Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772447 times)

Offline BrokenSky1113

• Fan
  • Heaper of Wampums
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #1125 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:57 AM »
TBT the Obama administration, nor corrupt Hillary were scrutinized on any level even approaching this.

Come on dude, even after the Obama's first election, we had media sources openly admitting that he was the least vetted president in modern American history, and they basically didn't really know who the eff the guy was.   They then preceded to essentially allow themselves to be lap dogs for 8 years, with one entire party giving exactly zero fucks in performing executive branch oversight and trying to thwart executive branch oversight at every possible turn. 

If the media did a tenth of the amount of digging into Clinton instead of the perpetual soft landing they gave her at every turn, she'd be in prison right now.

I had to stay up late but I got my fix.

Not a very good one I must say.

A nickel-sack of flimsy deflection.
"yeah he (she???) is probably the worst fan we have" - Meow Meow

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 16, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »
Dax: maybe obama was not a complete bumblefuck?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1127 on: May 16, 2017, 07:15:48 AM »
Dax, FSD, KSUW and others, please tell me how either Hillary or Obama did something like this and how it's hypocritical the media is even reporting it.  Please!  PLEASE!  I need my fix.

I'm sure you don't have to watch too much infowars to find unsubstantiated vague stories about similar misconduct by hilltard or b.o.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #1128 on: May 16, 2017, 07:28:01 AM »
Dax, FSD, KSUW and others, please tell me how either Hillary or Obama did something like this and how it's hypocritical the media is even reporting it.  Please!  PLEASE!  I need my fix.

I'm sure you don't have to watch too much infowars to find unsubstantiated vague stories about similar misconduct by hilltard or b.o.

Like firing an FBI director who's investigating them for ties to Russia. Then having a meeting with Russian ambassadors in a closed door meeting to the US media and disclosing highly classified information a day later?  Stuff like that?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 16, 2017, 08:02:04 AM »
So he just told us all he did it...to fsd point his admissions still isn't any more realiable than the pee pee dossier still.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 16, 2017, 08:16:33 AM »
So he just told us all he did it...to fsd point his admissions still isn't any more realiable than the pee pee dossier still.

To be fair, FSD literally has crap for brains.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 16, 2017, 09:28:13 AM »

It is a terrible affliction, Ts & Ps
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 16, 2017, 10:42:57 AM »
TBT the Obama administration, nor corrupt Hillary were scrutinized on any level even approaching this.

Come on dude, even after the Obama's first election, we had media sources openly admitting that he was the least vetted president in modern American history, and they basically didn't really know who the eff the guy was.   They then preceded to essentially allow themselves to be lap dogs for 8 years, with one entire party giving exactly zero fucks in performing executive branch oversight and trying to thwart executive branch oversight at every possible turn. 

If the media did a tenth of the amount of digging into Clinton instead of the perpetual soft landing they gave her at every turn, she'd be in prison right now.

Say Obama got off light if you want, but Hillary has been attacked by the right for over a decade.  She didn't get off light.  If Trump is investigated federally to the extent that Hillary was, he will absolutely end up impeached.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 16, 2017, 12:14:44 PM »
Why do repubs think all media besides FoxNews leans left?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 16, 2017, 12:19:36 PM »

No he didn't. None of the wapo's story has been corroborated and has been debunked by multiple sources. If the wapo hadn't spent the last year writing unsubstantiated trump fiction, they might actually have some crebility.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 16, 2017, 12:20:44 PM »

It is a terrible affliction, Ts & Ps

Sick burns, fellas.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 16, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »

Say Obama got off light if you want, but Hillary has been attacked by the right for over a decade.  She didn't get off light.  If Trump is investigated federally to the extent that Hillary was, he will absolutely end up impeached.
:lol:  Is this out of the libtard playbook? I think I've heard this exact same screed irl from at least 8 libtards.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 16, 2017, 12:25:02 PM »
screed  :love:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 16, 2017, 12:25:52 PM »

No he didn't. None of the wapo's story has been corroborated and has been debunked by multiple sources. If the wapo hadn't spent the last year writing unsubstantiated trump fiction, they might actually have some crebility.

Who has it been debunked by?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 16, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
All of the people at the meeting

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: May 16, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »

Where? Trump told us he declassified info as his ultimate right. His office contacted the CIA to let them know what he declassified. He didn't give up the source because some smart person didn't let him know the source.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 16, 2017, 12:29:51 PM »

They have not refuted the WaPo articles claims that Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 16, 2017, 12:33:58 PM »
You know guys, sometimes I think FSD doesn't know what he's talking about.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 16, 2017, 12:39:46 PM »
You know guys, sometimes I think FSD doesn't know what he's talking about.

Terrible affliction, T's & P's
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 16, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 16, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »

They have not refuted the WaPo articles claims that Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians.

Interesting point

Here is what National Security Adviser Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster said Monday in response to the latest Washington press corps hysteria:

"There's nothing that the president takes more seriously than the security of the American people. The story that came out tonight as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed. And the President did not discuss any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on-the-record accounts should outweigh anonymous sources. And I was in the room, it didn’t happen."

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 16, 2017, 12:47:00 PM »
I honestly don't think this even ranks in too 10 dumb Trump things... not withstanding what it does to the relationship with whomever the intelligence came from...I mean they talked about bombs in laptops...we knew that a few weeks ago publicly.

The subsequent freakout that the white house can't get their story straight is pretty lol though.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 16, 2017, 12:51:04 PM »

Where? Trump told us he declassified info as his ultimate right. His office contacted the CIA to let them know what he declassified. He didn't give up the source because some smart person didn't let him know the source.

Like, none of that is true. It's conjecture based on trump anti-fan fiction.

I can't keep up with all the hysteria.  Fantasized stories are cited in support of conspiracy theories, which stories are cited in support of other conspiracy theories, within hours the volume of trump anti-fan fiction is so robust nobody can remember what actually happened, and you idiots have posted a dozen tweets from god knows who, and you seemingly believe all of it.

I can't believe how delusional you people have become. You want to believe this crap so badly you've forgotten that Mike Pence is sitting behind door #2.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 16, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
I've stated before...I don't want any of this to be true. I'm just not blinded by political party to notice all of it going on.

"Absolute right to do" this is from Trump himself...so you think he is just talking about boring old stuff huh....I mean the royals score he has the "absolute right" to share with Russia too....that must have been all they were talking about.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 16, 2017, 12:59:40 PM »

Interesting point

Here is what National Security Adviser Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster said Monday in response to the latest Washington press corps hysteria:

"There's nothing that the president takes more seriously than the security of the American people. The story that came out tonight as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed. And the President did not discuss any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on-the-record accounts should outweigh anonymous sources. And I was in the room, it didn’t happen."

nothing McMaster said contradicts what the Washington post said. he used carefully crafted words to trick simpletons.