Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657749 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #3675 on: September 25, 2017, 08:41:39 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #3676 on: September 25, 2017, 08:58:49 PM »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: September 25, 2017, 11:38:37 PM »
Trump at his Trumpiest?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: September 26, 2017, 08:57:38 AM »
Ol' Hypocrite Don in his blowhard Alabama speech said in America it is all about God, family, and country.   ??????  Has only been to Church once as President, 3 wives and countless concubines, and a penchant for making it always himself first.  He is best served to keep his dang yap shut and his fingers shoved up his butt on such matters.  Let Pence be his spokesman, at least he has credibility on such things.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: September 26, 2017, 10:16:06 PM »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: September 26, 2017, 11:01:59 PM »
jfc
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: September 27, 2017, 09:47:03 AM »
That is pretty lol.  Not lol as the Iranian missile launch

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: September 27, 2017, 10:43:22 AM »
We are always at war with Eastasia
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: September 28, 2017, 10:11:59 AM »
Dinkmentia?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: September 28, 2017, 11:08:09 AM »
Trump is BITB at not understanding questions

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: September 28, 2017, 01:41:14 PM »
Now that is thread appropriate.

Although kind of sad to realize the guy people elected to shake up the establishment is clearly just letting his advisers make policy without even bothering to understand what they're doing on his behalf.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: September 28, 2017, 01:50:22 PM »
President Trump yet again wrongly claimed that a hospitalized senator was preventing Republicans from passing their health-care bill, even though they have the votes.
Here are the six claims, with the first two coming on “Fox and Friends” and the four others in a Q&A with reporters at the White House:

1. “The health-care bill didn't go down. We have the votes, but reconciliation is a disaster. But as you know, it ends on Friday. So we don't have enough time, because we have one senator who's a 'yes' vote — a great person, but he's in the hospital. And he's a 'yes' vote. So we can't do it by Friday. So we have the votes.”

2. “We have the votes to get it done. You can't do it when somebody is in the hospital.”

3. “I just wanted to say, though, on health care, we have the votes for health care. We have one senator that's in the hospital. He can't vote because he's in the hospital. He can't vote because he's in the hospital. We have two other votes that are coming and we will have them, but the problem is we can't have them by Friday because of reconciliation ends on Friday, so we'll have to do it in January or February. But I feel we have the votes; I'm almost certain we have the votes. But with one man in the hospital, we cannot display that we have them. Plus, some people want to go through a process just to make themselves feel better. That's okay.”

4. “But on health care, we have the votes, we can't do it now because we have somebody in a hospital and we have great respect for that gentleman, by the way, he's a fantastic man. He was a yes, that's right.”

5. “He can't come here and vote. In other words, he can't come here and vote because he's in the hospital. So here's the story. Wait, wait, yes, in the hospital. So we're going to do it in January or February because, as you know, we have the votes but can't go longer than Friday.”

6. “You know, we're only one off, maybe two, but we can't vote now, John — you probably didn't hear me — because as you know, one of our yes votes is in hospital. I can't take him out of the hospital.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/28/trumps-own-personal-fantasy-land-reaches-a-new-level-of-ridiculousness/?utm_term=.81773f94b846

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: September 28, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »
Now that is thread appropriate.

Although kind of sad to realize the guy people elected to shake up the establishment is clearly just letting his advisers make policy without even bothering to understand what they're doing on his behalf.

Pretty much, it's like in that transcript I can pretty much imagine him struggling to even understand wtf is going on.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: September 29, 2017, 09:29:17 AM »
When super old people go, it is often swift and brutal

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: September 29, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »
yes. just look at alex gordon

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3690 on: September 29, 2017, 10:53:57 AM »
Dotard

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: September 29, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: September 29, 2017, 12:18:04 PM »
President Trump yet again wrongly claimed that a hospitalized senator was preventing Republicans from passing their health-care bill, even though they have the votes.
Here are the six claims, with the first two coming on “Fox and Friends” and the four others in a Q&A with reporters at the White House:

1. “The health-care bill didn't go down. We have the votes, but reconciliation is a disaster. But as you know, it ends on Friday. So we don't have enough time, because we have one senator who's a 'yes' vote — a great person, but he's in the hospital. And he's a 'yes' vote. So we can't do it by Friday. So we have the votes.”

2. “We have the votes to get it done. You can't do it when somebody is in the hospital.”

3. “I just wanted to say, though, on health care, we have the votes for health care. We have one senator that's in the hospital. He can't vote because he's in the hospital. He can't vote because he's in the hospital. We have two other votes that are coming and we will have them, but the problem is we can't have them by Friday because of reconciliation ends on Friday, so we'll have to do it in January or February. But I feel we have the votes; I'm almost certain we have the votes. But with one man in the hospital, we cannot display that we have them. Plus, some people want to go through a process just to make themselves feel better. That's okay.”

4. “But on health care, we have the votes, we can't do it now because we have somebody in a hospital and we have great respect for that gentleman, by the way, he's a fantastic man. He was a yes, that's right.”

5. “He can't come here and vote. In other words, he can't come here and vote because he's in the hospital. So here's the story. Wait, wait, yes, in the hospital. So we're going to do it in January or February because, as you know, we have the votes but can't go longer than Friday.”

6. “You know, we're only one off, maybe two, but we can't vote now, John — you probably didn't hear me — because as you know, one of our yes votes is in hospital. I can't take him out of the hospital.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/28/trumps-own-personal-fantasy-land-reaches-a-new-level-of-ridiculousness/?utm_term=.81773f94b846

There is video of one of the Q&As where reporters keep yelling "who are you talking about?" "who is in the hospital" and Trump just ignores them.

The Big Train

« Reply #3693 on: September 29, 2017, 04:05:51 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: September 29, 2017, 04:37:12 PM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: September 29, 2017, 05:43:05 PM »
Not very LOL imo
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: September 30, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
That's actually not LOL at all. That is just like, being a terrible president.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: September 30, 2017, 10:53:09 AM »