Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772905 times)

The Big Train

Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1725 on: June 15, 2017, 10:24:57 PM »
I literally had the entire "Flynn didn't do anything wrong" quote here, and it didn't post and I can't find it with this Saul search now  :confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1726 on: June 15, 2017, 10:27:22 PM »
I literally had the entire "Flynn didn't do anything wrong" quote here, and it didn't post and I can't find it with this Saul search now  :confused:

Oh TBT, you can hindsight dumbster dive all you want. 

I just need you to ratchet the overall intelligence level of your posts up about 78%.  Come on man.

The Big Train

« Reply #1727 on: June 15, 2017, 10:32:06 PM »

I just need you to ratchet the overall intelligence level of your posts up about 78%.  Come on man.

Hindsight dumpster dive  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coming from the single biggest Trump guy who can't go 5 posts without "dumpster diving" posts about Obama in some way, shape, or form.  You should be the one to bring the intelligence(or lack there of, since you know more than the generals) level up.  Yet, you are a 100% Trump guy, so we are at the upper limits of what you possess to begin with.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: June 15, 2017, 10:32:19 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: June 15, 2017, 10:37:17 PM »

Hindsight dumpster dive  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coming from the single biggest Trump guy who can't go 5 posts without "dumpster diving" posts about Obama in some way, shape, or form.  You should be the one to bring the intelligence(or lack there of, since you know more than the generals) level up.  Yet, you are a 100% Trump guy, so we are at the upper limits of what you possess to begin with.

Dumpster diving posts?   Friend, I don't need to dumpster dive posts to know what's actually happened over the years. 

Just admit that you're such a hyper partisan that you simply didn't care when previous administrations practiced the same behaviors (if not more so) you now lose your mind over.

The list of very serious things you were completely lied to about, the disastrous policies, particularly foreign policy that they were never called on to explain or justify is to long to go into here. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: June 15, 2017, 10:41:43 PM »
honestly what counsel or avenue of investigation would you find acceptable?

i think we are all aware of the answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: June 15, 2017, 10:41:57 PM »
BTW what happened to Flynn TBT? 

Oh yeah, he got crap canned.   No long drawn out series of obfuscation.  No sending Susan Rice out on the morning talk show circuit to boldly lie err try and explain it all away. 

Weird huh?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: June 15, 2017, 10:43:38 PM »
Pence hiring counsel is not news.

Dax going all in on the Trump defensive has been an interesting metamorphosis.

btw this new angle of attack on Mueller is fascinating.

- impeccable record appointed by a Trump appointee but I guess nobody is immune from the vast reach of the liberal plan for world domination

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

There are very specific guidelines for special counsel.  Mueller is over the line on at least one. 

Now there's already leaks coming from his lib dominated junta.

oh so now specific guidelines need to be adhered to...good to know dax.  go ahead and apply that to everyone in the executive bud.

Oh, so you're a zealot for the executive branch following guidelines?   From around Jan 2008 to Jan 2016 must have been a living hell for you Phil. 

Belated T&P's, friend.

Two in a row  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Consistency is the litmus test of non partisan behavior.  So far your meter reads "highly partisan".

...can you point us to where you've asked the current admin to follow 'established guidelines'?...TIA

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: June 15, 2017, 10:45:47 PM »
for every incident there is a case where your political adversary has conducted themselves similarly

i, and my young son, both believe it to be highly productive to play the "yeah but you did..." game in every available instance

glad to see you are a like minded individual sodj

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: June 15, 2017, 10:46:43 PM »

Oh yeah, he got crap canned.   No long drawn out series of obfuscation.  No sending Susan Rice out on the morning talk show circuit to boldly lie err try and explain it all away. 

Weird huh?

Trump literally said Flynn did nothing wrong after he fired him.  weird huh?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: June 15, 2017, 10:47:17 PM »

- impeccable record appointed by a Trump appointee but I guess nobody is immune from the vast reach of the liberal plan for world domination

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

There are very specific guidelines for special counsel.  Mueller is over the line on at least one. 

oh so now specific guidelines need to be adhered to...good to know dax.  go ahead and apply that to everyone in the executive bud.

Oh, so you're a zealot for the executive branch following guidelines?   From around Jan 2008 to Jan 2016 must have been a living hell for you Phil. 

Belated T&P's, friend.

Consistency is the litmus test of non partisan behavior.  So far your meter reads "highly partisan".

...can you point us to where you've asked the current admin to follow 'established guidelines'?...TIA

When has it come up?  I think whenever Trump has done dumb things, I've called them dumb.

The problem is Phil.  Even some of your own have repeatedly come out and attempted to remind the perpetually enraged Libs.  That most if not all executive branch action to date is perfectly within the powers and purview of the president.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: June 15, 2017, 10:48:31 PM »
for every incident there is a case where your political adversary has conducted themselves similarly

i, and my young son, both believe it to be highly productive to play the "yeah but you did..." game in every available instance

It's the selective outrage.  Just get it for once. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: June 15, 2017, 10:48:59 PM »

The vice president’s office said Thursday that Pence has retained Richard Cullen, a Richmond-based lawyer

yeah i am aware he secured counsel I am saying it shouldn't be surprising

why wouldn't he have counsel?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: June 15, 2017, 10:50:01 PM »

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

Belated T&P's, friend.

When has it come up?  I think whenever Trump has done dumb things, I've called them dumb.

The problem is Phil.  Even some of your own have repeatedly come out and attempted to remind the perpetually enraged Libs.  That most if not all executive branch action to date is perfectly within the powers and purview of the president.

"most"

LOL

The Big Train

« Reply #1739 on: June 15, 2017, 10:50:02 PM »

Weird huh?

He got crap canned by Obama dumbass. Then got hired by Trump and ~18 long drawn out days occurred before he was fired again.  This has been common knowledge for non trump parade marchers for months now you dumb eff.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: June 15, 2017, 10:50:31 PM »

It's the selective outrage.  Just get it for once.

oh i get it

i hope you get that it has become your schtick is to parrot back any selective outrage you perceive from the other side it on a daily basis

a position that hinders any chance at actual dialogue and digresses to a point of "yeah yeah well you did bad things once too!!!" rather than any reasonable discussion of the issues at hand.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: June 15, 2017, 10:51:39 PM »
Wonder in what form Dax Sr. defended Nixon?  BFE Kansas coffee cafe place?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: June 15, 2017, 10:51:49 PM »

Weird huh?

He got crap canned by Obama dumbass. Then got hired by Trump and ~18 long drawn out days occurred before he was fired again.  This has been common knowledge for non trump parade marchers for months now you dumb eff.

18 days is like nanoseconds in the beltway. 

Nice meltdown, though.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: June 15, 2017, 10:53:49 PM »

Weird huh?

Nice meltdown, though.

Does Dax consider this a "dumb" move by Trump or nah?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: June 15, 2017, 10:56:55 PM »
Wonder in what form Dax Sr. defending Nixon?  BFE Kansas coffee cafe place?

I find that post comically ironic in light of the ObamaStasi revelations.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: June 15, 2017, 10:58:33 PM »

Weird huh?

Nice meltdown, though.

What a dumb move?

The Big Train

« Reply #1746 on: June 15, 2017, 10:58:48 PM »

Weird huh?

Nice meltdown, though.

You literally are the dumbest rough ridin' Trump supporter out there, and that's saying a LOT.  The single time you can say Obama's name for doing the right thing you refuse to do it.  Obama knew Flynn was compromised, but your rough ridin' rose colored Trump glasses prevent you from seeing it.

Sad gets thrown around a lot around here in jest. The fact you are this rough ridin' blindly stupid is truly, sad.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: June 15, 2017, 10:59:21 PM »

Weird huh?

Nice meltdown, though.

What a dumb move?

Trump hiring Flynn....a-ok?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: June 15, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »
Wonder in what form Dax Sr. defending Nixon?  BFE Kansas coffee cafe place?

I find that post comically ironic in light of the ObamaStasi revelations.

Dax Sr. was super "not a crook"..."resigned due to MSM!!!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: June 15, 2017, 11:05:09 PM »

Weird huh?

Nice meltdown, though.

You literally are the dumbest rough ridin' Trump supporter out there, and that's saying a LOT.  The single time you can say Obama's name for doing the right thing you refuse to do it.  Obama knew Flynn was compromised, but your rough ridin' rose colored Trump glasses prevent you from seeing it.

Sad gets thrown around a lot around here in jest. The fact you are this rough ridin' blindly stupid is truly, sad.

I'm not blindly stupid.  But the list of people who would know who came and said that technically Flynn had done nothing wrong is rather long and fairly distinguished. 

Now I'll just think for a moment about the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood (just to name one example) repeatedly visiting the White House and then put that in the context of being "compromised". 

But lol at you if you want to believe that all matter of back channel conversations aren't taking place all the time between the political apparatus and foreign entities . . . And it's been happening since before this country existed.