Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772845 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1625 on: June 07, 2017, 01:47:20 PM »
A nice bit of insight into how Trump handles things. Thanks for the link.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: June 07, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/status/872514149103828992

apparently Trump does not like his FBI directors the same way he likes his steak

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 07, 2017, 06:11:01 PM »
Teflon Don will probably walk away from this looking better than ever.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: June 10, 2017, 11:25:49 AM »
as a former FBI counterintelligence agent, what I saw as the most explosive aspect of the testimony didn’t involve any legal violation of the U.S. code or questions about whether Comey had broken established Department of Justice protocols. Instead, it was the prima facie evidence that Comey presented that Trump appears unwilling to uphold his oath “to preserve, protect, and defend” the country — which puts the security of our nation and its democracy at stake. In the nine times Trump met with or called Comey, it was always to discuss how the investigation into Russia’s election interference was affecting him personally, rather than the security of the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/06/10/i-was-an-fbi-agent-trumps-lack-of-concern-about-russian-hacking-shocks-me

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: June 10, 2017, 02:06:01 PM »
as a former FBI counterintelligence agent, what I saw as the most explosive aspect of the testimony didn’t involve any legal violation of the U.S. code or questions about whether Comey had broken established Department of Justice protocols. Instead, it was the prima facie evidence that Comey presented that Trump appears unwilling to uphold his oath “to preserve, protect, and defend” the country — which puts the security of our nation and its democracy at stake. In the nine times Trump met with or called Comey, it was always to discuss how the investigation into Russia’s election interference was affecting him personally, rather than the security of the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/06/10/i-was-an-fbi-agent-trumps-lack-of-concern-about-russian-hacking-shocks-me

:lol: I really wish liberals like Chum could experience a brief moment of lucidity to realize how absurd their flailing has become at this point (but then go right on doing it because it's hilarious).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: June 10, 2017, 02:27:25 PM »

:lol: I really wish liberals like Chum could experience a brief moment of lucidity to realize how absurd their flailing has become at this point (but then go right on doing it because it's hilarious).

Where is the flailing in my post, which is merely a quote? What craziness are you ascribing to me here?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 10, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »
A nice bit of insight into how Trump handles things. Thanks for the link.

Takes a golf vacation?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 10, 2017, 08:12:58 PM »

Where is the flailing in my post, which is merely a quote? What craziness are you ascribing to me here?

Oh I misunderstood. I thought you were quoting the dorkstore above because you found his commentary meaningful or in some way worth sharing other than for ridicule. Going forward, you should limit this kind of stuff to the Liberals Losing the F'ing Minds thread so we don't accidentally ascribe to you flailing by association.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 12, 2017, 06:20:39 PM »
He hates being prez and is trying to get thrown out.

https://twitter.com/JudyWoodruff/status/874397738108145665

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: June 12, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: June 12, 2017, 07:43:14 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 12, 2017, 08:43:02 PM »
incred

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: June 12, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »
Please please please let him fire the special prosecutor

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: June 12, 2017, 09:04:58 PM »
I hope he fires everyone that slights him or makes him uncomfy.

I hope the libs can not complain about it, but rather pokes fun.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: June 13, 2017, 07:30:56 AM »
Considering that Mueller is staffing up with DNC apparatchiks, his firing needs to be considered.

A former Clinton Foundation lawyer, for example?  Aka a mega corrupt hardcore democrat. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 13, 2017, 07:53:07 AM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: June 13, 2017, 08:16:44 AM »
Of course Dax is on board. He's got his marching orders and he is goose stepping down the parade route.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: June 13, 2017, 08:31:05 AM »
New shine on your jackboots looks great dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 13, 2017, 08:39:36 AM »
awesome

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: June 13, 2017, 08:44:28 AM »
Dax is my #1 pick for gE special prosecutor

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: June 13, 2017, 10:42:20 AM »
lib is really angry (as usual).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 13, 2017, 10:44:22 AM »
Let's see a whose who of dem operatives and Clinton/Dem campaign financiers and of course the resident hardcore hyper partisan (and always angry) Libs see no problem with it.

Sad

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: June 13, 2017, 10:46:26 AM »
Considering that Mueller is staffing up with DNC apparatchiks, his firing needs to be considered.

A former Clinton Foundation lawyer, for example?  Aka a mega corrupt hardcore democrat. 

Who appointed mueller?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: June 13, 2017, 10:47:00 AM »

Who appointed mueller?

What confuses you on executive privilege?