Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 207919 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9275 on: May 09, 2019, 11:09:54 PM »
For some laws, an attempt is enough. Some require an actual event. Just depends on how they’re written.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9276 on: May 09, 2019, 11:13:06 PM »
I've always assumed that obstruction is an "attempt" crime.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9277 on: May 09, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »
Yes I believe that’s been addressed here

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, btc, ltc, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9278 on: May 10, 2019, 05:23:04 AM »

Mueller Truthers absolutely do not want The Man investigated.

What’s a “Mueller Truther” Dax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The many members of LibDerp Nation who 1.   Believe that some how Mueller went to the darkside when the report was released and/or 2.  Actually believe that somehow what Robbie Mueller said in over 400 pages is being misconstrued.   (they don't get that Robert Mueller admitted that he didn't disagree with Barr's letter, and that Mueller's "concerns" were almost purely superficial in nature).

I guess #2 depends on who you are sayin is misconstruing it?  Do you believe the Mueller report totally exonerates President Trump Mr. Dax?

Thinking and talking about things is not the same as actually doing them.

Again, what part of the Mueller investigation was obstructed?

Do you recognize that James Comey deserved to be fired for cause?    We know that Comey unilaterally wrested control of the Clinton illegal server investigation and purposely changed the proposed findings of that investigation to let Clinton off the hook.   Comey's professor buddy was dubbed an FBI adviser after the fact . . . after Comey leaked privileged information to him . . .  and we now know that the FBI retroactively classified the State Departments notes in regards to their meetings with Steele (where he openly admitted his "findings" were all for political purposes).

It was a simple question.

It’s actually not a simple question. This version of the Daxbot has to run through hundreds of conspiracies before a decision tree can even start to be constructed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9279 on: May 10, 2019, 07:39:00 AM »

Mueller Truthers absolutely do not want The Man investigated.

What’s a “Mueller Truther” Dax?

The many members of LibDerp Nation who 1.   Believe that some how Mueller went to the darkside when the report was released and/or 2.  Actually believe that somehow what Robbie Mueller said in over 400 pages is being misconstrued.   (they don't get that Robert Mueller admitted that he didn't disagree with Barr's letter, and that Mueller's "concerns" were almost purely superficial in nature).

I guess #2 depends on who you are sayin is misconstruing it?  Do you believe the Mueller report totally exonerates President Trump Mr. Dax?

Thinking and talking about things is not the same as actually doing them.

Again, what part of the Mueller investigation was obstructed?

Do you recognize that James Comey deserved to be fired for cause?    We know that Comey unilaterally wrested control of the Clinton illegal server investigation and purposely changed the proposed findings of that investigation to let Clinton off the hook.   Comey's professor buddy was dubbed an FBI adviser after the fact . . . after Comey leaked privileged information to him . . .  and we now know that the FBI retroactively classified the State Departments notes in regards to their meetings with Steele (where he openly admitted his "findings" were all for political purposes).

It was a simple question.

It’s actually not a simple question. This version of the Daxbot has to run through hundreds of conspiracies before a decision tree can even start to be constructed.

Actual documented events are not conspiracies.   Wow, so amazingly dumb.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9281 on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:14 PM »
As predicted Bobby’s covering  his plumber crack as Colonel Nadlers and the KFC gang announce he won’t be talking next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9282 on: May 11, 2019, 05:55:12 PM »
Roflamo

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9283 on: May 12, 2019, 07:15:59 PM »
Lib Hero, Jerry Nadler:

?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9284 on: May 12, 2019, 10:52:19 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9285 on: May 13, 2019, 01:32:28 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9286 on: May 13, 2019, 01:33:21 PM »
gotta give the boss an update

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9287 on: May 13, 2019, 01:39:42 PM »
gotta give the boss an update

Wrong president, except in that case headmaster Putin made Obama read the note out loud for the rest of the class.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9288 on: May 13, 2019, 08:57:32 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-assigns-us-attorney-in-connecticut-to-review-origins-of-russia-inquiry/ar-AABjF9U

Mr. Durham:  Your Next!  On the LibDerp nation discrediting and character assassination campaign.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9289 on: May 14, 2019, 03:05:05 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9290 on: May 14, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »
LibDerp Nation riding 3 years of rage because Hillary "The election was stolen from me" Clinton didn't win . . . and in some complete Twilight Zone'ish 180 from the days of appeasement of Russia at every turn, will not allow this.   Instead, preferring to have a more dangerous world, rather than a safer world.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-russia-clash-election-meddling-eye-way-forward-194520592.html;_ylt=AwrC0CatJdtcZhkAWgPQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTEyamZmaWsxBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjc2MTZfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9291 on: May 15, 2019, 03:10:32 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9292 on: May 15, 2019, 03:42:55 PM »
But Russia has their guy . . .

Outside of being at conflict over almost . . . everything, things are going great with Russia.

The New Neo-Cons should be overjoyed.

Now the pro-Russian think tanks are mad because of the United States expansive policy in the Arctic.

Just weird considering Vlad's got "his guy" doing his bidding in the White House.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9293 on: May 15, 2019, 05:36:30 PM »
Dax, are you arguing vlad didn’t and doesn’t want trump in the White House?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9294 on: May 15, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »

Nope, but meltdown says that Trump was going to give Vlad everything he wanted.

Interesting times coming up, will Trump tell Vlad, or send a message to Vlad that he's got an election and that he'll have more flexibility after the election? 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9295 on: May 15, 2019, 08:23:26 PM »
Amazing (over)use of a hot mic moment and 2 years of ignoring a president running at the mouth

Proud of you dax
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:32:04 AM by Phil Titola »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9296 on: May 16, 2019, 02:28:19 AM »

Nope, but meltdown says that Trump was going to give Vlad everything he wanted.

Interesting times coming up, will Trump tell Vlad, or send a message to Vlad that he's got an election and that he'll have more flexibility after the election?
We'll never know what he says to Vlad when the translator's notes are confiscated.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9297 on: May 16, 2019, 08:23:51 AM »
Amazing (over)use of a hot mic moment and 2 years of ignoring a president running at the mouth

Proud of you dax

What does running the mouth have to do with what turned out to be certain Two Live Crew song title policy in regards to Russia from President Stand Down?  A policy which has emboldened Russia and now we have to contend with a more aggressive Russia on the world stage leading to what is now the worst relations with them since they were called the Soviet Union.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9298 on: May 16, 2019, 08:44:50 AM »

Proud of you dax

What does running the mouth have to do with what turned out to be certain Two Live Crew song title policy in regards to Russia from President Stand Down?  A policy which has emboldened Russia and now we have to contend with a more aggressive Russia on the world stage leading to what is now the worst relations with them since they were called the Soviet Union.

Pretty amazing to have a president past half way in his term yet no blame for anything going on, always the last guys fault.

Yet day 1 any positive economic news is all due to the new guy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9299 on: May 16, 2019, 09:25:14 AM »

Proud of you dax

Pretty amazing to have a president past half way in his term yet no blame for anything going on, always the last guys fault.

Yet day 1 any positive economic news is all due to the new guy.

What blame for the bad relations with Russia can be put on Trump?  You're the guys who completely lose your minds anytime Trump talks about trying to build better relations with them, thus the New (old) NeoCon moniker.

FFS, your guy sent Hillary over there with the stupid "Reset" button, which didn't even mean "Reset" in Russian.