Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773172 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2550 on: July 17, 2017, 12:01:56 PM »
The Steele report is one of the many examples of complete and utter bullshit the media has ran with to disparage trump. Since he allegedly "lies nonstop", there's really no reason to make up news, but they are either deranged, greedy or both.

Luckily for trump, and to the maniacal chagrin of the resident libtards, the fake news has allowed him to largely escape consequences for whatever his actual mistruths are. The average non-psycho, non- trump obsessive person could never know, and has written off the media as nothing but a useless mouthpiece for the left.  That's a fact you can't deny regardless of what you think concerning "truth.".

But you see, in America, most people know the difference between fact and leftist propaganda. That's a large reason why the democrat party is functionally irrelevant.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:21 PM »
Yup, just a normal, average, non-psycho opinion of the media (  :curse: ) right there
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: July 17, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »
I'll admit there is a part of me that gets a bit of joy from the Trump clan's life being made a bit harder by the constant onslaught from the media.

I don't think anything is going to come of any of the allegations. Trump wanted to be a star and now and he and his family are. CNN etc, are his paparazzi and tabloids.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: July 17, 2017, 12:18:15 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:35 PM »
Citations of Dems working with: Soviet intelligence agents, people directly involved in Ukraine's Russian puppet government and money laundering who also robbed the Ukrainian people of billions, or Dems and Ruskies getting pissed on.

Dems hired Fusion GPS who hired Steele (a foreign national) who produced a report repeatedly citing "unnamed" Kremlin sources.    Then the Dems tried to roll with the Steele report in the public domain.
Yeah that's not the same at all. 

Again, please provide citations from reputable news sources which practice routine journalistic standards to their pieces, detailing Democratic party involvement with Russian agents working at the behest of the Kremlin.

Ah yes, typical edn, show's up about 5 days late and then needs everything to be rehashed and (re) "sourced" from his pre-approved "sources".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/senate-committee-threatens-trump-dossier-firm-with-subpoena/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/senate-panel-to-hear-testimony-from-businessman-targeted-by-trump-dossier-firm/

The Partners of Fusion GPS:  Libs, Hillary contributors, ties to Mexican business.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341978-co-founder-of-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-wont-testify-before-senate

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: July 17, 2017, 01:19:36 PM »
Citations of Dems working with: Soviet intelligence agents, people directly involved in Ukraine's Russian puppet government and money laundering who also robbed the Ukrainian people of billions, or Dems and Ruskies getting pissed on.

Dems hired Fusion GPS who hired Steele (a foreign national) who produced a report repeatedly citing "unnamed" Kremlin sources.    Then the Dems tried to roll with the Steele report in the public domain.

I don't doubt any of this.

Still concerning to me personally is Russia decided trump was the weak mark.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: July 17, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »

Yes, nothing as changed relative to pertinent and relevant issues.   As I've said,  relative to Russia's singular oriented economic viability, things are more contentious between the U.S. and Russia than ever.   I fail to see having a highly contentious relationship between Russia and the U.S. is a good thing.

It is hilarious to read all the hyperbole in regards to Russia from media entities that once demanded total rapprochement with the Soviet Union as well as demanding that U.S. do everything it can to get along with the Soviet Union.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: July 17, 2017, 01:39:52 PM »

Again, please provide citations from reputable news sources which practice routine journalistic standards to their pieces, detailing Democratic party involvement with Russian agents working at the behest of the Kremlin.

Ah yes, typical edn, show's up about 5 days late and then needs everything to be rehashed and (re) "sourced" from his pre-approved "sources".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/senate-committee-threatens-trump-dossier-firm-with-subpoena/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/senate-panel-to-hear-testimony-from-businessman-targeted-by-trump-dossier-firm/

The Partners of Fusion GPS:  Libs, Hillary contributors, ties to Mexican business.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341978-co-founder-of-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-wont-testify-before-senate

Per Rep Fucktard Adam Schiff, "yeah we did that, but it's not the same thing, because . . . Russia. . . Trump beep bop boop Russia Trump boop beep bop. . .system overload."

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: July 17, 2017, 02:07:33 PM »

Yes, nothing as changed relative to pertinent and relevant issues.   As I've said,  relative to Russia's singular oriented economic viability, things are more contentious between the U.S. and Russia than ever.   I fail to see having a highly contentious relationship between Russia and the U.S. is a good thing.

It is hilarious to read all the hyperbole in regards to Russia from media entities that once demanded total rapprochement with the Soviet Union as well as demanding that U.S. do everything it can to get along with the Soviet Union.

It's almost like the last 30 years haven't changed anything at all.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: July 17, 2017, 02:32:52 PM »

That's really in depth there candyman.

I've talked extensively how things have changed, and the U.S. has been the aggressor across the board.   Now Russia is finally pushing back and the same people who wanted total rapprochement then want to fight them in every alley now.  It's quite funny.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: July 17, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »

Russia will be contentious with us until we cede to their will.  Getting along with Russia means we have been broken.  I hope we never become a loyal first mate to them

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: July 17, 2017, 04:07:08 PM »

I've talked extensively how things have changed, and the U.S. has been the aggressor across the board.   Now Russia is finally pushing back and the same people who wanted total rapprochement then want to fight them in every alley now.  It's quite funny.

really?

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: July 17, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »
getting along with russia is essential and does not mean we're broken.  It's just smart not to have another cold war.  It certainly doesn't mean we have to cave to them or be their first mates.  Yes, that would suck but Trump would never allow that to happen because he is playing chess with Putin and about to call checkmate
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: July 17, 2017, 04:09:37 PM »

Russia will be contentious with us until we cede to their will.  Getting along with Russia means we have been broken.  I hope we never become a loyal first mate to them

LOL, so anything short of near total war means we've given in to Russia?  Fascinating.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: July 17, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »

LOL, so anything short of near total war means we've given in to Russia?  Fascinating.

I know right.  Where do these people come from?  Thank goodness the majority of K-State students and faculty were republican when I went there, but that  was during Obama years so of course he sucked and only the black fraternities and sororities actually believed his filth.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: July 17, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »
Thank goodness the majority of K-State students and faculty were republican when I went there, but that  was during Obama years so of course he sucked and only the black fraternities and sororities actually believed his filth.

You didn't have many friends did you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: July 17, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »
getting along with russia is essential and does not mean we're broken.  It's just smart not to have another cold war.  It certainly doesn't mean we have to cave to them or be their first mates.  Yes, that would suck but Trump would never allow that to happen because he is playing chess with Putin and about to call checkmate

Russia wants nothing good for us.  Giving up our economic lever by lessening sanctions would be the biggest bitch move in recent memory.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: July 17, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

What idiot thinks that?  My lord, that is stupid.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: July 17, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »

Russia wants nothing good for us.  Giving up our economic lever by lessening sanctions would be the biggest bitch move in recent memory.

Keep your enemies closer and while you couldn't be more correct in Russia wanting nothing good for us, we can have a relationship with them and if we lessen sanctions because they move on their positions that are important to us isn't that a win/win?  And I think it's okay to have a win/win situation even if you don't like the other person because Trump isn't going to cut off his nose to spite his face. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: July 17, 2017, 05:44:50 PM »

Keep your enemies closer and while you couldn't be more correct in Russia wanting nothing good for us, we can have a relationship with them and if we lessen sanctions because they move on their positions that are important to us isn't that a win/win?  And I think it's okay to have a win/win situation even if you don't like the other person because Trump isn't going to cut off his nose to spite his face.

The only language they speak is the ruble.  We can make them dance with our sanctions.  Why would we be the cuck in this?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: July 17, 2017, 07:01:18 PM »

HOLY crap
I didn't think you'd be rough ridin' stupid enough to post Daily Caller.  LOL that's just great.

And your only not crap source doesn't even back up your point.  Just great.

Yeah pre-approved sources that don't post absolute crap.  I guess it's hard for you to have standards when you're a Trump voter.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: July 17, 2017, 07:03:47 PM »

The only language they speak is the ruble.  We can make them dance with our sanctions.  Why would we be the cuck in this?
Amazing the party of Reagan wants America to be Russia's cuck bitch.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: July 17, 2017, 07:05:42 PM »

really?

Yeah, especially if you ignore the war in the Balkans, which if you've followed here Dax will post some real conspiracy theory bullshit about to justify his bullsit thoughts.  And ignore Russia attempting to install puppet governments in the eastern bloc and when they can't flat out invading them.  Yeah, Russia has been totally on the defensive.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: July 17, 2017, 07:36:59 PM »

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/887107403027812352

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: July 17, 2017, 07:42:22 PM »

HOLY crap
I didn't think you'd be rough ridin' stupid enough to post Daily Caller.  LOL that's just great.

And your only not crap source doesn't even back up your point.  Just great.

Yeah pre-approved sources that don't post absolute crap.  I guess it's hard for you to have standards when you're a Trump voter.

Media  :curse:

you absolutely cannot reason with someone who wants to blame the media

:surprised:
you absolutely cannot reason with someone who wants to blame the media

there are other countries (and have been a lot historically) where the acting government blames the (non state run) media. this isn't a new phenomenon, just new for the ol'USA.

I'm sure these stooges will be back to disparage you.