Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772945 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #1250 on: May 17, 2017, 09:50:27 AM »
Where were you when Obama gave Russians the intelligence that got our brave US financed and trained freedom fighters killed and innocent women and children murdered?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #1251 on: May 17, 2017, 10:25:52 AM »
Okay, and . . .

I don't think someone gets it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:31:06 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 17, 2017, 10:34:35 AM »
Taken individually I think many of the actions taken by Trump are defensible.

However they have totally bungled the execution, timing, and messaging.  This has created terrible optics regardless of political affiliation.

it seems just winging it catches up with you

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #1253 on: May 17, 2017, 10:35:07 AM »
How many decades will Dax hold onto this?  Probably as many as he has left :lol:

We're talking about events that are less than a year old occurring in a region that's a hot button right now. 

The fact that you don't understand that, while not surprising, still makes me hope you  don't proactively tell anyone you went to Kstate.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:40:45 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 17, 2017, 11:05:17 AM »
$100 billion dollar (annual) intelligence complex, 3 investigations, 10 months and counting.  No one has brought much there, there. 

Again, why do we spend all that money and yet no one can definitively say if a braggadocios moderately smart private citizen (until recently) was in cahoots with the Russians? 

Only 3 answers.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 17, 2017, 01:03:15 PM »
i am not sure this would be a conclusion you would try to reach quickly

seems there would be a pretty large desire to take time and make sure you get this one right

no?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 17, 2017, 01:27:43 PM »
Huge intelligence organization and in the end it will be Trump's own ego that he can make a deal that bring him down.

Great American.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 17, 2017, 01:29:33 PM »
Keep hammering him guys, he is winded!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 17, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
to his supporters he is purely a victim

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 17, 2017, 01:39:40 PM »
I don't care much either way. have never voted and probably never will. that said, trump seems pretty stupid and not someone that we should want running the actual country. he just does and says a lot (A LOT) of really dumb stuff.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: May 17, 2017, 02:03:53 PM »
I don't care much either way. have never voted and probably never will. that said, trump seems pretty stupid and not someone that we should want running the actual country. he just does and says a lot (A LOT) of really dumb stuff.

it's only because the media is unfairly attacking him that you know about all these things he does/says. if you want someone to blame, look at the media

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 17, 2017, 02:20:18 PM »
Policy aside, can Republicans and/or Trump fans not understand that if Trump and acted halfway as decent as past presidents there wouldn't be such an onslaught? If Obama spoke as poorly, acted as insecurely, and tweeted such ridiculous stuff he wouldn't have been treated as well as he was by the media.

Would it approach the level that Trump is receiving? No. He also wouldn't have been able to be elected if he was even 10% as ridiculous as Trump.

The man is a white billionaire, that ran for President and won. Forgive me for not feeling bad for him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 17, 2017, 02:23:15 PM »

don't take him literally.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 17, 2017, 02:34:30 PM »
Tbh "the media" lets trump slide on way too much but it's kind of like wtf overload so they have to stay with the bigger stuff.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 17, 2017, 02:47:29 PM »
Tbh "the media" lets trump slide on way too much but it's kind of like wtf overload so they have to stay with the bigger stuff.

yeah. for a guy that's only been in government for four months, he's had more wtf moments than most lifers.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: May 17, 2017, 02:48:21 PM »
Policy aside, can Republicans and/or Drumpf fans not understand that if Drumpf and acted halfway as decent as past presidents there wouldn't be such an onslaught? If Obama spoke as poorly, acted as insecurely, and tweeted such ridiculous stuff he wouldn't have been treated as well as he was by the media.

Would it approach the level that Drumpf is receiving? No. He also wouldn't have been able to be elected if he was even 10% as ridiculous as Drumpf.

The man is a white billionaire, that ran for President and won. Forgive me for not feeling bad for him.

Right, this is a massive part of it. I get that it's "how he is" but you can't mouth off all half cocked and ridic and not expect there to be blown back with something. You reap what you sow.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: May 17, 2017, 02:51:11 PM »
Policy aside, can Republicans and/or Drumpf fans not understand that if Drumpf and acted halfway as decent as past presidents there wouldn't be such an onslaught? If Obama spoke as poorly, acted as insecurely, and tweeted such ridiculous stuff he wouldn't have been treated as well as he was by the media.

Would it approach the level that Drumpf is receiving? No. He also wouldn't have been able to be elected if he was even 10% as ridiculous as Drumpf.

Right, this is a massive part of it. I get that it's "how he is" but you can't mouth off all half cocked and ridic and not expect there to be blown back with something. You reap what you sow.

guys,

he's catching crap because he's incredibly stupid and he does and says incredibly stupid things. no more/no less. he's a brain dead moron, so people that are actually around him and see it 24/7 are attempting to tell people about it and document it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: May 17, 2017, 02:51:23 PM »
Well the media is openly admitting that they need to change minds and convince people. 

That's choosing sides, and that's not the role of the media or more specifically, the news. 

Lol, if Trump essentially handed the Russians a target list, like Obama did, the news media would be more hysterical than they are now. 

They are on some levels are doing a great job of making Trump a victim because case after case of hypocrisy by both the Dems and the media are being bright to light.   The everybody is a hypocrite meme is no longer applicable because the hypocrisy is so over the top it just makes people dig in even further. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: May 17, 2017, 02:53:41 PM »
So true

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: May 17, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »
I mean the media did make us all believe there was no way in hell that Trump would be president and yet here we are. I wouldn't say they're totally 100% credible.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: May 17, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »
Interesting if accurate

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: May 17, 2017, 04:03:57 PM »
should stop reporting what he says/does.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: May 17, 2017, 04:10:16 PM »
should stop reporting what he says/does.

Especially direct transcripts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #1273 on: May 17, 2017, 04:19:16 PM »
Reporting is not trying to convince.

You guys, no diving. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: May 17, 2017, 04:23:40 PM »
Dax and whacky, can you read his direct quotes and tell me you honestly think Trump is fit to run this country, or even a large group of people? And I swear to Science if you mention the word "Hilary" in your response I will never read another one of your posts again.