Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 140665 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #3200 on: June 04, 2021, 08:37:55 PM »
I mean, you’re right. I was just trying to make this the cancel culture thread without making a new one. Apparently chodecat got a wink from her someday & thinks threads about her are gross and MIR defended her in the old thread blaming cancel culture, which he absolutely hates the term of. Just accessing the situation from afar.

Wacky, do you really think Disney not wanting to take the risk of a low level, but public employee calling someone a man of taste and distinction, is cancel culture? Is anyone getting fired from any job for anything at all considered cancel culture?

You're familiar with my twitter feed. Let's say that espn hired me as a college soccer and volleyball analyst. Do you think I'm keeping my job if they did an analysis of my twitter feed? I don't think there is any way in hell, I've demonstrated that I'm a loose cannon, I don't think calling people motherfuckers is good for Disney's business.

Online 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: June 04, 2021, 08:48:35 PM »
I am in no way defending her at all. I just found it unique you defended her on the latest bump of her thread upstairs. I know you hate the cancel culture term, so I wanted to access your feelings on this one. I ran in the same group with her back in the day, so I know what she was like back then. I was hoping she grew a bit. I was an anomaly back in the early 2000’s for admitting I had a gay family member & their reaction is what you would expect from a townie Midwesterner. I just see some hypocritical themes between a good looking girl who has conservative views vs an obvious basic trumper like Dax and (“I”)! Chodecat will give that girl a pass everyday of the week.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: June 04, 2021, 08:50:48 PM »
I think there's a cancel culture thread started by dax that is mostly posts of maga canceling stuff. It could probably go there
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: June 04, 2021, 09:12:00 PM »
I am in no way defending her at all. I just found it unique you defended her on the latest bump of her thread upstairs. I know you hate the cancel culture term, so I wanted to access your feelings on this one. I ran in the same group with her back in the day, so I know what she was like back then. I was hoping she grew a bit. I was an anomaly back in the early 2000’s for admitting I had a gay family member & their reaction is what you would expect from a townie Midwesterner. I just see some hypocritical themes between a good looking girl who has conservative views vs an obvious basic trumper like Dax and (“I”)! Chodecat will give that girl a pass everyday of the week.

I'm certain she's grown, I really don't think even before she signed with CBS that she would call someone a man of taste and distinction on her public account, but like I said in the other thread her apology was horrible and shows that she still has a way to go. She wasn't cancelled though, she got fired for bad behavior, happens to millions

Online 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: June 04, 2021, 09:43:37 PM »

I'm certain she's grown, I really don't think even before she signed with CBS that she would call someone a man of taste and distinction on her public account, but like I said in the other thread her apology was horrible and shows that she still has a way to go. She wasn't cancelled though, she got fired for bad behavior, happens to millions
Well said  :thumbs:

Online 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: June 20, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »
?s=21