Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 656838 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7050 on: September 02, 2019, 07:09:45 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: September 02, 2019, 08:21:44 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: September 02, 2019, 08:25:54 PM »
Guy on nu-shaggy says he works for the nws and they were forced to respond because their phone system got overloaded with dax's calling to ask if they should evacuate
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: September 02, 2019, 08:28:57 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: September 03, 2019, 12:21:29 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: September 03, 2019, 01:00:10 PM »
he’s such a giant eff up, lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: September 03, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
If you live in a world where you actually believe that our allies have zero spies, no intelligence agencies, and don't have their own satellites taking their own pictures of the very same thing . . . then you might have a point. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: September 03, 2019, 01:24:12 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: September 03, 2019, 01:31:34 PM »
Reverse engineer based on a picture (not of the actual technology itself)  :lol: :lol:

"I imagine . . . " I'm sure the person whose hobby is to track satellites imagines a lot of things. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: September 03, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »
Source pearl clutching, smdh

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: September 03, 2019, 01:32:49 PM »
Imagine the reaction if Obama had a eff up of this magnitude

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: September 03, 2019, 01:35:29 PM »

Dax has already imagined it many times.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: September 03, 2019, 01:35:53 PM »

This is nothing even remotely in the magnitude of dropping billions on the tarmac (so Iran can build these weapons) or giving the Russians coordinates for "our guys" in Syria, so Russia could go bomb them.

The fact that you guys believe amateur satellite tracking dorks, or the "experts" who essentially imply that our allies are utter buffoons who have no technology prowess or capability of their own is  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: September 03, 2019, 01:36:10 PM »
If you live in a world where you actually believe that our allies have zero spies, no intelligence agencies, and don't have their own satellites taking their own pictures of the very same thing . . . then you might have a point.

But her emails...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: September 03, 2019, 01:38:10 PM »

But her emails...

You mean the emails where every single one was CC'd to a Chinese owned company?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7065 on: September 03, 2019, 01:38:30 PM »
LOL

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: September 03, 2019, 01:38:57 PM »
 :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: September 03, 2019, 01:40:38 PM »
In August 2018, news articles alleged that a Chinese state-owned company hacked former Secretary Clinton’s non-government server and inserted code that forwarded nearly all of her emails to the foreign company. The reporting indicated that two Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials — Frank Rucker and Jeanette McMillian — discovered the code and brought the possible intrusion to the attention of the FBI.

ICIG investigator McMillian testified that the address was a live drop box. “Even if you didn’t address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway.”

Her colleague Rucker connected the name to Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, a Chinese manufacturer. This sent up red flags. (Chinese red, one might say.)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: September 03, 2019, 01:41:19 PM »
When we find out the trump administration is either funding someone else's arms or trading something for arms from another country, that will be explained away as well. I get it though if you're an amoral, pathological lying, white supremacist and you see one as president of the united states, I should certainly see justifying everything he does.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: September 03, 2019, 01:43:21 PM »
In August 2018, news articles alleged that a Chinese state-owned company hacked former Secretary Clinton’s non-government server and inserted code that forwarded nearly all of her emails to the foreign company. The reporting indicated that two Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials — Frank Rucker and Jeanette McMillian — discovered the code and brought the possible intrusion to the attention of the FBI.

ICIG investigator McMillian testified that the address was a live drop box. “Even if you didn’t address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway.”

Her colleague Rucker connected the name to Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, a Chinese manufacturer. This sent up red flags. (Chinese red, one might say.)

Makes sense, dax. Having classified info that can be hacked is much much worse than tweeting classified info out for the world to see.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: September 03, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
It's very important to troll Iran tho so....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: September 03, 2019, 01:45:16 PM »
When we find out the trump administration is either funding someone else's arms or trading something for arms from another country, that will be explained away as well. I get it though if you're an amoral, pathological lying, white supremacist and you see one as president of the united states, I should certainly see justifying everything he does.

Actually if you'd paid one bit of attention, and you don't unless it's to come here and spew some sort of race laden bullshit.   You'd know that I've called out Trump on military spending, spending in general etc. etc.

It's not my fault your guy failed African Americans miserably while killing, refugee'ing and deporting hundreds of thousands of brown people the world over, while Hillary (who you supported completely) devoted years to the most draconian and racist sentencing legislation (along with Biden) in modern American history.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: September 03, 2019, 01:49:24 PM »

Makes sense, dax. Having classified info that can be hacked is much much worse than tweeting classified info out for the world to see.

So you're admitting that Hillary had classified material on an unsecured server which is clear violation of Federal law.   That's a start.

Presupposing our allies don't already have every ounce of information of what went on at that Iranian site when they have their own mega high tech satellites and drones is just  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: September 03, 2019, 01:51:16 PM »
Guy on nu-shaggy says he works for the nws and they were forced to respond because their phone system got overloaded with dax's calling to ask if they should evacuate

makes sense, people in alabama are huge idiots.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: September 03, 2019, 01:54:23 PM »

makes sense, people in alabama are huge idiots.

I'll remember that any time I'm in KC during Tornado season and the station is fielding calls from the general populace while on air during a storm.