Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772100 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1700 on: June 15, 2017, 07:39:42 PM »
Meh. Stephanopoulos hired counsel as well during the Clinton administration.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 15, 2017, 08:27:26 PM »
Pence hiring counsel is not news.

Dax going all in on the Trump defensive has been an interesting metamorphosis.

btw this new angle of attack on Mueller is fascinating.

- impeccable record appointed by a Trump appointee but I guess nobody is immune from the vast reach of the liberal plan for world domination

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 15, 2017, 08:40:38 PM »
Where were you yesterday LN? You missed quite the news day.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 15, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »

The vice president’s office said Thursday that Pence has retained Richard Cullen, a Richmond-based lawyer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1704 on: June 15, 2017, 09:08:25 PM »

- impeccable record appointed by a Trump appointee but I guess nobody is immune from the vast reach of the liberal plan for world domination

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

There are very specific guidelines for special counsel.  Mueller is over the line on at least one. 

Now there's already leaks coming from his lib dominated junta.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 15, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »
Oh as investigations go, nobody sent off to far flung outposts, not a whole hell of a lot of executive privilege (debatable if there's been any), don't know if anyone has plead the fifth.  Lots of clear indications of complete cooperation and volunteering to testify in public. 

Relative to other recent administrations, this is truly uncharted waters. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 15, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »
Oh as investigations go, nobody sent off to far flung outposts, not a whole hell of a lot of executive privilege (debatable if there's been any), don't know if anyone has plead the fifth.  Lots of clear indications of complete cooperation and volunteering to testify in public. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #1707 on: June 15, 2017, 09:24:49 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1708 on: June 15, 2017, 09:25:30 PM »
TBT can use a keyboard!  Huzzah!

Candidates?   Lol, poor TBT. 

The Big Train

« Reply #1709 on: June 15, 2017, 09:28:35 PM »
AGAINST HIS LAWYERS WISHES!  Perhaps his lawyers want him to release his tax returns  :confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1710 on: June 15, 2017, 09:33:08 PM »
AGAINST HIS LAWYERS WISHES!  Perhaps his lawyers want him to release his tax returns  :confused:

TBT.  I guess you don't remember all the resident Libs going to great lengths to breathlessly explain how you can't hold elected officials accountable for what they say on the campaign trail. 

Given your silly little tirade, I'll assume you were out of your mind with rage over the broken campaign promises of the previous administration

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: June 15, 2017, 09:37:38 PM »

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

There are very specific guidelines for special counsel.  Mueller is over the line on at least one. 

oh so now specific guidelines need to be adhered to...good to know dax.  go ahead and apply that to everyone in the executive bud.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1712 on: June 15, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

oh so now specific guidelines need to be adhered to...good to know dax.  go ahead and apply that to everyone in the executive bud.

Oh, so you're a zealot for the executive branch following guidelines?   From around Jan 2008 to Jan 2016 must have been a living hell for you Phil. 

Belated T&P's, friend.

The Big Train

« Reply #1713 on: June 15, 2017, 09:42:11 PM »

TBT.  I guess you don't remember all the resident Libs going to great lengths to breathlessly explain how you can't hold elected officials accountable for what they say on the campaign trail. 

Given your silly little tirade, I'll assume you were out of your mind with rage over the broken campaign promises of the previous administration

I'm actually quite impressed that you managed to structure this reply in a way that you didn't specifically mention Obama by name, but rather imply it.  Well done.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #1714 on: June 15, 2017, 09:43:17 PM »

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

Oh, so you're a zealot for the executive branch following guidelines?   From around Jan 2008 to Jan 2016 must have been a living hell for you Phil. 

Belated T&P's, friend.

Two in a row  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: June 15, 2017, 09:44:31 PM »

I'm actually quite impressed that you managed to structure this reply in a way that you didn't specifically mention Obama by name, but rather imply it.  Well done.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just trying to make sure you didn't get executive oversight syndrome on or around Nov 2016.  Dems managed to fight that off for 8 years, then got a real bad case around then. 

The Big Train

« Reply #1716 on: June 15, 2017, 09:45:32 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: June 15, 2017, 09:46:02 PM »

All in?

Lol.  So dumb

Belated T&P's, friend.

Two in a row  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Consistency is the litmus test of non partisan behavior.  So far your meter reads "highly partisan".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: June 15, 2017, 09:46:39 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: June 15, 2017, 09:55:07 PM »
So when will trump testify in public as he said he would.  That will be exciting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 15, 2017, 09:55:54 PM »
So when will trump testify in public as he said he would.  That will be exciting

Seems dumb to ask me.   

The Big Train

« Reply #1721 on: June 15, 2017, 10:05:33 PM »

Seems dumb to ask me.

It's actually very appropriate to ask you.  You knew Flynn was innocent way before anyone else.  Why shouldn't we trust your take on this?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1722 on: June 15, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »

Seems dumb to ask me.

It's actually very appropriate to ask you.  You knew Flynn was innocent way before anyone else.  Why shouldn't we trust your take on this?

Strange.  I think I used a series of caveats in any comments about Flynn.  But again in regards to Mike Flynn his true guilt was not just coming clean.  Insofar as his dealings with the Russians, if that's criminal, than the Feds will need some bigger prisons and lots of Dems will fill those cells along with Pubs. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: June 15, 2017, 10:15:47 PM »
Just curious

The Big Train

« Reply #1724 on: June 15, 2017, 10:17:28 PM »

Seems dumb to ask me.

Strange.  I think I used a series of caveats in any comments about Flynn.  But again in regards to Mike Flynn his true guilt was not just coming clean.  Insofar as his dealings with the Russians, if that's criminal, than the Feds will need some bigger prisons and lots of Dems will fill those cells along with Pubs.

I'm trying to find the caveat about Flynn here

Must be in the emails Hillary deleted.