Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 768590 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9250 on: April 09, 2019, 11:20:42 AM »
I do appreciate how LibDerp Nation in residence and faux Centrists in residence don't want to see possible FISA court abuse investigated.

Clearly learning towards hitting the Nitrous button on this turbocharged Honda Civic "street rod" of a trip towards a Banana Republic.

SMDH, sad

Because most everyone knows that it's another fake conspiracy

We can't have people in the DOJ withholding information/failing to disclose information to the FISA court.   This really isn't that hard.    You can't have people in the DOJ colluding to thwart political campaigns just because they don't like the candidate.

I also have no problem with Huge Dem Hero Adam "gotta move the goalposts again" Schiff making himself look really dumb.

He's all in on COLUSION.

criticizing soemone else for moving the goalposts in this whole charade is adorable

Nope, you guys were all over the place on everything but COLUSION when it became clear that Dem Action Figure Hero turned traitor Robbie Mueller wasn't going to deliver what you wanted.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9251 on: April 09, 2019, 11:24:02 AM »
Uh huh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9252 on: April 09, 2019, 11:56:13 AM »
If there is one thing we are confident in is that the Trump administration is definitely not "all over the place" on every single policy they have tried to implement.

Great point dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9253 on: April 09, 2019, 12:04:12 PM »
If there is one thing we are confident in is that the Trump administration is definitely not "all over the place" on every single policy they have tried to implement.

Great point dax.

Deflecto Meter: Mega Full

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9254 on: April 09, 2019, 12:17:23 PM »
I do appreciate how LibDerp Nation in residence and faux Centrists in residence don't want to see possible FISA court abuse investigated.

Clearly learning towards hitting the Nitrous button on this turbocharged Honda Civic "street rod" of a trip towards a Banana Republic.

SMDH, sad

We can't have people in the DOJ withholding information/failing to disclose information to the FISA court.   This really isn't that hard.    You can't have people in the DOJ colluding to thwart political campaigns just because they don't like the candidate.

I also have no problem with Huge Dem Hero Adam "gotta move the goalposts again" Schiff making himself look really dumb.

He's all in on COLUSION.

criticizing soemone else for moving the goalposts in this whole charade is adorable

Nope, you guys were all over the place on everything but COLUSION when it became clear that Dem Action Figure Hero turned traitor Robbie Mueller wasn't going to deliver what you wanted.

on what page did you contend there was "no contact" with Russia

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9255 on: April 09, 2019, 12:22:08 PM »

SMDH, sad

He's all in on COLUSION.

on what page did you contend there was "no contact" with Russia

Contact is not COLUSION to fix the election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9256 on: April 09, 2019, 12:27:05 PM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9257 on: April 09, 2019, 12:31:59 PM »
I'm appreciate that conspiracy guy dax trusts the judgment of the guy who was responsible for the iran contra cover up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9258 on: April 09, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »
I'm appreciate that conspiracy guy dax trusts the judgment of the guy who was responsible for the iran contra cover up.

If you're going to go that route I appreciate that many of the Dems screaming the loudest about Barr not moving fast enough were also the loudest screamers about (not) releasing the Starr Report (at all).

Someday Parody Poster LibDerp7 will understand Washington politics . . . today is not that day.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9259 on: April 09, 2019, 12:59:05 PM »
The Starr report that was immediately released in full including grand jury testimony? Imagine how dax would react if reno held on to it for a month to make redactions that even congress couldn't see and also reno was previously responsible for scandal cover ups and also was hand picked because she wrote a memo that nothing the president does could ever be illegal.

Positively nixonian (who dax thinks did nothing wrong).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9260 on: April 09, 2019, 01:13:17 PM »
The Starr report that was immediately released in full including grand jury testimony? Imagine how dax would react if reno held on to it for a month to make redactions that even congress couldn't see and also reno was previously responsible for scandal cover ups and also was hand picked because she wrote a memo that nothing the president does could ever be illegal.

Positively nixonian (who dax thinks did nothing wrong).

:lol:  You're still playing the dumb Nixon card where I didn't say any such thing.  There was a congressional vote to release the Starr report and 14 current Dems voted against the Starr Report release, including multiple major Anti-Trumpers/COLUSION Truthers

The Starr Report had zero national security implications.   Starr also testified in front of the Judiciary committee after the release of the report.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9261 on: April 09, 2019, 01:41:52 PM »
The Fat Jerry's of ge are after Dax again  :facepalm:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9262 on: April 09, 2019, 02:13:54 PM »
The Mueller report shouldn't have national security implications, nothing was found.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9263 on: April 09, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »
The Mueller report shouldn't have national security implications, nothing was found.

Methodologies and procedures.   

Neophytes in this forum, first rate neophytes.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9264 on: April 09, 2019, 03:54:10 PM »

TOTAL EXONERATION!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9265 on: April 09, 2019, 04:25:28 PM »

TOTAL EXONERATION!
Mueller!!
 :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9266 on: April 09, 2019, 04:30:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9267 on: April 10, 2019, 07:35:00 AM »
SMDH.   Welp this guy has got to go right new Neo Cons?!?!

Finnish President Sauli Niinisto emphasized the need to search for common ground despite Russia-West tensions.

“In spite of what has taken place in Ukraine, we still actually from the Urals to Atlantic, we are Europe, and Europe is the neighbor of Russia,” he said. “So usually it is wise to stay in as good relations with your neighbor as possible.”

https://www.apnews.com/d0c2eb39a3b44b40ac8ddb1749ebe143

Please post solutions for eradication of Ninninsto below i.e. bloodless coup, support political opposition, a CIA anti Niinisto psy-op operation on social media etc. etc.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9268 on: April 10, 2019, 07:39:09 AM »
Go get 'em dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9269 on: April 10, 2019, 07:43:39 AM »
Go get 'em dax

Nope, this is a job for LibDerp Nation, now fully assimilated with The Man

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes Jerry, that's what the DOJ (and CIA, NSA etc. etc) does, they get up in front of Congress and tell you straight out they're spying on Americans.

:jerk: :rolleyes: :jerk: :rolleyes:

You LibDerps actually listening to this guy? 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9273 on: April 11, 2019, 07:55:39 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9274 on: April 11, 2019, 11:14:35 AM »