Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 641231 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #9400 on: March 18, 2023, 10:52:57 AM »
Congrats Dug, post pics of the work bench in your basement utility room.

you are going to take this incredibly poorly aren't you?  like tons of crying and whining probably.

OR you could have fun with this hilarious spectacle and possibly embrace the opportunity for us to get our political party back?

You do have a choice you know.  you can unplug the maga, stop crying and being a victim and grow a pair.  Throw this fat dip crap out and reclaim

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9401 on: March 18, 2023, 11:06:31 AM »
On the bright side, we will see just how big and impressive the trump following is Tuesday.  Expect millions and millions of wealthy, fit and definitely not virgins take to the streets across the country.  It will obviously not be a very small number of fat, smelly dorks who pay for seks.

The "silent majority" finally has its chance to be heard!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9402 on: March 18, 2023, 11:19:52 AM »

you are going to take this incredibly poorly aren't you?  like tons of crying and whining probably.

OR you could have fun with this hilarious spectacle and possibly embrace the opportunity for us to get our political party back?

You do have a choice you know.  you can unplug the maga, stop crying and being a victim and grow a pair.  Throw this fat dip crap out and reclaim

I know you were going to work this tired angle as you try to deflect away from your weird fantasies.

I've said a long time ago that I want Trump to go away, but sadly (and maybe purposely) #blueanon political leaders are pulling all kinds of stupid stunts to keep him in the spotlight.  So if this does occur, it will be just that.  If it does happen, which is debatable.  It will be yet another deflection as the receipts are starting to pile up (again) on Biden Family Inc.

So simp brains keeping pumping their gnads over these kinds of events, and it just keeps Trump front and center.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9403 on: March 18, 2023, 11:21:03 AM »

I know you were going to work this tired angle as you try to deflect away from your weird fantasies.

I've said a long time ago that I want Trump to go away, but sadly (and maybe purposely) #blueanon political leaders keep leaders keep pulling all kinds of stupid stunts to keep him in the spotlight.  So if this does occur, it will be just that.  If it does happen, which is debatable.  It will be yet another deflection as the receipts are starting to pile up (again) on Biden Family Inc.

So simp brains keeping pumping their gnads over these kinds of events, and it just keeps Trump front and center.

Well I predicted that pretty effortlessly

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9404 on: March 18, 2023, 11:24:11 AM »

I've said a long time ago that I want Trump to go away, but sadly (and maybe purposely) #blueanon political leaders keep leaders keep pulling all kinds of stupid stunts to keep him in the spotlight.  So if this does occur, it will be just that.  If it does happen, which is debatable.  It will be yet another deflection as the receipts are starting to pile up (again) on Biden Family Inc.

Well I predicted that pretty effortlessly

You're  :blush: about your weird fantasies and go straight in #deflectodug mode.  1000% on brand and as predictable as the morning sunrise.  :thumbsup:

I want Trump to go away, and it's stupid that #blueanon leaders keep Trump in the spotlight . . . (gurgle noises) Dax is crying again (#slowdug) :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9405 on: March 18, 2023, 11:31:19 AM »
well we can both agree that Tuesday will be a display of his base.  In shape wealthy sex havers will take to the streets.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9406 on: March 18, 2023, 11:31:32 AM »
His posts Monday night are gonna be wild.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9407 on: March 18, 2023, 11:32:39 AM »
well we can both agree that Tuesday will be a display of his base.  In shape wealthy sex havers will take to the streets.

Don't use too much oil on the MAGA Blaster 2000, good luck to you and your boys  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9408 on: March 18, 2023, 12:19:43 PM »
This could go non-lol bad, if the charges aren’t clearly winnable. He’ll get off and have real victim material with which to recapture any of his base he lost and get the numbers he needs.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9409 on: March 18, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »
This could go non-lol bad, if the charges aren’t clearly winnable. He’ll get off and have real victim material with which to recapture any of his base he lost and get the numbers he needs.

His campaign promise will be that Joe will die in prison.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9411 on: March 20, 2023, 09:52:56 AM »
destroyed

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9412 on: March 21, 2023, 11:11:49 AM »
I've really checked out with politics-related news over the last year, so I need someone to explain to me why Trump may or may not be getting arrested and why people are protesting something that may or may not happen.

Then I'd also like dax to explain.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9413 on: March 21, 2023, 11:20:30 AM »
The case against former President Donald Trump centers on hush-money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in 2016

Daniels was paid $130,000 by Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, who was then reimbursed by the Trump Organization

Because the Trump Organization misclassified the payment as legal services, Trump could face a misdemeanor charge of falsification of records, and he could be charged with a felony, which carries a sentence of up to four years, if falsification of records is tied to a second crime like a campaign finance violation
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/03/20/here-s-exactly-what-former-president-donald-trump-is-facing-legally

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9414 on: March 21, 2023, 11:32:07 AM »
ok, dax, your turn.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9415 on: March 21, 2023, 12:55:12 PM »
A VERY NASTY HORSEFACE LADY!!!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9416 on: March 21, 2023, 01:03:29 PM »
The case against former President Donald Trump centers on hush-money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in 2016

Daniels was paid $130,000 by Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, who was then reimbursed by the Trump Organization

Because the Trump Organization misclassified the payment as legal services, Trump could face a misdemeanor charge of falsification of records, and he could be charged with a felony, which carries a sentence of up to four years, if falsification of records is tied to a second crime like a campaign finance violation
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/03/20/here-s-exactly-what-former-president-donald-trump-is-facing-legally

It really speaks volumes of the republican party that the defenses from meatball, weirdo Mike, and McCarthy are, that he shouldn't be charged because the offenses are misdemeanors. Meatball had the nerve to say, why be bothered with this when there's other crimes happening.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9417 on: March 21, 2023, 01:15:12 PM »
the crowds are much smaller than I thought.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9418 on: March 21, 2023, 01:16:49 PM »

It really speaks volumes of the republican party that the defenses from meatball, weirdo Mike, and McCarthy are, that he shouldn't be charged because the offenses are misdemeanors. Meatball had the nerve to say, why be bothered with this when there's other crimes happening.

Tough on crime*

*except when it affects me
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9419 on: March 21, 2023, 01:57:55 PM »
my favorite part is that nobody would *literally* be making a federal case out of this if he would have just like, used his own personal money to pay her off. Either he's such a cheap bastard or so financially insolvent that he was like "hmmm i think what i'll do here is use campaign funding to pay this hush money" is just so ball-tazingly spectacular.

Like congrats little buddy, that's the worst anyone's ever done it.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9420 on: March 21, 2023, 02:09:04 PM »
Did they can his ass yet or nah? :)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9421 on: March 21, 2023, 04:04:52 PM »
Anymore delays and #blueanongE is gonna start thinking this edging pre jizz jar event is just a big tease.

T&P's guys

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9422 on: March 21, 2023, 04:08:20 PM »
It seems to me that there's only one source claiming today is D-Day. And that source is Trump. Hmmm.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9423 on: March 21, 2023, 04:12:18 PM »
Spracne:  Mansplainer guy  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9424 on: March 21, 2023, 04:16:47 PM »
It isn't exactly the first time he made crap up.  A big to do about nothing except a chance to be a mega victim.