Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773189 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2100 on: July 10, 2017, 11:32:09 AM »
Anyway, maybe one of the Hillary obsessed weirdos can answer the question of why Trump people keep lying about meeting with Russians? It's just a huge coincidence? 4d chess?

In serious answer to your question, I suppose the three most likely explanations would be: (1) they forgot, or didn't think it qualified (like, for example, a chance encounter at a party or this meeting with some attorney who evidently had some prior ties to the Russian gov), in which case that's not lying at all, (2) they'd rather not hassle with continuing to feed red (get it?) meat to a media that's already out to get them, especially when they know they didn't do anything wrong or illegal, or (3) they know they're guilty of colluding with the Russians and are trying to hide it.

Based on all the non-evidence we've found of COLUSION, the answer almost certainly is behind Doors Number 1 or 2, but you liberals can keep picking Number 3 if you want. You look silly but whatever helps you cope....
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2101 on: July 10, 2017, 11:32:29 AM »
It's hilarious to think that at the highest levels of the DNC they engaged in a regimen of dirty tricks that ranged from fixing the primaries to using completely unsubstantiated sources from foreign players and actually introduced the documents into the press, and now we're supposed to just ignore it. In the midst of a total meltdown because Hillary didn't get elected (but Hillary doesn't matter).

Never stop Libs, never stop

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: July 10, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
You guys are completely wrong to say that this is only an issue for libs.

Fifty-eight percent of Americans think that Trump's campaign associates were somehow complicit in something improper regarding Russia. That includes a 33 percent plurality that believe Trump campaign associates did something illegal, while 1 in 4 think the campaign's associates did something unethical but not illegal. Twenty-nine percent think the campaign's associates did nothing wrong.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/06/535626356/on-russia-republican-and-democratic-lenses-have-a-very-different-tint

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: July 10, 2017, 11:43:36 AM »
Mark ksuw down for "just a big coincidence"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: July 10, 2017, 11:46:10 AM »

Fifty-eight percent of Americans think that Trump's campaign associates were somehow complicit in something improper regarding Russia. That includes a 33 percent plurality that believe Trump campaign associates did something illegal, while 1 in 4 think the campaign's associates did something unethical but not illegal. Twenty-nine percent think the campaign's associates did nothing wrong.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/06/535626356/on-russia-republican-and-democratic-lenses-have-a-very-different-tint

So 33% of people surveyed (basically the folks who are so liberal that they voted for Hillary despite knowing of her own corruption and legal troubles) are so partisan that they believe Trump broke the law, and another 25% think a major presidential campaign did something unethical but not illegal. When you frame it that way, this poll sure doesn't sound that interesting. I guess it's all in the framing....

Also, pointing to polls instead of evidence of COLUSION. :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: July 10, 2017, 11:46:18 AM »
Lib is so mad

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: July 10, 2017, 11:47:12 AM »
Mark ksuw down for "just a big coincidence"

I don't think I said that. Don't twist my words unless it's to make a funny joke.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: July 10, 2017, 11:58:43 AM »

So 33% of people surveyed (basically the folks who are so liberal that they voted for Hillary despite knowing of her own corruption and legal troubles) are so partisan that they believe Trump broke the law, and another 25% think a major presidential campaign did something unethical but not illegal. When you frame it that way, this poll sure doesn't sound that interesting. I guess it's all in the framing....

The 33% don't necessarily believe Trump broke the law, but that his campaign did.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: July 10, 2017, 11:59:13 AM »

Here's how I frame it. You keep suggesting that only libs have concerns about Trump and Russia. If that's true, then 58% of the country are libs. We all know that's not true. So, you should really stop using that stupid rhetorical tactic.

Also, this thread is 85 pages of evidence of what those 58% find to be unethical and/or illegal. Maybe you should reread.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: July 10, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »
Republicat, can you share your unbiased opinion on why Trump people continually lie about meeting with Russians?

absolutely I can...because politics.....and if the meetings did occur and it swung the election the other way, Clinton people would be lying too.  Blame the system not the individual because your party/candidate would be doing the same thing, hence my lack of understanding of your obsession over this.
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: July 10, 2017, 12:27:33 PM »
Anyway, maybe one of the Hillary obsessed weirdos can answer the question of why Trump people keep lying about meeting with Russians? It's just a huge coincidence? 4d chess?

In serious answer to your question, I suppose the three most likely explanations would be:

(1) they forgot, or didn't think it qualified (like, for example, a chance encounter at a party or this meeting with some attorney who evidently had some prior ties to the Russian gov), in which case that's not lying at all,

(2) they'd rather not hassle with continuing to feed red (get it?) meat to a media that's already out to get them, especially when they know they didn't do anything wrong or illegal, or

(3) they know they're guilty of colluding with the Russians and are trying to hide it.

Based on all the non-evidence we've found of COLUSION, the answer almost certainly is behind Doors Number 1 or 2

thank you for providing a serious coherent answer. No doubt Door #2 is partly responsible for the contradictions from the WH.
In your opinion, does the information below change anything? To me it seems pretty clear what DTjr was trying to do, it and i don't think it's legal.

In a statement on Sunday, Donald Trump Jr. said he had met with the Russian lawyer at the request of an acquaintance. “After pleasantries were exchanged,” he said, “the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information.”

He said she then turned the conversation to adoption of Russian children and the Magnitsky Act, an American law that blacklists suspected Russian human rights abusers. The law so enraged President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia that he retaliated by halting American adoptions of Russian children.

“It became clear to me that this was the true agenda all along and that the claims of potentially helpful information were a pretext for the meeting,” Mr. Trump said.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: July 10, 2017, 01:24:13 PM »
Mark dax and republicat down for "but Hillary"

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: July 10, 2017, 01:30:17 PM »
Sounds like little Trump and Jardd were trying to get Rooskie dirt on Hilliterate.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: July 10, 2017, 01:32:00 PM »
Renocat nails it (as usual)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: July 10, 2017, 01:41:48 PM »
Republicat, can you share your unbiased opinion on why Trump people continually lie about meeting with Russians?

absolutely I can...because politics.....and if the meetings did occur and it swung the election the other way, Clinton people would be lying too.  Blame the system not the individual because your party/candidate would be doing the same thing, hence my lack of understanding of your obsession over this.

Pretty accurate

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: July 10, 2017, 01:59:42 PM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: July 10, 2017, 02:09:24 PM »
Sweet pillow

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 10, 2017, 02:09:55 PM »
What does the Panda head mean? China, UK, and Russia?

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: July 10, 2017, 02:23:18 PM »
Mark dax and republicat down for "but Hillary"

Having a hard time deciding if your type your responses based on your unhealthy amount of bias....or you're just that dumb
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: July 10, 2017, 02:27:22 PM »
i think this is closer to what republicat was saying

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: July 10, 2017, 02:36:37 PM »

Yeah, but Hillary...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: July 10, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »
This entire meltdown is because Hilary didn't get elected.  So it's always going to be "but Hillary" until the meltdown ends, and its not going to end as long as Trump is president.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: July 10, 2017, 02:45:52 PM »
This entire meltdown is because Hilary didn't get elected.  So it's always going to be "but Hillary" until the meltdown ends, and its not going to end as long as Trump is president.

The good news is we can finally shut the door on this argument in approx 7.5 years when the meltdown ends....unless Pence gets elected in 24'   :crossfingers:

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: July 10, 2017, 02:57:10 PM »

I would have gone with

but

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: July 10, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »