Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 788919 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #3125 on: October 25, 2017, 08:44:09 PM »
63 million votes =‘s Nobody Gives a eff

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: October 25, 2017, 08:44:26 PM »
Bwa ha ha ha. Turns out funneling money through a law firm to Fusion GPS may have violated campaign finance law. http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/
Watchdogs to DOJ: Trump Jr. meeting broke campaign finance laws
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341922-watchdogs-to-doj-trump-jr-meeting-broke-campaign-finance-laws

I mean come on, it was the first hit on google.  Either you care or you don't....which is it?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: October 25, 2017, 08:46:01 PM »
It was 65 million for Clinton bro.

62 million votes ='s I didn't vote for him, but man, better than Hillary amirite guys?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: October 25, 2017, 08:52:20 PM »
It was 65 million for Clinton bro.

62 million votes ='s I didn't vote for him, but man, better than Hillary amirite guys?

So much flailing for the beloved (yet highly corrupt) Clinton’s, DNC Royalty.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: October 25, 2017, 08:55:19 PM »
Dem’s just couldn’t get enough of their beloved heroine, that the openly hope can still be installed as president.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/essex/montclair/2017/09/26/hillary-clinton-crowds-mass-montclair-book-signing/639908001/

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: October 25, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
Dem’s just couldn’t get enough of their beloved heroine, that the openly hope can still be installed as president.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/essex/montclair/2017/09/26/hillary-clinton-crowds-mass-montclair-book-signing/639908001/

h/t on that domain!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3131 on: October 25, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »
It's been 10 months, I'm sure the evidence of people trump know meeting with people that have been to russia before is piling up into an insurmountable war chest of impeachable (with R majority senate) circumstantial evidence against trump.

:lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: October 25, 2017, 09:24:44 PM »
It's been 10 months, I'm sure the evidence of people trump know meeting with people that have been to russia before is piling up into an insurmountable war chest of impeachable (with R majority senate) circumstantial evidence against trump.

:lol:

you love DJT so much.  It's cute.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: October 25, 2017, 09:59:02 PM »
Bwa ha ha ha. Turns out funneling money through a law firm to Fusion GPS may have violated campaign finance law. http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341922-watchdogs-to-doj-trump-jr-meeting-broke-campaign-finance-laws

I mean come on, it was the first hit on google.  Either you care or you don't....which is it?

If you had (a) read that article and (b) applied any rational thought, you would have been too embarrassed to post that. The argument advanced by these left leaning "watch dog" groups is that Don Jr.'s meeting with the Russian for the promise of dirt was a "donation in kind" even though absolutely nothing of monetary value was promised or exchanged. By that idiocy, pretty much every damn meeting by a campaign would fall under campaign finance rules. Which is why, you might be surprised to learn, absolutely nothing has come of the complaint.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: October 26, 2017, 06:30:24 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-learned-of-trump-dossier-after-buzzfeed-posted-it/
Hillary didn't know about this.  Right.  She never lies
  She didn't know about the emails either.
She, the penny pincher and control freak, didn’t know about the millions being spent.
If you are going to cook shitz stew, you need to be really to eat your own cooking
Bon Appetite Hillary

The Big Train

« Reply #3135 on: October 26, 2017, 07:27:22 AM »

If you had (a) read that article and (b) applied any rational thought, you would have been too embarrassed to post that. The argument advanced by these left leaning "watch dog" groups is that Don Jr.'s meeting with the Russian for the promise of dirt was a "donation in kind" even though absolutely nothing of monetary value was promised or exchanged. By that idiocy, pretty much every damn meeting by a campaign would fall under campaign finance rules. Which is why, you might be surprised to learn, absolutely nothing has come of the complaint.

Don Jr also told us this meeting was only about adoptions and we had all the facts then too.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: October 26, 2017, 07:58:00 AM »
It is very fascinating to watch: (a) Trump supporters posting incriminating stories about Hillary ITT; and (2) acting like any of it absolves what Trump has done/ is doing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: October 26, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: October 26, 2017, 01:36:43 PM »
It is very fascinating to watch: (a) Trump supporters posting incriminating stories about Hillary ITT; and (2) acting like any of it absolves what Trump has done/ is doing.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/alt-COLUSION-the-gop-theory-to-defend-trump-from-mueller.html

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: October 26, 2017, 01:44:51 PM »

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/alt-COLUSION-the-gop-theory-to-defend-trump-from-mueller.html

Are you suggesting that outlets like the Washington Post and NYT, which broke this story, are conspiring to shift the focus from Trump?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: October 26, 2017, 01:56:53 PM »

Are you suggesting that outlets like the Washington Post and NYT, which broke this story, are conspiring to shift the focus from Trump?

No, but that's definitely what Nunes was doing when he leaked the info to them.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: October 26, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »

:lol: So it doesn't matter if the information is true - what matters is that you deem it to be a distraction from the narrative you'd prefer to pursue.

Let me ask you this... have you ever considered why the FBI chose to brief Trump on this absurd dossier shortly after his election, and only then did the media divulge the existence of the dossier, despite the fact that it had been shopped around to these same media outlets for months preceding the election and was deemed too absurd to touch? Why do you think the FBI did that? Do you think maaaaaybe it was to provide the pretext necessary for the media to finally "break the story"?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: October 26, 2017, 02:10:17 PM »
I think the FBI probably briefed Trump on the dossier in the interest of national security.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: October 26, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »
So you are suggesting that the FBI shouldn't have briefed Trump on the dossier?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: October 26, 2017, 02:22:31 PM »
Just to be clear...do we want truth out there or do we want the truth only out there if it's released in terms you believe it should be uncovered?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: October 26, 2017, 02:31:03 PM »

:lol: So it doesn't matter if the information is true - what matters is that you deem it to be a distraction from the narrative you'd prefer to pursue.

Let me ask you this... have you ever considered why the FBI chose to brief Trump on this absurd dossier shortly after his election, and only then did the media divulge the existence of the dossier, despite the fact that it had been shopped around to these same media outlets for months preceding the election and was deemed too absurd to touch? Why do you think the FBI did that? Do you think maaaaaybe it was to provide the pretext necessary for the media to finally "break the story"?

catastrophe: posters here are doing this fascinating thing
chum1: they're just parroting what their leaders say
KSUW: newspapers are in on it?
chum1: no, they just report
KSUW:  so, you're just biased then? [LOTS OF BULLSHIT]

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: October 26, 2017, 03:02:53 PM »

This is the stupidest rough ridin' theory I've heard on this blog and I just read about KU fans being convinced they are getting Harbaugh.

The Big Train

« Reply #3147 on: October 26, 2017, 03:43:16 PM »
Well if the shoe fits...

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: October 26, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »
Kayyem told Boston Public Radio that “I think it is safe to say that before Thanksgiving … something’s going to drop with Mueller. The pace is too much right now. Every 12 hours we’re now dealing with a piece of this story at a pace we haven’t seen.”

She also said that “this is so close to the Oval Office now, if not in the Oval Office, that all of this [dossier news] to me is just background noise to what Mueller is going to deliver. This is more than an obstruction charge. There is something big underlying the obstruction.”

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/10/national-security-expert-mueller-will-deliver-on-t.html

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: October 26, 2017, 06:41:54 PM »
CANNOT WAIT