Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771128 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #3075 on: October 19, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »
She was the Dem nominee for president and by numerous accounts she and her husband were receiving millions from the Russians and she was green lighting deals ceding control of strategic resources to the Russians. 

(Just like with Bill and the Lippo Group).

Senate committee now sending letters of inquiry to 10 agencies regarding those transactions (which were under FBI investigation).

Probably the tip of the iceberg with Russo-Clinton COLUSION.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #3076 on: October 19, 2017, 08:06:18 AM »
That's great, dax. Be sure not to vote for Clinton. Maybe that matter will get its own investigation and you can start a thread about it. If you do, I promise not to post Trump/Russia news in it - especially when the news is employed as a diversionary tactic by the President.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: October 19, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »
I am starting to think Hillary Clinton may not win the election.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: October 19, 2017, 10:36:56 AM »
She was the Dem nominee for president and by numerous accounts she and her husband were receiving millions from the Russians and she was green lighting deals ceding control of strategic resources to the Russians. 

(Just like with Bill and the Lippo Group).

Senate committee now sending letters of inquiry to 10 agencies regarding those transactions (which were under FBI investigation).

Probably the tip of the iceberg with Russo-Clinton COLUSION.
Good. Nobody is against this bud

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: October 21, 2017, 09:09:19 PM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: October 22, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/922177094129541121

Crazy coincidence. This guy is largely responsible for the Magnitsky Act. The same one discussed between Don Jr. and the Russian lawyer on behalf of the Russian government.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: October 22, 2017, 05:14:57 PM »
Of course

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: October 23, 2017, 07:52:26 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: October 24, 2017, 09:52:33 PM »
....and it turns out it was the Clinton camp that funded the "Trump Dossier" that started this whole farce - and then repeatedly lied about it. The great Kremlin Kollusion Kaper is blowing up in liberals' faces.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/922962880206647297

But it's ok Chum, I'm sure Mueller will find something to indict Manafort on. It'll be totally unrelated to Trump's win, but you can still hang your hat on it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

The Big Train

« Reply #3084 on: October 24, 2017, 09:55:25 PM »
....and it turns out it was the Clinton camp that funded the "Trump Dossier" that started this whole farce - and then repeatedly lied about it. The great Kremlin Kollusion Kaper is blowing up in liberals' faces.

But it's ok Chum, I'm sure Mueller will find something to indict Manafort on. It'll be totally unrelated to Trump's win, but you can still hang your hat on it.

Only fitting a huge trumper throws out a KKK joke

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: October 24, 2017, 09:57:35 PM »
It would be funniest if it came out that Ted Cruz was the candidate that started the funding for the dossier, but it was almost certainly Bush.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #3086 on: October 24, 2017, 10:25:02 PM »
I’m only sort of following this, but does this mean Donald Trump Jr. was meeting with Russians to dig up dirt on Hillary at the same time Hillary was trying to drudge up proof that Trump was working with the Russians? Hilarious if so.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: October 24, 2017, 10:45:18 PM »

Is this the dossier that has largely been confirmed by US intelligence?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:13 PM »
I’m only sort of following this, but does this mean Donald Trump Jr. was meeting with Russians to dig up dirt on Hillary at the same time Hillary was trying to drudge up proof that Trump was working with the Russians? Hilarious if so.
Candidates try to find dirt on each other.  Donald jr. Was trying to get dirt.  What is troubling about the funding of the Dossier Dirtbag!s activities continued to be fund by the FBI after the election.  Why?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-07/these-are-not-normal-times-if-trump-wins-will-obama-declare-martial-law-remain-offic

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: October 25, 2017, 06:07:54 AM »
Podesta’s now under investigation by Mueller.   

The dossier shows that the DNC/Clinton campaign was at minimum colluding with the Kremlin via proxy.   

Uranium One approved while under FBI investigation.   Bill Clinton meeting with Vlad Putin, millions in Russian money flowing to the Clintons.   

SMDH, sad

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: October 25, 2017, 07:05:17 AM »

:lol: Short little dives into Chum and TBT's fever swamp can be fun!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: October 25, 2017, 07:22:21 AM »
If Mueller is able to take down trump and Hillary do we just appoint him imperator for life?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: October 25, 2017, 07:43:02 AM »

You're an idiot and an IRL bad person. It's no surprise that Trump is your guy. eff off.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: October 25, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

You're an idiot and an IRL bad person. It's no surprise that Trump is your guy. eff off.

:lol: See?! Amazing!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: October 25, 2017, 08:01:13 AM »
If Mueller is able to take down trump and Hillary do we just appoint him imperator for life?

Maybe. But don't forgot - the main prize is Paul Manafort, some guy who was Trump's campaign chair for about a month. If we can get him on something, this will have all been worth it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: October 25, 2017, 08:11:26 AM »

The Russia stuff didn't start with that document. Is your meomory really that "foggy"?

Funny how the investigation is now okay ....throw them all in jail I say.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:21:24 AM by Phil Titola »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: October 25, 2017, 08:13:10 AM »

Maybe. But don't forgot - the main prize is Paul Manafort, some guy who was Trump's campaign chair for about a month. If we can get him on something, this will have all been worth it.

Wow, you really really love trump

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: October 25, 2017, 08:25:59 AM »

The dossier shows that the DNC/Clinton campaign was at minimum colluding with the Kremlin via proxy.   

Uranium One approved while under FBI investigation.   Bill Clinton meeting with Vlad Putin, millions in Russian money flowing to the Clintons.   

SMDH, sad

Remember when dax was melting down daily because Mueller and all his lawyers are partisan Hillary plants and the whole thing was a political butthurt witch hunt on dear leader trump and there was no possible way any conclusion of the investigation could be valid?

LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: October 25, 2017, 08:49:22 AM »

SMDH, sad

Remember when dax was melting down daily because Mueller and all his lawyers are partisan Hillary plants and the whole thing was a political butthurt witch hunt on dear leader trump and there was no possible way any conclusion of the investigation could be valid?

LOL

The lead guy has had multiple and substantial verdicts reversed by higher courts. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3099 on: October 25, 2017, 09:34:36 AM »

Is this the dossier that has largely been confirmedcompletely discredited by US intelligence?

FYP  :facepalm: :lol:

Even that lunatic Devin Nunes agrees its leftist propoganda. So hilarious you guys believe such outrageous fake news.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd