Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 207255 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9475 on: June 02, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: June 02, 2019, 12:20:39 PM »

Offline Matt Mckee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: June 02, 2019, 12:21:32 PM »
"We have a responsibility, all of us, to secure our borders, North, South, and coming in by plane on our coasts, three coasts–North, South and West–and that’s the responsibility we honor. But we do so by honoring our values as well.”  NP 12/7/2018

Three coasts . . . who knew?
You don’t think we have a southern coast? I thought you lived in Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: June 02, 2019, 12:23:30 PM »
"We have a responsibility, all of us, to secure our borders, North, South, and coming in by plane on our coasts, three coasts–North, South and West–and that’s the responsibility we honor. But we do so by honoring our values as well.”  NP 12/7/2018

Three coasts . . . who knew?
You don’t think we have a southern coast? I thought you lived in Alabama.

It's always referenced as the Gulf Coast.
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: June 02, 2019, 12:50:31 PM »
Nailed her.  Another stunning win for dax and that forklift operator

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9480 on: June 02, 2019, 01:00:06 PM »
Quoting non-existent "favorite" Bible verses, can't remember the majority leaders name, in press conferences confusing Russia and China, in other press conferences continuously confusing medicaid/medicare/social security and generally just bumbling and stumbling through just about every public appearance etc. etc.

But none-the-less, resident LibDerp Nation is going to defend their heroine until the bitter end.   As I always say, you guys protect your own like no other.  It's Russian trolls  :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9481 on: June 02, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »
Okay, while you guys decide on your next steps to defend the mumbling and stumbling LibDerp Icon Nancy Pelosi (as some sort of  vast alt-Right-Russian troll conspiracy  :lol: :lol:).

Let's get back to the real news, like the altering of the Flynn telephone transcripts, and of course, this:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/446439-gop-takes-aim-at-comey-brennan

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), a former chairman Oversight and Government Reform turned Fox News contributor, advised GOP members that letters between Comey and Brennan are the key to unlocking who made the dossier decision.

“Whoever is investigating this, tell them to look for emails between Brennan and Comey in December of 2016,” Gowdy said in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity

Republican lawmakers took Gowdy’s cue.

“Comey and Brennan have made a lot of statements, some under oath, about the origins of the Trump Russia investigation, the timing and role of the Steele dossier and reasons for surveillance of Trump campaign officials. As I’ve been saying for awhile now, some of that is inconsistent with the contents of classified documents and the sworn testimony of other witnesses,” Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), a member of the Judiciary Committee, told The Hill.

“And more recently, some of what Brennan and Comey have been saying is now inconsistent with one another. As Attorney General Barr said this morning, it just doesn’t jive. Someone isn’t telling the truth,
he continued

As I've alluded to-Clapper-Brennan-Comey-Lyin Loretta all on record and in public comments repeatedly contradict their prior statements, some of which were in testimony in front of Congress.

Just can't keep the story straight . . . SMDH

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9482 on: June 02, 2019, 03:18:02 PM »
Quoting non-existent "favorite" Bible verses, can't remember the majority leaders name, in press conferences confusing Russia and China, in other press conferences continuously confusing medicaid/medicare/social security and generally just bumbling and stumbling through just about every public appearance etc. etc.

But none-the-less, resident LibDerp Nation is going to defend their heroine until the bitter end.   As I always say, you guys protect your own like no other.  It's Russian trolls  :lol: :lol:

I actually think she is pretty weird and certainly is not anyone I'd support.  But it is still funny when you get duped by a MAGA forklift driver

Offline LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: June 02, 2019, 03:55:27 PM »
All this just because sd said trump is the least respected president ever.

Sad.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: June 02, 2019, 05:48:49 PM »

I actually think she is pretty weird and certainly is not anyone I'd support.  But it is still funny when you get duped by a MAGA forklift driver

The only way I know about the forklift operator is because of resident LibDerp Nation.    You guys are, as usual, about 8 months behind the curve.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9485 on: June 02, 2019, 05:49:23 PM »
All this just because sd said trump is the least respected president ever.

Sad.

Parody Poster LibDerp7 is confused again.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: June 02, 2019, 06:01:09 PM »

The only way I know about the forklift operator is because of resident LibDerp Nation.    You guys are, as usual, about 8 months behind the curve.

Yes it’s obvious you didn’t know about him because you repeated that drunk Pelosi rumor as if it were true.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9487 on: June 02, 2019, 06:45:30 PM »

Yes it’s obvious you didn’t know about him because you repeated that drunk Pelosi rumor as if it were true.

I was posting articles found in the Drudge archives from months ago.   Incoherent Nancy has been discussed at length starting months ago. 

She was talking about "favorite" non-existent bible verses and needing aides to remind her of the most basic information in press conferences and interviews months ago.

But nice job with the obfuscation and re-direction LibDerp Nation . . . circling the wagons in great form as usual.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: June 02, 2019, 07:39:16 PM »
?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: June 02, 2019, 07:52:55 PM »
This is not going to sit well with New NeoCon Nation

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9490 on: June 02, 2019, 07:55:46 PM »

I'm going to start bolding dax phrases I don't get.  Please someone define.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9491 on: June 02, 2019, 08:31:02 PM »

You guys did a 180 on Russia, decades of calling for great relations, then fully supporting the Era of the Great Bendover . . . now Russian hate all day-every day, thus, the New NeoCon's.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: June 02, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »

You guys did a 180 on Russia, decades of calling for great relations, then fully supporting the Era of the Great Bendover . . . now Russian hate all day-every day, thus, the New NeoCon's.

Thank you for prebolding.  Define please.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: June 03, 2019, 01:03:48 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: June 03, 2019, 02:21:51 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9495 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »

John Dean . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: June 03, 2019, 02:53:55 PM »

OMG. Have they learned nothing?!  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9497 on: June 03, 2019, 03:28:26 PM »
Weird, we know that LibDerp Leaders repeatedly met with Russian, accepted millions of dollars in donations from Russians, got paid millions of dollars to lobby on behalf of Russians and LibDerp Nation (as usual) says nothing.

Then JK gets asked some half ass hypothetical question about "help" (for what exactly?) and LibDerp Nation melts down about the answer.

FFS, you guys are truly deranged.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: June 03, 2019, 04:12:55 PM »
Dax, I wasn't involved in that so I can't speak to it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9499 on: June 04, 2019, 05:52:45 AM »
More military exercises in Romania, as the United States continues to let up on Russia thanks to Vlad Putin triple windmilling on the Obama Administration and installing Trump as president.

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/684527/justice-eagle-19-opening-ceremony

Should also cross post in the European thread as the United States continues to spend millions and billions of dollars to protect hopeless and irrelevant countries to the US's national security like Romania.