Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657516 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #8075 on: May 01, 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8076 on: May 01, 2020, 03:57:22 PM »
All of that big talk about China is complete bullshit. It's nothing more than red meat for the xenophobes and racists who support him. If he really thought China was responsible and actually cared, there are roughly a million things he could do, instead of just flapping his fat rough ridin' face. He's literally done nothing, not even pull the ambassador or even any of the ambassadors staff. No sanctions, nothing. The racists and xenophobes just eat it up because he's owning the chinks.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: May 01, 2020, 04:07:00 PM »
Let's be honest here. The Chinese government is a real piece of crap. They should be raked over the coals by every western nation too chickenshit/ reliant on their nefarious practices to call them out on it. The ways they treat their citizens and minorities is next-level evil.

I wouldn't have any problem with the way Trump handles China if he would be clear in making the distinction between the Chinese government and its people. We know that won't happen tho and why.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:10:30 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: May 01, 2020, 04:10:58 PM »
I don't like that word choice MIR. :don'tcare:

I don't use it, just as I don't get a boner when trump calls out some vague Chinese boogeyman without actually calling any person or government entity out.

I'm going to stick by the device, just like when I use similar devices for black and white people.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: May 01, 2020, 04:12:01 PM »
I wouldn't have any problem with the way Trump handles China if he would be clear in making the distinction between the Chinese government and its people. We know that won't happen tho and why.

Exactly

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: May 01, 2020, 04:30:49 PM »
He does regularly say that he "loves" the Chinese people and how wonderful they are and that he just hates the government. It's quite unconvincing though, and further undermined by how much he very convincingly gushes about xi.

It's the exact same thing he does with North Korea
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8081 on: May 01, 2020, 09:25:32 PM »
All of that big talk about China is complete bullshit. It's nothing more than red meat for the xenophobes and racists who support him. If he really thought China was responsible and actually cared, there are roughly a million things he could do, instead of just flapping his fat rough ridin' face. He's literally done nothing, not even pull the ambassador or even any of the ambassadors staff. No sanctions, nothing. The racists and xenophobes just eat it up because he's owning the chinks.

Maybe Gates will work on a vaccine for your TDS once he’s done with the COVID/microchip vaccine.

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: May 03, 2020, 08:10:17 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8083 on: May 03, 2020, 09:43:15 PM »

Maybe Gates will work on a vaccine for your TDS once he’s done with the COVID/microchip vaccine.

Literally the first time I've been accused of TDS, that tells just how balls deep he is with you are with swallowing his rhetoric. There isn't anything you disagree with that comes out of his mouth.

You've been leading the charge with this bullshit about China starting this in a lab. If you had any rough ridin' backbone at all, I'd think you'd be clamouring for actual sanctions. Either you're a racist that's just happy scapegoating an entire country of people, or you care more about defending trump than you do standing with your convictions.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: May 04, 2020, 07:05:16 AM »

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8085 on: May 04, 2020, 07:13:30 AM »

Literally the first time I've been accused of TDS, that tells just how balls deep he is with you are with swallowing his rhetoric. There isn't anything you disagree with that comes out of his mouth.

You've been leading the charge with this bullshit about China starting this in a lab. If you had any rough ridin' backbone at all, I'd think you'd be clamouring for actual sanctions. Either you're a racist that's just happy scapegoating an entire country of people, or you care more about defending trump than you do standing with your convictions.

I just assumed that you had a healthy case of TDS because of the obvious racism you’ve demonstrated yet once again by calling Asian people “chinks”.

You’ve been sold a false bill of goods by our past governmental leaders dating back to George Bush Sr all the way through Barack Hussein Obama and including the mainstream media who has assisted in making sure you march lockstep with their lies and deception.

I don’t blame you. You’ve been trained and programmed to be a racist.

How is it that these black people are infinitely more intelligent than you?

https://twitter.com/mckaylarosej/status/1246574893103296513

https://twitter.com/lee_davinci/status/1256969135461892098

https://twitter.com/drtyronewilson1/status/1166884750327345152

https://twitter.com/montaga/status/1242141235713732609

I suppose they’re all just “Uncle Tom’s” right?  Miss me with that bullshit...  The most racist people I currently know are black people who use the term “white privilege”.  Be a rough ridin' equal or GTFO.

bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: May 04, 2020, 02:53:19 PM »
Literally none of that has anything to do with the conversation, not even a little bit. I got it, you're cool with the administration not sanctioning the Chinese government for intentionally infecting millions of people with the coronavirus. Cool, back to ignoring your stupid ass.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: May 04, 2020, 03:33:58 PM »
Tapout noted.

China should pay for their role in the plandemic just as the Americans who aided them should.  I hope/pray that Trump and his administration sanction China and prosecute internally to the full extent of the law.

I don't need to use racial slurs to show my displeasure with China just like I don't need to use racial slurs to show my displeasure with what BHO did to help create the situation.

bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: May 04, 2020, 03:36:51 PM »
How is the U.S. supposed to "prosecute [China] internally"? Are you the Missouri A.G.?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: May 04, 2020, 03:38:58 PM »
He means the democrats and fauci and gates who are in cahoots with china

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: May 04, 2020, 03:38:59 PM »
I re-read the post and it still seems clear to me... 

China should pay for their role.

The Americans who aided them should also pay for their role.

China should be sanctioned.

The Americans should be prosecuted internally.

HTH
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: May 04, 2020, 03:44:45 PM »
Which Americans "aided" China? Asking so we can prosecute internally. I have some friends in the Justice Department.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: May 04, 2020, 03:55:11 PM »
It wasn't all of the Americans.  Just the ones that aided in creating and funding the plan.

Hopefully your "friends" are far enough removed from the improprieties that have been occurring at the highest levels.

bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: May 04, 2020, 03:56:42 PM »
It wasn't all of the Americans.  Just the ones that aided in creating and funding the plan.

Hopefully your "friends" are far enough removed from the improprieties that have been occurring at the highest levels.

Which Americans "aided" China? Name names, and let's get this internal prosecution started.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: May 04, 2020, 04:02:24 PM »

Which Americans "aided" China? Name names, and let's get this internal prosecution started.

They've not yet been named. Thus, I have no sauce at this point.
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: May 04, 2020, 04:07:36 PM »
Pretty obviously Hussein

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: May 04, 2020, 04:08:42 PM »
Ahhhh, screw it... Here's a name that I believe will be implicated.

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2020/04/27/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 ?M completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

Works as a "vaccine" as well, you say?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bears are fast...

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: May 04, 2020, 04:14:31 PM »
One news now

https://onenewsnow.com/culture/2020/05/04/hb-360-proof-that-lawmakers-should-be-part-time

While supporters of a new law praise the end of child marriage in their state, a traditional values group believes the Pennsylvania Legislature should find other things to do.

With strong support from an organization called Unchained at Last, the Pennsylvania General Assembly has unanimously passed HB 360, a bill that prohibits anyone under the age of 18 to marry, no exceptions. Governor Tom Wolf (D) plans to sign it into law, but Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania disagrees with the measure.

"I think it would be better to make it possibly under the age of 16 with no exceptions, but I think under the age of 18 … they just need to change that age," she tells OneNewsNow. "I think there's some mature 18-year-olds or 17 and a half-year-olds who it would be okay for them to marry."

At any rate, she believes the age of 18 is arbitrary and that the parents, not the legislature, should decide on whether their kids should be allowed to marry.

Gramley, Diane (AFA of Pennsylvania)"Sometimes some of these bills, I just think that legislators write these bills to validate why we have a full-time legislative body," Gramley poses. "It'd be so much better here in Pennsylvania if these guys were part-time and not full-time, and I think sometimes they just think up things to do."

Under the current law, the effective marriage age in Pennsylvania is zero. As of 2014, an estimated 2,323 children age 15 to 17 living in Pennsylvania had already been married. If Gov. Wolf signs the measure into law, Pennsylvania will join Delaware and New Jersey in banning marriage under 18.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: May 04, 2020, 04:16:27 PM »
Fauci reminds me of some X-Files Episodes. 

We're all over the place on this board in terms of threads.    But does anyone know.  Has anyone picked up the phone and called those UT Researchers who said they have a SARS vaccine sitting in their super freezer, but they lost their funding during the Obama Administration (probably Fauci)??

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: May 04, 2020, 04:24:13 PM »
Another article on onenewsnow blames dropping marriage rates on gay marriage de-legitimizing the institution  :facepalm: