Author Topic: Cause a war over hacking.  (Read 27009 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2017, 01:55:32 PM »
Has anyone actually said we should start a war (other than McCain and Graham)?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There's talk and then there's action. If you haven't followed what we've actually been doing then you're a bigger dumbass then I thought.

Oh, don't sell him short, he's a tremendous dumbass
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
I have been engaged with you two for a while.  guilty, I guess.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 07, 2017, 02:01:21 PM »
Weekend did I say old ppl are the fake news ppl?

Implied
L.
O.
L.

So you're saying that young people (who are predominantly left politically) were exclusively influenced to vote Trump (by the millions)  by headlines from RT and similar that they saw on social media?   BTW, that last part is what you said; millions voted for Trump because of fake news headlines on social media (specifically from RT).

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2017, 02:01:58 PM »
CNS is completely and utterly incapable of comprehending what he's reading, whether it's what "he read" online, "heard" on a podcast or when engaging in discourse on this bbs. This entire medium of communication is unimaginably above his head. It's hard to believe, and I can't understand how someone so routinely clownsuited, trolled and set aside would feel emboldened to challenge anyone else, let alone a goliath like sugar dick.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 07, 2017, 02:02:47 PM »
I have been engaged with you two for a while.  guilty, I guess.

I enjoy talking to crazy people, like you. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 07, 2017, 02:03:46 PM »
Didn't the Podesta emails reveal that the dnc engaged in efforts to promote trump as a legitimate and viable candidate? Yes. Did those email show collaboration between camp hilltard and the cnn, the nyt and other so-called legitimate news sources? Yes.

And we're supposed to be concerned with a "hacking" campaign that resulted in those email being published because it undermines our democracy? LOFL

This is rough ridin' psychotic.

This pretty well sums it up. It may seem crazy, but this is exactly what the Democrats needed for their base. The election must be deligitimized. In 2000 it was Bush Stole The Election. In 2016 it is The Russians Hacked the Election.

Meanwhile conservatives can sit back and just soak it all in, enjoying the rank hypocrisy and irony layered upon irony. Here's my running list:
- Dems super butthurt thinking that Russian propaganda surpassed their own media's propaganda
- The Dems accused their opponents of McCarthyism for decades, until November 2016. Now they suddenly seeing Russians under every bed.
- Dems super butthurt about a foreign power rigging an election, while simultaneously trying to rig other nations' elections, including allies.
- Dems super butthurt that the Russians plotted to help Trump win - which is exactly what the Dems did during the GOP primary.
- Dems crowing that the Russians preferred Trump - just like they preferred Obama in 2008 and 2012.
- Dems super angry that the hacking exposed their true contempt for Americans and for democratic elections, including the DNC primary.
- Hillary's campaign manager falling for a spearphishing email that is designed to snare naive grandparents.
- The party that swore up and down that Hillary running top secret info through a private email server in a bathroom closet are suddenly super worried about cyber security.
- The party that screamed about intelligence failures with Iraq WMD is totally willing to accept current conclusions at face value.
- At the time the hacking occurred the DNC refused to assist the FBI in investigating but now wants a blue ribbon commission.
- The Dems did NOTHING when China hacked the White House and the OPM, but now we've gotta get serious!!!

I'm probably leaving a few out.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 07, 2017, 02:06:30 PM »
I didn't say that.  I said that there was a lot of that type of news shared on FB and that it was from a Russian State source and that it was prevalent enough that it deserves to be recognized as contributing to influencing some ppls opinions.  They aren't Turing into Russian zombies upon clicking the link, but if the consumers like that it makes it sound like our current admin is rough ridin' up, and hill would be more of that, they share it.  Repeat that over and over and next thing you know it's "true".  Just like what you are trying to accomplish by telling me over and over that I said specific things that I didn't.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2017, 02:10:13 PM »
CNS is completely and utterly incapable of comprehending what he's reading, whether it's what "he read" online, "heard" on a podcast or when engaging in discourse on this bbs. This entire medium of communication is unimaginably above his head. It's hard to believe, and I can't understand how someone so routinely clownsuited, trolled and set aside would feel emboldened to challenge anyone else, let alone a goliath like sugar dick.
You are your own hero.  That's pretty adorable.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2017, 02:11:20 PM »
I didn't say that.  I said that there was a lot of that type of news shared on FB and that it was from a Russian State source and that it was prevalent enough that it deserves to be recognized as contributing to influencing some ppls opinions.  They aren't Turing into Russian zombies upon clicking the link, but if the consumers like that it makes it sound like our current admin is rough ridin' up, and hill would be more of that, they share it.  Repeat that over and over and next thing you know it's "true".  Just like what you are trying to accomplish by telling me over and over that I said specific things that I didn't.

CNS you are endearing.   But friend, Hillary sunk herself with real life stuff, not conspiratorial, made up  BS on so called fake news.  As we have being saying, this Russian meltdown is code word for -  we mumped up and now we're trying to blame everyone else but ourselves and undermine the incoming president (as usual).   

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2017, 02:12:42 PM »
If I was defending hill, I wouldn't be posting.  But that's cool, friend.  I mean, we have circled back to a place you and I have been before. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 07, 2017, 02:15:19 PM »
Didn't the Podesta emails reveal that the dnc engaged in efforts to promote trump as a legitimate and viable candidate? Yes. Did those email show collaboration between camp hilltard and the cnn, the nyt and other so-called legitimate news sources? Yes.

And we're supposed to be concerned with a "hacking" campaign that resulted in those email being published because it undermines our democracy? LOFL

This is rough ridin' psychotic.

This pretty well sums it up. It may seem crazy, but this is exactly what the Democrats needed for their base. The election must be deligitimized. In 2000 it was Bush Stole The Election. In 2016 it is The Russians Hacked the Election.

Meanwhile conservatives can sit back and just soak it all in, enjoying the rank hypocrisy and irony layered upon irony. Here's my running list:
- Dems super butthurt thinking that Russian propaganda surpassed their own media's propaganda
- The Dems accused their opponents of McCarthyism for decades, until November 2016. Now they suddenly seeing Russians under every bed.
- Dems super butthurt about a foreign power rigging an election, while simultaneously trying to rig other nations' elections, including allies.
- Dems super butthurt that the Russians plotted to help Trump win - which is exactly what the Dems did during the GOP primary.
- Dems crowing that the Russians preferred Trump - just like they preferred Obama in 2008 and 2012.
- Dems super angry that the hacking exposed their true contempt for Americans and for democratic elections, including the DNC primary.
- Hillary's campaign manager falling for a spearphishing email that is designed to snare naive grandparents.
- The party that swore up and down that Hillary running top secret info through a private email server in a bathroom closet are suddenly super worried about cyber security.
- The party that screamed about intelligence failures with Iraq WMD is totally willing to accept current conclusions at face value.
- At the time the hacking occurred the DNC refused to assist the FBI in investigating but now wants a blue ribbon commission.
- The Dems did NOTHING when China hacked the White House and the OPM, but now we've gotta get serious!!!

I'm probably leaving a few out.

Amazing

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »
Nothing makes me feel better than sleeping, waking, and no replies. Don't come at me.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2017, 02:43:21 PM »
where did the McCarthyism thing come from? Are American citizens being targeted as Russians or something?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2017, 02:47:43 PM »
Is the motivation for denying this caused by the insult that Russia determined hill is more formidable than trump?

Is the motivation for this is as Jill Stein said an attempt to avoid the eventual horrific and catastrophic war that Hillary (and McCain and the new/old left war hawks) would have gin'd up with Russia?  The war that the New McCarthyite's apparently desperately want (while they ignore the destruction of the democratic process by the DNC)?

#greatquestion

So yes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2017, 03:53:56 PM »
Is the motivation for denying this caused by the insult that Russia determined hill is more formidable than trump?

Is the motivation for this is as Jill Stein said an attempt to avoid the eventual horrific and catastrophic war that Hillary (and McCain and the new/old left war hawks) would have gin'd up with Russia?  The war that the New McCarthyite's apparently desperately want (while they ignore the destruction of the democratic process by the DNC)?

#greatquestion

So yes.

So Jill was right, good for her.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2017, 04:01:13 PM »
where did the McCarthyism thing come from? Are American citizens being targeted as Russians or something?

cRusty, first off, isn't Russian and American more of citizenship/country of origin question?

What was the general tone and attitude of McCarthyites towards the Soviet Union (Russia)?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 07, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
Nothing makes me feel better than sleeping, waking, and no replies. Don't come at me.

It's hard to respond to gibberish.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 07, 2017, 04:04:07 PM »

CNS you are endearing.   But friend, Hillary sunk herself with real life stuff, not conspiratorial, made up  BS on so called fake news.  As we have being saying, this Russian meltdown is code word for -  we mumped up and now we're trying to blame everyone else but ourselves and undermine the incoming president (as usual).

100% accurate. 

I see the hack and the fact that Russia chose Trump as the mark they could beat as separate deals.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 07, 2017, 04:08:20 PM »

It's hard to respond to gibberish.
Sadly it's not hard for me to read and not remember.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 07, 2017, 04:11:12 PM »

100% accurate. 

I see the hack and the fact that Russia chose Trump as the mark they could beat as separate deals.

So, as a War Hawk, you were hoping for war with Russia, and now you're disappointed?  Missed opportunity to kill a lot of people and prove a $650 billion dollar a year War Machine was better then those damn Russians?  What exactly are they going to "beat" Trump at?   I mean, you want war over rough ridin' Crimea or some lame bullshit like that? 

Weird (and hypocritical on the part of the United States).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 07, 2017, 04:12:50 PM »

100% accurate. 

So, as a War Hawk, you were hoping for war with Russia, and now you're disappointed?  Missed opportunity to kill a lot of people and prove a $650 billion dollar a year War Machine was better then those damn Russians?  What exactly are they going to "beat" Trump at?   I mean, you want war over rough ridin' Crimea or some lame bullshit like that? 

I am not the one who picked Trump to shoot the free throws.  Ask them what they saw in him that made them decide he was a weakling.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 07, 2017, 04:16:36 PM »

cRusty, first off, isn't Russian and American more of citizenship/country of origin question?

What was the general tone and attitude of McCarthyites towards the Soviet Union (Russia)?

jeez, that's quite a leap, don't you think?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »
Trump wants to be friendly and respectful to Russia.  If you think different, Trump thinks you are stoopid.  That's what I have been posting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-only-‘fools’-see-good-relationship-with-russia-as-bad/ar-BBxZ77n

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 07, 2017, 04:19:31 PM »

jeez, that's quite a leap, don't you think?

Not really. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 07, 2017, 04:24:21 PM »

100% accurate. 

I am not the one who picked Trump to shoot the free throws.  Ask them what they saw in him that made them decide he was a weakling.

Not the best tap out, but a tap out none-the-less.