Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772736 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #575 on: March 21, 2017, 08:44:07 AM »
so you want to throw more money at it.  Got it.

Where have I said I wanted to throw more money at it?

Tap out noted. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed where you said you were against trump's budget.

All I've said is it's weird how Dems are suddenly concerned about a budget.

Look, just admit that your guys gave no fucks about executive branch oversight for 8 years, ceding more and more power to the presidency.  All-the-while happily signing on to another continuing resolution and totally melting down anytime someone mentioned the word "budget". 

Sounds as close to full throated support as we'll get...go get your new tanks WarDax!

We won't build a single net new tank for years, friend.

Your hero signed off on spending millions on upgrading the ones we have while also signing off on a trillion dollar nuclear weapons upgrade program. 

LOL at calling what's being done an "upgrade."

Like the F15A is pretty much the same as the "upgraded" 15SE.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 21, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »

Tap out noted. 

Look, just admit that your guys gave no fucks about executive branch oversight for 8 years, ceding more and more power to the presidency.  All-the-while happily signing on to another continuing resolution and totally melting down anytime someone mentioned the word "budget". 

Sounds as close to full throated support as we'll get...go get your new tanks WarDax!

Your hero signed off on spending millions on upgrading the ones we have while also signing off on a trillion dollar nuclear weapons upgrade program. 

A tank is not a plane Whackadoo. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 21, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »
Can we just start a new thread for Dax to rage at Obama's budget that his (Dax's) team never approved yet he continues to blame Obama for never "having" a budget?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #578 on: March 21, 2017, 09:09:44 AM »
Can we just start a new thread for Dax to rage at Obama's budget that his (Dax's) team never approved yet he continues to blame Obama for never "having" a budget?

Weird, how many years did Dems control one if not both houses of Congress? 

But nice tapout. BTW, there was eventually not even attempt or desire to even propose a budget out of fear political exposure.    Dems:  Power first, foremost and always. 

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:16:25 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 21, 2017, 09:21:37 AM »

Tap out noted. 

Tell me all about your weapons systems knowledge  :love: :love: :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #580 on: March 21, 2017, 09:22:05 AM »

Tap out noted. 

Tell me all about your weapons systems knowledge  :love: :love: :love:

What do you want to know?

M1 SEP upgrades?  Further guidance upgrades to Minuteman III?  B52 and B1 avionics and digital warfare upgrades?  AESA upgrades to Gen 4 fighters?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:26:19 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 21, 2017, 09:33:46 AM »

Weird, how many years did Dems control one if not both houses of Congress? 

But nice tapout. BTW, there was eventually not even attempt or desire to even propose a budget out of fear political exposure.    Dems:  Power first, foremost and always. 

Here is some basics for you little buddy.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/proposes-2016-us-budget-total-spending/
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/02/09/fact-sheet-presidents-fiscal-year-2017-budget-overview
http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/d/d/Barack-Obama

maybe one day you'll stop lying  :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 21, 2017, 09:34:55 AM »
Lets keep it to the M1 system Dax, that seems like a good starting point. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 21, 2017, 09:38:53 AM »
Lol, that changes nothing.  Typical deflection.

We went 6 years of no budgets at all passed with Dems controlling the Senate and the Executive branch.  Then the Dems fought the budget every step of the way in 2015, clearly perfectly fine with 5-$800 billion dollar budget deficits despite record tax receipts.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 21, 2017, 10:09:51 AM »
This is how I want my prez to operate...Feel.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: March 21, 2017, 12:25:15 PM »
Lets keep it to the M1 system Dax, that seems like a good starting point.

About 350-400 M1's have or are getting SEP V.2 and related upgrades and GDLS et.al/Army have about 8 or 9 SEP 3.0 in trials.  Plus upgrades to (re)assembly lines and a new tank round under development.    Anything else?

Of course, why do you need to get all micro when we (not you) were having a macro guns v butter discussion?   But oh well.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:51:21 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 21, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »
ANYTHING BUT THE CORRUPT CLINTONS!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 21, 2017, 09:49:39 PM »
Literally anything

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 21, 2017, 09:51:00 PM »
Money laundering!

http://thehill.com/homenews/324943-report-ex-trump-campaign-head-laundered-money-from-russia-linked-ukrainian

Weird, the Russians said this was bullshit 4 months ago. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 21, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
Ukraine may have a leader who claims to be a proponent of democracy and a friend of the West, but his actions, and the actions of his associates tell a different story.

I am an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament, and I personally witnessed President Poroshenko engage in corruption on a massive and unprecedented scale. Over the past three years, I have personally witnessed Petro Poroshenko steal hundreds of millions of dollars by requiring kickbacks from every contract associated with any state enterprise in Ukraine. Those who refuse to pay kickbacks were viewed as disloyal and targeted and systematically attacked by the government, just as I have been.

http://time.com/4616802/ukraine-corruption-president-poroshenko/

Obama strongly supports Poroshenko in Warsaw; U.S. Security Assistance to Ukraine fact sheet

http://www.usubc.org/site/obama-administration/obama-strongly-supports-poroshenko-in-warsaw-u-s-security-assistance-to-ukraine-fact-sheet

Boy, what a tangled web huh Phil.   Sad to think that our President of 8 years was so complicit and supportive of such widespread corruption in the Ukraine.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 21, 2017, 10:08:42 PM »
Man oh man, what a rabbit hole Phil!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/14/hunter-bidens-new-job-at-a-ukrainian-gas-company-is-a-problem-for-u-s-soft-power/?utm_term=.12f335e8693e

Entrepreneur Hunter Biden has acquired equity securities of a company in the country which his father, Vice-President of USA Joe Biden, called the most corrupt in the world

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/hopelessly-corrupt-ukraine-business-business-joe-bidens-son/ri12650

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 21, 2017, 10:21:37 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/14/hunter-bidens-new-job-at-a-ukrainian-gas-company-is-a-problem-for-u-s-soft-power/?utm_term=.12f335e8693e

Entrepreneur Hunter Biden has acquired equity securities of a company in the country which his father, Vice-President of USA Joe Biden, called the most corrupt in the world

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/hopelessly-corrupt-ukraine-business-business-joe-bidens-son/ri12650

Digging up 3 year old articles from fake news sites like WaPo?  Man Dax, you are unhinged.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 21, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »

Digging up 3 year old articles from fake news sites like WaPo?  Man Dax, you are unhinged.

Oh, you mean before (or is it after?) Trump was even on the scene and before Bezo's got really pissed off on a personal level?

Man oh man it must have killed the WaPo who was selling access to the Obama administration to write that piece, Phil!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:28:36 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 21, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »
Luckily current admins kids are setting the bar higher

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 21, 2017, 10:37:49 PM »
Luckily current admins kids are setting the bar higher

Hadn't heard about investment in energy firms in one of the most corrupt countries in the world, Phil.  But if that's the case, ring them up.

Weird how you didn't seem to care when your heroes were all up their touting one of the most corrupt regimes in the world. 

But, oh well.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 21, 2017, 10:43:36 PM »
Bidens adult son isn't my hero if it makes you feel better

Money launder away Trump guys!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 21, 2017, 10:55:40 PM »
Bidens adult son isn't my hero if it makes you feel better

Money launder away Trump guys!

If he did launder money, prosecute him and put him in prison.  But as we peel it back, even a hyperpartisan such as yourself needs to ask if there isn't Obama regime hand in this given how supportive they were of the corruption in the Ukraine. 

But again, it's kind of sad to think that your heroes Barrack and Joe were such huge supporters of systemic corruption, with a family a member profiteering off it, apparently (or clearly).   Based on the words vs actions formula, looks like a heady combo of holistic support on one hand with the sticky "say one thing, do the opposite" schtick that permeated the 8 years of the previous administration (while libs cheered on with zeal) on the other.

Just think if you guys had demonstrated even a modicum of oversight from 2008 to 2016.

Sad

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 21, 2017, 10:57:47 PM »
And you didn't call them out on all this at the time dax...Sad indeed

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 21, 2017, 11:00:03 PM »
And you didn't call them out on all this at the time dax...Sad indeed

Given the lengths one would have to go even know this was going on and the air cover provided by the MSM, who has that kind of time.

It was enough just to cover the perpetual war (PNAC on Steroids)  component of the Hope and Change (marketing slogan only) administration.