Author Topic: Sheri Papini  (Read 4453 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Sheri Papini
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:45:46 PM »
Fake right?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Sheri Papini
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
Who?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 05:56:19 PM »
Totes
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 05:58:27 PM »

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 06:02:10 PM »
You would have to be pretty hardcore to brand yourself. It does seem made up, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 06:06:08 PM »
The pictures of him and her tell me all I need to know

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 07:28:48 PM »
It's a more interesting story than the basketball game.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 07:50:30 PM »
i would guess her husband is a dealer and owes $$ to the wrong person

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 08:45:08 PM »
False flag attack
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 12:08:16 AM »
Her husband had something to do with this unless she was the first person kidnapped, tortured, and released just for the fun of it in the history of the world. Did any of you watch him on 20/20 last night? I recorded it but haven't watched yet.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »
Her husband had something to do with this unless she was the first person kidnapped, tortured, and released just for the fun of it in the history of the world. Did any of you watch him on 20/20 last night? I recorded it but haven't watched yet.

That's what led to the thread.  He comes off a little less weird then I thought he would but not much.  I'm surprised he passed a poly

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 08:48:28 PM »
Watching now, I'm going to live blog all of my questions because I feel like I'm going to have lots.

First question, this dude's wife was kidnapped and returned like 15 minutes ago, why in the hell did he leave her alone again to do this tv show? Why did she allow him to leave her to do this show? 20/20 paying a crap ton of cash for this? I mean this family has two kids and they have a one family income from Best Buy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 08:57:41 PM »
They don't have facebook but this dude is doing 20/20 AFTER his wife was found? WTF?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 09:58:35 PM »
Okay, no more questions, but how he found that phone and ear buds raises my suspicion even more. There is literally no way those buds could have ended up on top of the phone unless they were placed there. I use ear buds in my phone while working or working out nearly every day. Even when I'm sitting at my desk and my phone falls, my ear buds don't come close to falling on the phone, that's not even physically possible.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 10:06:09 PM »
Okay, no more questions, but how he found that phone and ear buds raises my suspicion even more. There is literally no way those buds could have ended up on top of the phone unless they were placed there. I use ear buds in my phone while working or working out nearly every day. Even when I'm sitting at my desk and my phone falls, my ear buds don't come close to falling on the phone, that's not even physically possible.

That was weird, if you're abducted don't they just destroy your phone?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 10:37:33 PM »

excuse me, ma'am were going to need you to sit that phone down, now place your earbuds down, thanks let's go

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 10:51:50 PM »

excuse me, ma'am were going to need you to sit that phone down, now place your earbuds down, thanks let's go

I wanted to believe this was a staged abduction, so I did some extensive research (about 10 minutes) digging for ammo. Despite going into my research wanting to find a particular result, I was rather nonplussed with the whole controversy. You claim it's physically impossible for earbuds to come to rest on a phone when dropped onto the earth? Because that's never happened to you when leaning back at your desk? That's the smoking gun?

Before you lash out, I will admit that I'm a johnny-come-lately to the Papini game. So, feel free to marshal the evidence for me. Like I said, I really want to get on board with the hoax theory, but I need something more convincing before I roll this product out into my personal market.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 12:10:39 AM »
In your research did you actually see the picture of what the earbuds looked like on top of the phone or are you doing the contrarian thing? I never once said she wasn't abducted, but I'm 100% certain that if she was snatched her cellphone and earbuds wouldn't have looked like that. Either she sat her phone down or her husband tampered with the scene.

Anything else spracne?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 01:46:01 AM »

That's what led to the thread.  He comes off a little less weird then I thought he would but not much.  I'm surprised he passed a poly

Meh. There's a reason polys aren't a legal standard. That part does nothing for me. I'm leaning toward hoax just because it's too weird otherwise.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 09:49:32 AM »

I wanted to believe this was a staged abduction, so I did some extensive research (about 10 minutes) digging for ammo. Despite going into my research wanting to find a particular result, I was rather nonplussed with the whole controversy. You claim it's physically impossible for earbuds to come to rest on a phone when dropped onto the earth? Because that's never happened to you when leaning back at your desk? That's the smoking gun?

Before you lash out, I will admit that I'm a johnny-come-lately to the Papini game. So, feel free to marshal the evidence for me. Like I said, I really want to get on board with the hoax theory, but I need something more convincing before I roll this product out into my personal market.

She previously made up a phony assault by a group of Mexicans on a skin head website.  Made sure to capitalize skin head every time.  also, has crazy eyes

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 10:10:18 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 10:29:00 AM »

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 11:35:50 AM »
hoax is a bit misleading - she was definitely abused and everything.   Question remains as to if that was by someone she knows, a stranger, or some kind of crazed sex thing

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 11:40:02 AM »
Maybe it is the way the pieces are written but every conversation just seems like he is trying to sell you on her kidnapping.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 11:47:10 AM »
Maybe it is the way the pieces are written but every conversation just seems like he is trying to sell you on her kidnapping.

Yeah, he is ready to defend.