Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 223191 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #3175 on: May 13, 2021, 08:56:22 AM »
I say this as a bud, you should really stop reading whatever conservative propaganda you have been reading, it's filling your head with unnecessary fear.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: May 13, 2021, 08:59:55 AM »
Yeah 420, ProgFascist.7 needs you to stop observing the real world and the perpetual ProgFascist meltdown about everything.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: May 13, 2021, 09:01:47 AM »
I say this as a bud, you should really stop reading whatever conservative propaganda you have been reading, it's filling your head with unnecessary fear.
I honestly try to stay away from it all. What I get is from the pit and twitter and whatever gross rumblings I hear from family.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: May 13, 2021, 09:14:31 AM »
That pic could be used against him for years to come and if you don’t believe it, do some educating for yourselves. There was a movie based on a True Story called “The Campaign” and one of the main characters wrote a book called “Rainbow Land” when he was young, that damn near lost him the election.

I can't find the true story for this but am curious - is there a link?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: May 13, 2021, 09:25:49 AM »
That pic could be used against him for years to come and if you don’t believe it, do some educating for yourselves. There was a movie based on a True Story called “The Campaign” and one of the main characters wrote a book called “Rainbow Land” when he was young, that damn near lost him the election.

I’m pretty sure that Wacky was making a funny about this Will Ferrell / Zach Galifinakas (sp?) movie
:adios:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3180 on: May 13, 2021, 09:28:06 AM »

I’m pretty sure that Wacky was making a funny about this Will Ferrell / Zach Galifinakas (sp?) movie

I vaguely knew the movie and though "What about that could actually be true"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: May 13, 2021, 09:36:00 AM »
 :D

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: May 13, 2021, 09:48:49 AM »
I just knew the first two to respond would be MIR and chings, unfortunately. MIR, hates the term “cancel culture” with a thousand knives (and somehow acts like it’s not getting out of control) and Chings is Chings, invested into a board and somehow gets offended by differing opinions on topics in the pit. MIR, isn’t it kind of weird I have to worry about my daycare worker (who I love) representing “National Police Week” on social media & not feel like there could be some type of backlash by family and friends? Or worry his folks dressed him in that down the road, making a political stance? I think I’m in the right thread. Dude will be 2 in September and we’re afraid to share certain pics with friends and family, due to offending ppl in today’s society. Don’t get me started on his unmask pics either.

Your friends and family literally SUCK if you are afraid of sending a 2 year old's pic.  Afraid?  Holy crap, block those complete idiots ASAP.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: May 13, 2021, 09:55:15 AM »
Some of those who work forces are the same who fill diapers

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: May 13, 2021, 10:45:51 AM »
Good one Rage Against the McKee
:adios:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: May 13, 2021, 11:30:20 AM »

just saw this, may as well put it in this thread where the rules don't matter and the points don't mean anything

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1392838952235671565

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: May 13, 2021, 11:46:55 AM »
5 plus years of ProgLib/ProgFascists total meltdowns is now so mainstreamed and so BAU.  It's now accepted as normal behavior and it's everybody else who is melting down.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: May 13, 2021, 11:57:57 AM »

just saw this, may as well put it in this thread where the rules don't matter and the points don't mean anything

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1392838952235671565

who made that someone who makes me uncomfortable listen to Rage?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: May 13, 2021, 08:44:24 PM »
Yeah 420, ProgFascist.7 needs you to stop observing the real world and the perpetual ProgFascist meltdown about everything.

People who have actually met wacky are trying to convince him the world isn't all that bad and he should keep his circle tight with positive people he shouldn't fear. Dax, someone who has never met wacky, tells him that it's perfectly reasonable to be paranoid and afraid of his family and friends.

Dax doesn't see wacky as a real person, just another pawn in his world of flip-floppy fake rage and trolling

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: May 13, 2021, 09:11:59 PM »
Thanks, friends. I’ve tried to repair a relationship of mine with a really close friend who was in my wedding, who got mad at me for tweeting: “Why Are we breaking crap in downtown KC right now? We love our melting pot here in KC. We’re the home of the Nigro hall of fame. It’s a pandemic & I just got furloughed”. Ignorant rough ridin' tweet and I’ve had plenty of convos with him since then & we’ve made peace. I guess my thing with him was he hated the LGBTQ community when we were in college and called my uncle & many others the “F**” word. I asked him how it was different and why he didn’t appreciate my feelings about my uncle and his partner at the time. He said: “Nah, man, not the same! I’ve came around on that issue.” And I am happy he has. We’re ride or die friends, but as a family member who’s turned his back on his own family for being obsessed with Fox News & calling them out for it, I was hoping he could see the culture of a man I’ve built from day 1. He didn’t talk to me for a month after that ignorant tweet & it killed me. We’re good now, but that’s why I feel sensitive towards certain things in today’s world.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:17:41 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: May 13, 2021, 09:29:21 PM »
If someone is a friend they shouldn't freeze you out if they thing you said something stupid, especially if they know what's in your heart. Talk about it, like it looks like y'all did, then move on. I have a friend who I have been friends with since we both met at K-State in January of 1997. We were in each other's weddings, we were there for the birth of our kids. She took a hard turn to MAGA, like hard, one of those evangelical MAGAs. It's hard for me to see, but we're still friends. Sometimes we talk about that stuff, sometimes it's too close to the bone to poke at so we talk about other crap. At the end of the day we're still here for each other, the rest of the crap ultimately doesn't matter.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: May 13, 2021, 09:37:02 PM »
Thanks, MIR! That means a lot hearing that. It’s been weighing on my shoulder for the last year. I’m happy we talked it out and we’re good now. Can’t wait to see him in Dallas for the Stanford game. I guess that’s why I get sensitive at times down here, because I’m really trying to turn our families from being so MAGA, while mending great friendships I’ve had since college, that are mostly liberal views, but I don’t care. Just wish they could enter my body at times so they really know how I feel. I love them all no matter what their views are. Just wish the way right family members could take it down a notch and look in the mirror.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: May 13, 2021, 09:52:49 PM »

People who have actually met wacky are trying to convince him the world isn't all that bad and he should keep his circle tight with positive people he shouldn't fear. Dax, someone who has never met wacky, tells him that it's perfectly reasonable to be paranoid and afraid of his family and friends.

Dax doesn't see wacky as a real person, just another pawn in his world of flip-floppy fake rage and trolling

LOL, in so many words I'm telling Wacky to keep his circle tight.   Because the ProgFascist Karen's patrolling the highways and byways of the social media world are real and constantly on alert. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: June 04, 2021, 07:58:35 PM »
meh in many ways she built her brand image off a not terribly corporate friendly persona

she has built a brand though and now has multiple avenues to showcase her abilities and analysis

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: June 04, 2021, 08:03:28 PM »
Just curious how Mocat and MIR take the news.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: June 04, 2021, 08:07:28 PM »
Who were the libs that lost their minds? Because I'm assuming the people with the screenshots were just jealous degenerates and do not actually care about who she might have offended

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: June 04, 2021, 08:30:08 PM »
I mean, you’re right. I was just trying to make this the cancel culture thread without making a new one. Apparently chodecat got a wink from her someday & thinks threads about her are gross and MIR defended her in the old thread blaming cancel culture, which he absolutely hates the term of. Just accessing the situation from afar.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: June 04, 2021, 08:32:53 PM »
Why me, how in the hell did I get drug into this? Since you asked...

I generally don't like people having to answer for tweets that are a decade old. That being said I don't feel the least bad because of how she misrepresented why her tweets were problematic.

Yes, she had to deal with sexist trolls, and that's very unfortunate. That isn't license to call people faggots. She wasn't some high school kid, she wasn't even in college, she was a full blown adult calling people faggots in a public forum. Those tweets were deleted after she got her ESPN job and she has a lot of problematic content on her account, and she really didn't do much to clean up her behavior on her feed, nor did she apologize for or attempt to make good for how she acted until it cost get a job.

ESPN's problem is that they didn't properly vet her before hiring her, it's the same damn thing that happened with the pardon my take guys and their content is much more Disney friendly than Kelly's. She had a good job with CBS that she presumably had to quit, I don't know why this took Disney so long.

Ultimately she'll be fine, she'll continue to make money the same way she has the last 15 or so years. Hopefully she'll be better for this, and she'll get another big break. Frankly I have no idea how she wasn't already with Barstool and Penn National Gaming.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: June 04, 2021, 08:37:55 PM »
I mean, you’re right. I was just trying to make this the cancel culture thread without making a new one. Apparently chodecat got a wink from her someday & thinks threads about her are gross and MIR defended her in the old thread blaming cancel culture, which he absolutely hates the term of. Just accessing the situation from afar.

Wacky, do you really think Disney not wanting to take the risk of a low level, but public employee calling someone a man of taste and distinction, is cancel culture? Is anyone getting fired from any job for anything at all considered cancel culture?

You're familiar with my twitter feed. Let's say that espn hired me as a college soccer and volleyball analyst. Do you think I'm keeping my job if they did an analysis of my twitter feed? I don't think there is any way in hell, I've demonstrated that I'm a loose cannon, I don't think calling people motherfuckers is good for Disney's business.