Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773040 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #475 on: March 04, 2017, 07:52:20 AM »
Russia would have whipped our asses

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #476 on: March 04, 2017, 08:03:51 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 04, 2017, 09:56:16 AM »
I think the Russian connections will lead back to confirming the dossier's story about Trump getting 19% of the Russian oil company.

oh man that's just tinfoil hat stuff he would never do that.

The "obama is so soft on Russia grow a pair" to "why are all you McCarthites so scared of russia?" is glorious in its transparency

Don't you mean "hypocrisy"? For what it's worth, I don't think it is necessarily hypocritical to believe that Obama was a pussy in dealing with Russia, and Trump is not a Russian stooge. Those don't seem inconsistent.

Fair enough.  If trump lifts or lightens the sanctions you and I can agree he is a bigger pussy than Obama, right?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 04, 2017, 10:27:46 AM »
I think the Russian connections will lead back to confirming the dossier's story about Trump getting 19% of the Russian oil company.

The "obama is so soft on Russia grow a pair" to "why are all you McCarthites so scared of russia?" is glorious in its transparency

Don't you mean "hypocrisy"? For what it's worth, I don't think it is necessarily hypocritical to believe that Obama was a pussy in dealing with Russia, and Trump is not a Russian stooge. Those don't seem inconsistent.

Fair enough.  If trump lifts or lightens the sanctions you and I can agree he is a bigger pussy than Obama, right?

Maybe. Let's see what else he does and why he does it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 04, 2017, 11:53:01 AM »

Maybe. Let's see what else he does and why he does it.

He is gonna make you crazy apologizing for him.  I hope you let it go sooner vs later

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 04, 2017, 12:12:03 PM »
Demoflops can't admit they don't have any ideas and they have to have a boogeyman enemy to blame for their impotency.  Russia is their boogeyman.   What perplexes me is why liberty hating democrats hate Russians because he is against liberty.  I think they hate manly men...Putin, Trumptostone, Reagan, Renocat, FSd, sdk, libs KSuw
:blush:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2017, 12:57:35 PM »
He is gonna make you crazy apologizing for him.  I hope you let it go sooner vs later

I'm doing ok. The ones looking under every rock for :runaway: RUSSIANS :runaway: are the ones who've lost their minds.

I will admit that even though I was strongly opposed to Trump during the primary and am still frustrated by his lack of discipline, I am drawn to defend him because the liberal attacks are so absurd and nakedly political.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2017, 01:00:14 PM »

I'm doing ok. The ones looking under every rock for :runaway: RUSSIANS :runaway: are the ones who've lost their minds.

I will admit that even though I was strongly opposed to Trump during the primary and am still frustrated by his lack of discipline, I am drawn to defend him because the liberal attacks are so absurd and nakedly political.

The problem is that you don't have to look under any rocks. The Russia stuff is all over the news and Trump has already fired 1 guy over it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »

Looking under every rock? 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2017, 01:12:09 PM »
If looking under every rock means leaking info when the Trump administration is blatantly lying to the American people, then I'm all for it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »

I hate this guy and he sucks but he's on my team so I support him because the libruls are being political  :curse:  rofl
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2017, 04:19:50 PM »
Politics based on spite. Amazing.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2017, 06:29:18 PM »
In an absolutely shocking turn of events the extreme and evangelical right have rallied to the defense of Donald trump. What a surprising thing.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »
Literally zero people have conquered Russia in the history of civilization.

Ghengis Khan got the good parts in his time. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2017, 07:31:09 PM »
Well I like the movie Patton. And I like what I've read about Patton. He would would given them a good run!

Also George C. Scott is a much more intimidation inducing specimen than the actual Patton.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »

Well, we now have one person on the record as saying they were connected to Assange.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »
You stupid bitch

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2017, 04:44:47 PM »
Two Stupids. Like double negative maybe?

This couple of years is going to make a great book someday.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2017, 04:49:26 PM »
Two Stupids. Like double negative maybe?

This couple of years is going to make a great book someday.

I didn't even notice the dub stupids

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2017, 04:52:37 PM »
Looks like a drinking problem to me.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 05, 2017, 06:38:38 PM »
Wow

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 07, 2017, 06:29:06 PM »
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

The Big Train

« Reply #498 on: March 07, 2017, 06:35:54 PM »
LOCK HIM UP!

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 07, 2017, 06:43:56 PM »
So Trump personally met with Russian officials.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-personally-met-with-russian-ambassador-during-campaign-cc59ae305032#.1tv66sjs4

So we shouldn't have taken Trump literally here I'm guessing:

Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t. I just have nobody to speak to.