Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771959 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2650 on: July 19, 2017, 04:01:07 PM »
Hey edn, are you as dumb as dax just made you look?  What's your GPA and IQ?  Why do you pick fights you can't win?  It's like Putin picking a fight with Trump, you know Pres is just going to destroy that Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Russian
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: July 19, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
Hey edn, are you as dumb as dax just made you look?  What's your GPA and IQ?  Why do you pick fights you can't win?  It's like Putin picking a fight with Trump, you know Pres is just going to destroy that Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Russian

'Pubcat, since you are new here let me give you a list of people that aren't dumb besides me and you

Dax
FSD
John dougie
Ksu wildcats
Wackycat

I could have missed a few (very few) but this will get you started
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: July 19, 2017, 06:52:31 PM »
So now that the Republicat  sock has been outted. Whose sock is Tubesock? Mocat?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: July 19, 2017, 07:57:52 PM »
Susan Power, come on down!

A UN Ambassador?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2654 on: July 19, 2017, 08:39:12 PM »
I must have missed this earlier, who are the russian government employees trump met with?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: July 19, 2017, 08:48:14 PM »
Hillary to dnc to fusion to law firm to a separate lawyer to another client: literally 6 degrees of separation

But

Trump to Putin agents to Putin isn't as bad.

First of all, when did I say it wasn't bad?  But how can you call something bad when it's not even close to being proven that it was bad? 

In the terms of the Steele report, you added about 3 too many steps.  Plus, we don't know who those Dem operatives were.

That's the question you've been ducking for pages that Dickstone has been clownsuiting you on. 

And no, there are no added steps.  Those are the points you've even made.  Stop lying.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: July 19, 2017, 08:56:48 PM »
Hillary to dnc to fusion to law firm to a separate lawyer to another client: literally 6 degrees of separation

But

First of all, when did I say it wasn't bad?  But how can you call something bad when it's not even close to being proven that it was bad? 

In the terms of the Steele report, you added about 3 too many steps.  Plus, we don't know who those Dem operatives were.

That's the question you've been ducking for pages that Dickstone has been clownsuiting you on. 

And no, there are no added steps.  Those are the points you've even made.  Stop lying.

Lol, you hang off of everyone else's nuts.

Look whackadoo, even the NYT's who hates Trump says it was Democrat operatives.  Could have been Hillary herself. 

3 steps:  Fusion-Steele (foreign national)-Kremlin

It's hilarious to thank you believe added layers somehow insulates people from COLUSION and conspiracy.  Good luck with that defense.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: July 19, 2017, 09:00:31 PM »
It's hilarious to thank you believe added layers somehow insulates people from COLUSION and conspiracy.  Good luck with that defense.

I must have missed this earlier, who are the russian government employees trump met with?

lol

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: July 19, 2017, 09:05:12 PM »

But

Look whackadoo, even the NYT's who hates Trump says it was Democrat operatives.  Could have been Hillary herself. 

You are such a rough ridin' idiot.  Now add in the steps from Fusion back to Hillary.  Jesus Christ middle school algebra must have owned you when you only used half the equation to make up your answer.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: July 19, 2017, 09:07:52 PM »

lol

You don't have a name?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2660 on: July 19, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »

But

You are such a rough ridin' idiot.  Now add in the steps from Fusion back to Hillary.  Jesus Christ middle school algebra must have owned you when you only used half the equation to make up your answer.

Lol, added steps back to Hillary? What is this the 1880's, did it arrive by Pony Express, telegraph or . . . Email? Pfft   Maybe it was on those destroyed hard drives, the one's that you know, ran into those hammers. 

Never stop Whackadoo

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: July 19, 2017, 09:14:22 PM »
Keep flailing

Because allies dropping a dime on the guy who invaded them working for one candidate is exactly the same as an enemy working to alter your election. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: July 19, 2017, 09:15:17 PM »
Keep flailing

Because allies dropping a dime on the guy who invaded them working for one candidate is exactly the same as an enemy working to alter your election.

That made no sense.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: July 19, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »
I think what edna is trying to say, is that if don jr worked for fusion and the attorney lady was ukranian, this would be a non story

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: July 19, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »
I think what edna is trying to say, is that if don jr worked for fusion and the attorney lady was ukranian, this would be a non story

With or without $250K from Dem operatives?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: July 19, 2017, 09:20:18 PM »
Keep flailing

That made no sense.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: July 19, 2017, 09:21:16 PM »
Kinda

it's amazing that Dax doesn't understand that it matters when you are actually working for an enemy government.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: July 19, 2017, 09:21:59 PM »

I's going to be amazing if you ever decide to be nonpartisan and look up how much that 15% of Rosneft is worth.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: July 19, 2017, 09:22:11 PM »
Keep flailing

That made no sense.

Don't get mad just because you're gurgling forth gibberish.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: July 19, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »

I's going to be amazing if you ever decide to be nonpartisan and look up how much that 15% of Rosneft is worth.

Lol, nothing says you want to help them out be declaring an extreme desire for US fossil fuel dominance and an offer to sell a crap load of US Natural Gas to Europe.   I guess Trump is shorting Rosneft. 

Just remembering how Fusion, DNC high rollers who are lobbyists and the Clinton's themselves had their own special relationships with Russian Oligarchs, banks and energy companies.  But what else new. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: July 19, 2017, 09:29:06 PM »
Keep flailing

That made no sense.

Put the thesaurus away.  You're going full Steven A Smith.

Never go full Steven A Smith.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: July 19, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
Keep flailing

That made no sense.

Put the thesaurus away.  You're going full Steven A Smith.

Never go full Steven A Smith.

Says the whackadoo flailing about with gif's. 

We all know that edn is ready tapout (again) when he starts posting gifs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: July 19, 2017, 09:43:28 PM »
Oh, here comes the true litmus test.

Do Libs want peace and to end the horrific, insane and disastrous war in Syria, or do they want to just hate on Trump. 

Trump has (finally) ended the insane CIA arming of "rebels" in Syria. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:44 PM »

Do Libs want peace and to end the horrific, insane and disastrous war in Syria, or do they want to just hate on Trump. 

Gotta do what your boy Putin wants when he has that much dirt on you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: July 19, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »

Gotta do what your boy Putin wants when he has that much dirt on you.

Translation:  I'd rather see more people suffering and dying.  I'd rather see another failed state so ISIS and AQ and related can take over more territory and kill more people.  Also, eff the Jordanians!