremlin sources) for assistance on a campaign.   But the Clinton (and Obama) foreign support to help get elected is so expansive at this point.  It’s probably just business as usual for you guys.
You know what they say when you assume.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: October 30, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »

You know what they say when you assume.

Given your lack of indignation I shouldn’t have assumed.  Your fine with pretty much anything as long as they’re a Lib

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: October 30, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »
:lol: I'm not even a Liberal but you keep it up little buddy. You got a rough few months ahead of you. I do however think you have the stamina for it. :thumbsup:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: October 30, 2017, 04:44:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/925094695881134084

Interesting is how everything highlighted is unrelated to everything not highlighted.

Also interesting, the district judge is a former global lobbyist.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: October 30, 2017, 04:47:01 PM »

I'm more curious as to the difference between "hiring somebody" and "actual connections". Are you not connected to people you hire?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: October 30, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »

FAKE NEWS, Manafort's indictment nothing to do with Russia. Mueller going way outside the scope of investigation and should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY before investigation goes any further.  DO SOMETHING NOW!!

I mean, even Dax and I agree Manfort's indictment is to try to get him to talk, so how does that have nothing to do with the investigation?

The FBI doesn't indict people "to get them to talk," good grief. They have like a 99% conviction rate.

The high conviction rate is exactly why people they indict give information on their superiors good grief you rough ridin' moron
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: October 30, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: October 30, 2017, 05:41:34 PM »

Interesting is how everything highlighted is unrelated to everything not highlighted.

when in doubt, attack the judge!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: October 30, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/925079722777829377

Well if Olivia Nuzzi is quoting an unnamed Trump aide, you can take that to the bank. Better to read and post garbage like this than actually read the charges and use a few brain cells.

Should change the name of this thread to "Chum posts tweets of journalists you've never heard of citing anonymous sources to feed his Trussia addiction"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:49:30 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: October 30, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »

The high conviction rate is exactly why people they indict give information on their superiors good grief you rough ridin' moron

:lol: ok detective sipowicz

Fucktard

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: October 30, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »

when in doubt, attack the judge!

Wut?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: October 30, 2017, 06:24:32 PM »

Well if Olivia Nuzzi is quoting an unnamed Trump aide, you can take that to the bank. Better to read and post garbage like this than actually read the charges and use a few brain cells.

Should change the name of this thread to "Chum posts tweets of journalists you've never heard of citing anonymous sources to feed his Trussia addiction"

*former aide

Who the eff is Olivia Nuzzi, and lol at the preemptive "any talk should be discounted"  rough ridin' libtards, lol

The Rusdia thing has the left at historic levels of rage delusion

The Big Train

« Reply #3297 on: October 30, 2017, 06:42:10 PM »

*former aide

Who the eff is Olivia Nuzzi, and lol at the preemptive "any talk should be discounted"  rough ridin' libtards, lol

The Rusdia thing has the left at historic levels of rage delusion

Rage delusion huh?  Delusion?  The former Trump presidential campaign manager is facing 15 years after you told us there was nothing wrong.  That is delusion of the highest order.  :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: October 30, 2017, 06:43:52 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: October 30, 2017, 06:46:59 PM »
:lol: I'm not even a Liberal but you keep it up little buddy. You got a rough few months ahead of you. I do however think you have the stamina for it. :thumbsup:

Oh I’m perfectly fine.  You on the other hand have been rolling a months upon months long rage fest.

But not a Lib.  Gooch, don’t lie to yourself and us.