Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773030 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1925 on: June 25, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »
Apparchick. Politick. Electioneer. Lib.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1926 on: June 25, 2017, 07:06:47 PM »
Fusion GPS (a D.C. firm with heavy Dem ties and the source of the Trump file) not answering Congressional subpoena and is engaged in stonewalling.

Number of people surprised:  Zero

Super sketch

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: June 25, 2017, 08:25:12 PM »
Fusion GPS (a D.C. firm with heavy Dem ties and the source of the Trump file) not answering Congressional subpoena and is engaged in stonewalling.

Number of people surprised:  Zero

Super sketch

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

Def most sketchy thing going on in the past few months.  Thanks for letting us know FSD!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: June 27, 2017, 08:40:33 AM »
http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for business right now," he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

"Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with that, let's get back to Russia."
Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

Selectively edited!!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: June 27, 2017, 08:44:28 AM »
I am shocked and dismayed. A channel going for ratings? What has this world come to?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: June 27, 2017, 08:52:43 AM »
I am shocked and dismayed. A "news" channel going for ratings by running "bullshit" unsubstantiated stories? What has this world come to?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: June 27, 2017, 08:53:03 AM »
James O'Keefe! YESSSS!!!

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: June 27, 2017, 08:53:27 AM »

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for business right now," he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

"Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with that, let's get back to Russia."
Bonifield also acknowledged: "I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime." He continues:

"I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

Selectively edited!!!!

KSU-W... Can you tell me what he is a producer of? What are his responsibilities and purviews? Just trying to figure out if I should give any credence to what the lunch hour fashion producer says. TIA
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: June 27, 2017, 09:01:19 AM »
Look at CAMspittleSOCK trying to get to the bottom of things.

I mean, if there's one thing that a Supervising Producer at CNN wouldn't have access to is the daily call to action by senior executives.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: June 27, 2017, 09:12:06 AM »
I am shocked and dismayed. A "news" channel going for ratings by running "bullshit" unsubstantiated stories? What has this world come to?
This as well. What a world.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: June 27, 2017, 09:13:29 AM »

Selectively edited!!!!

KSU-W... Can you tell me what he is a producer of? What are his responsibilities and purviews? Just trying to figure out if I should give any credence to what the lunch hour fashion producer says. TIA

John Bonifield is a supervising producer for the CNN Medical Unit, working primarily with CNN Senior Medical Correspondent Elizabeth Cohen.

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: June 27, 2017, 09:16:41 AM »

I mean, if there's one thing that a Supervising Producer at CNN wouldn't have access to is the daily call to action by senior executives.

Look at daxipad glossy over questionable bona-fides of a medical segment producer, republican from kansas, speaking on information way out of his element or expertise... Not to mention O'Keefe's history of ever more questionable video editing practices.

Sad.
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: June 27, 2017, 09:26:22 AM »

Look at daxipad glossy over questionable bona-fides of a medical segment producer, republican from kansas, speaking on information way out of his element or expertise... Not to mention O'Keefe's history of ever more questionable video editing practices.

Sad.

From Kansas?

Yes CAMspittleSock, someone responsible for producing a daily segment on your beloved CNN wouldn't have the first clue of the edicts coming down from executives trying to run a reactive highly competitive 24/7 news entity.  Great point.

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: June 27, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »

Sad.

From Kansas?

Yes CAMspittleSock, someone responsible for producing a daily segment on your beloved CNN wouldn't have the first clue of the edicts coming down from executives trying to run a reactive highly competitive 24/7 news entity.  Great point.

Oh you stubborn numb-skull! You pull me in every time!

The reason I bring up that he is a republican from kansas is that maybe, just maybe, he is showing his bias for his guy Trump. Also, we know how obtusely ignorant republicans from kansas can be, i.e. brownbackistan and kkk-kobach.
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: June 27, 2017, 09:36:59 AM »

Sad.

From Kansas?

The reason I bring up that he is a republican from kansas is that maybe, just maybe, he is showing his bias for his guy Trump. Also, we know how obtusely ignorant republicans from kansas can be, i.e. brownbackistan and kkk-kobach.

Well, Kansas could be bankrupt like (yet another) Democrat stronghold, like Illinois for example.  But I digress. (I won't mention California's $400 billion in unfunded mandates, I digress again). 

Yes, yes, I'm sure he's a hardcore conservative, lots of those producing at CNN, CAM.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: June 27, 2017, 09:40:43 AM »
https://twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/879178806027841536
https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/879006096379215872

This is already understood, chum.   We're talking about the oldest member of the faux news networks.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: June 27, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »

This is already understood, chum.   We're talking about the oldest member of the faux news networks.

What's already understood? That there will be news about COLUSION between Trump campaign and Russia this week?

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: June 27, 2017, 09:46:15 AM »

Sad.

From Kansas?

Well, Kansas could be bankrupt like (yet another) Democrat stronghold, like Illinois for example.  But I digress. (I won't mention California's $400 billion in unfunded mandates, I digress again). 

Yes, yes, I'm sure he's a hardcore conservative, lots of those producing at CNN, CAM.

Cool stories, dax.

Back to russia and trump... The pressure sure is building. They are really pulling out all the stops to try and relieve it. I sure hope Mueller isn't obstructed any further and that no other witnesses are tampered with, i.e. saying there are tapes to try and influence testimony.
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: June 27, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »

Sad.

From Kansas?

Cool stories, dax.

Back to russia and trump... The pressure sure is building. They are really pulling out all the stops to try and relieve it. I sure hope Mueller isn't obstructed any further and that no other witnesses are tampered with, i.e. saying there are tapes to try and influence testimony.

That has to do with obstruction Cam, not Russia.   You see there's a reason why Dems are pressuring all the Dem lawyers on Muellers team about obstruction, because the Russian well is about to run dry.   No charge for this one, but do please try and keep up here. 

Now we've got Obamaites admitting they eff'd up on Russia, must have been part of that post '12 "flexibility".

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:54:24 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: June 27, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »

What's already understood? That there will be news about COLUSION between Trump campaign and Russia this week?

I don't think you get it.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: June 27, 2017, 09:50:51 AM »

I don't think you get it.

Please explain it to me!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: June 27, 2017, 09:52:21 AM »
I don't know where to start with a "source" that goes by "Tea Pain".

Big Week Ahead?? 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: June 27, 2017, 10:00:27 AM »
I thought for sure the excuse would be "selectively edited." Instead the excuse is "this guy may be a producer but until I hear it directly from Jeff Zucker, I won't believe it." Curveball!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: June 27, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
So does this dude do the Sanjay Gupta segments?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite