Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 656844 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #9550 on: April 06, 2023, 11:44:21 AM »
Oh boy that's embarrassing  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9551 on: April 06, 2023, 11:46:48 AM »
They passed a resolution to keep the 2016 platform in 2020. The platform only gets updated every 4 years. So it's current.

Okay, well, they may want to talk to their graphics people, because I see no reference to 2020 in that document

But none-the-less, looks like a lot of references to the founding principles, religious freedom (which #blueanon just hates with the power of a 1000 suns if it's Christians exercising their religious freedom) etc. etc. and nothing about the teachings of Jesus.

You're really hammering home the  :lol: :lol: current shtick from  #blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9552 on: April 06, 2023, 11:47:46 AM »
A good understanding of the Bible being indispensable for the development of an educated citizenry, we encourage state legislatures to offer the Bible in a literature curriculum as an elective in America’s high schools.

Every time we sing, “God Bless America,” we are asking for help. We ask for divine help that our country can fulfill its promise. We earn that help by recommitting ourselves to the ideas and ideals that are the true greatness of America.

Foremost among those institutions is the American family. It is the foundation of civil society, and the cornerstone of the family is natural marriage, the union of one man and one woman. Its daily lessons — cooperation, patience, mutual respect, responsibility, self-reliance — are fundamental to the order and progress of our Republic. Strong families, depending upon God and one another, advance the cause of liberty by lessening the need for government in their daily lives. Conversely, as we have learned over the last five decades, the loss of faith and family life leads to greater dependence upon government.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9553 on: April 06, 2023, 11:51:46 AM »
A good understanding of the Bible being indispensable for the development of an educated citizenry, we encourage state legislatures to offer the Bible in a literature curriculum as an elective in America’s high schools.

Every time we sing, “God Bless America,” we are asking for help. We ask for divine help that our country can fulfill its promise. We earn that help by recommitting ourselves to the ideas and ideals that are the true greatness of America.

Foremost among those institutions is the American family. It is the foundation of civil society, and the cornerstone of the family is natural marriage, the union of one man and one woman. Its daily lessons — cooperation, patience, mutual respect, responsibility, self-reliance — are fundamental to the order and progress of our Republic. Strong families, depending upon God and one another, advance the cause of liberty by lessening the need for government in their daily lives. Conversely, as we have learned over the last five decades, the loss of faith and family life leads to greater dependence upon government.

Religious freedom, core foundational principles of our country.  Seems pretty straight forward. 

:lol: :lol: at #blueanongE co-mingling individual candidates and party platform . . . like a party platform must be adhered to in some sort of hyper dogmatic way.

Goodness, this is just sad

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9554 on: April 06, 2023, 11:56:13 AM »
They passed a resolution to keep the 2016 platform in 2020. The platform only gets updated every 4 years. So it's current.

Okay, well, they may want to talk to their graphics people, because I see no reference to 2020 in that document

But none-the-less, looks like a lot of references to the founding principles, religious freedom (which #blueanon just hates with the power of a 1000 suns if it's Christians exercising their religious freedom) etc. etc. and nothing about the teachings of Jesus.

You're really hammering home the  :lol: :lol: current shtick from  #blueanon/#blueanongE

not sure i understand this piece

but thumping the bible while disregarding its message is pretty much the GOP platform

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9555 on: April 06, 2023, 12:01:28 PM »

but thumping the bible while disregarding its message is pretty much the GOP platform

I'll simply start at ground zero with a party that (for example) constantly references the rule of law when it comes to Republicans, yet openly supports those that break the law.

So if you want to get into an hypocrisy shoot out, I'm all for it. But again, this co-mingling of candidate vs platform or office holder vs platform etc. etc. is just  :lol: :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9556 on: April 06, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »
Jesus, dax. This is a beating. Not unlike the 39 lashes bestowed upon Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9557 on: April 06, 2023, 12:09:48 PM »

I'll simply start at ground zero with a party that (for example) constantly references the rule of law when it comes to Republicans, yet openly supports those that break the law.

So if you want to get into an hypocrisy shoot out, I'm all for it. But again, this co-mingling of candidate vs platform or office holder vs platform etc. etc. is just  :lol: :lol:

this will be charted as a tap-out given that this rambling response in no way addresses the question asked

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9558 on: April 06, 2023, 12:10:11 PM »
Jesus, dax. This is a beating. Not unlike the 39 lashes bestowed upon Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Spracne steps up with the unilaterial decleration while also continually and  :lol: :lol: co-mingling candidates and platform

I hadn't realized that Democrat candidates were wholly beholden to the DNC platform, but apparently so

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9559 on: April 06, 2023, 12:15:37 PM »
I'm now curious whether Dax thinks that Republicans should or should not incorporate the teachings of Jesus and the Bible into their platform.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9560 on: April 06, 2023, 12:16:36 PM »

this will be charted as a tap-out given that this rambling response in no way addresses the question asked

Another #blueanongE'r who apparently lives in an information vacuum.

Democrats have (for example) openly supported non Judaeo Christian religious entities using public spaces, but have actively opposed Judaeo Christians using the same space.  Democrats have actively supported discussion of non Judaeo Christian religions in curriculum while openly opposing any of the same for Judaeo Christianity. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9561 on: April 06, 2023, 12:18:02 PM »
You guys remember that scene from Rocky where he’s fighting Apollo and he gets to the point where he isn’t even putting his gloves up he’s just standing there basically being Apollo’s speedbag?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9563 on: April 06, 2023, 12:19:20 PM »

Democrats have (for example) openly supported non Judaeo Christian religious entities using public spaces, but have actively opposed Judaeo Christians using the same space.  Democrats have actively supported discussion of non Judaeo Christian religions in curriculum while openly opposing any of the same for Judaeo Christianity.

link?

also while on the topic of information vacuums

this whole embarrassing spectacle is a result of you not knowing central elements of your parties platform (truly a party of low information voters)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9564 on: April 06, 2023, 12:20:24 PM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9565 on: April 06, 2023, 12:21:37 PM »

link?

Well when he says democrats he’s not referring to actual elected officials, he’s referring to libs of tiktok (numbering in the millions upon millions)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9566 on: April 06, 2023, 12:24:35 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/09/21/most-republicans-support-declaring-the-united-states-a-christian-nation-00057736

So there's millions of Republican candidates for office.

Does the bible reference anything about the rule of law, Lick?

i like to imagine Alvin Bragg when i read Romans 13:1-5

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9567 on: April 06, 2023, 12:26:58 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/09/21/most-republicans-support-declaring-the-united-states-a-christian-nation-00057736

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

Yet millions in your party openly support law breakers. People who break our immigration laws, people who traffic human beings, and people who break our laws regarding dangerous drugs (just a few of many examples)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9568 on: April 06, 2023, 12:30:39 PM »
You guys remember that scene from Rocky where he’s fighting Apollo and he gets to the point where he isn’t even putting his gloves up he’s just standing there basically being Apollo’s speedbag?

To be fair, Rocky never kept his hands up. Like, ever. Drove me nuts.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9569 on: April 06, 2023, 12:31:42 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9570 on: April 06, 2023, 12:39:09 PM »
It's just adorable when #blueanongE starts declaring themselves the "winners".   :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9571 on: April 06, 2023, 12:42:33 PM »
Established so far:

-No references to Jesus in the Republican platform

-Apparently candidates affiliated with a political party must dogmatically adhere to the party platform AND that proclamations of the political candidate are immediately part of the platform of the party itself

-The adherent and strict application of the law applies to people that #blueanon doesn't like.  If #blueanon deems an individual or group worthy, their non adherence to the rule of law is fully supported by #blueanon

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9572 on: April 06, 2023, 12:46:56 PM »
Christ is certainly not a reference to Jesus. This has also been established (?).

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9573 on: April 06, 2023, 12:47:38 PM »
Established so far:

-No references to Jesus in the Republican platform

-Apparently candidates affiliated with a political party must dogmatically adhere to the party platform AND that proclamations of the political candidate are immediately part of the platform of the party itself

-The adherent and strict application of the law applies to people that #blueanon doesn't like.  If #blueanon deems an individual or group worthy, their non adherence to the rule of law is fully supported by #blueanon

Ok but the thing is those same politicians then write bills using those conservative Christian values as the reason for introducing the law. So like. Yes. That is exactly what is happening. Do you think the increasing restrictions on abortion that have been happening since Roe was overturned is based on science or something?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9574 on: April 06, 2023, 12:53:33 PM »

Yet millions in your party openly support law breakers. People who break our immigration laws, people who traffic human beings, and people who break our laws regarding dangerous drugs (just a few of many examples)

Luke 6: 31-36

Do to others as you would have them do to you. “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.