Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 223229 times)

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #3152 on: January 20, 2021, 08:48:29 AM »
Migrant Caravans and welfare

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: January 20, 2021, 08:49:14 AM »
Soros and Bill Gates aren't going anywhere.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: January 20, 2021, 11:35:53 AM »
That zuby dude's twitter feed is a disaster, this is his pinned tweet
https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1100348562041462784

He's a british dude who clearly has no concept of American political policy, none of his tweets reference any of that, he's one of those trumpers who's nothing more than a twitter troll.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: January 20, 2021, 11:36:45 AM »
Oh, yeah, IPA, definitely wrong thread.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: January 20, 2021, 03:17:38 PM »
That zuby dude's twitter feed is a disaster, this is his pinned tweet
https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1100348562041462784

He's a british dude who clearly has no concept of American political policy, none of his tweets reference any of that, he's one of those trumpers who's nothing more than a twitter troll.

I watched a decent amount of his appearance on Joe Rogan. Has some interesting takes.

His rapping skills are subpar.

https://youtu.be/h2o-c4wUMAY
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: January 20, 2021, 09:48:29 PM »
Zero chance I'd listen to that. It's amazing how that short sentence has three complete non starters for me.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: January 20, 2021, 10:01:15 PM »
Zero chance I'd listen to that. It's amazing how that short sentence has three complete non starters for me.
LOL

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: January 20, 2021, 11:08:36 PM »
LOL

"interesting takes"
"Joe Rogan"
"subpar rapping"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: May 05, 2021, 02:07:34 PM »
Where do we post new cancellations? Maybe reword this thread? I don't know, but San Frans back on the case! Prince Charming, GONE!

https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/2021-04-snow-whites-enchanted-wish-changes-witch-16144353.php

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: May 05, 2021, 02:12:41 PM »
They probably should change it back to the ride that made all of the kids cry. That one sounded more fun.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: May 12, 2021, 02:59:17 PM »
Apparently it's National Police week and our daycare lady made police hats and badges for the kids today. Posted pics of it on Facebook and I'm afraid lil wacky will never be able to run for president someday, because they'll claim him as anti BLM now.  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: May 12, 2021, 03:42:43 PM »
Apparently it's National Police week and our daycare lady made police hats and badges for the kids today. Posted pics of it on Facebook and I'm afraid lil wacky will never be able to run for president someday, because they'll claim him as anti BLM now.  :frown:

Political career clearly over (unless he goes ProgFascist, then it'll be wagon circling time)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: May 12, 2021, 04:10:27 PM »

Political career clearly over (unless he goes ProgFascist, then it'll be wagon circling time)
That's what I'm thinking and it sucks, because he looks adorable AF! Without context of the pic on the internet, people will probably think his mom and dad dressed him up in it too.  :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: May 12, 2021, 05:48:40 PM »

Who was the lib who lost their mind in this story?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3166 on: May 12, 2021, 06:04:32 PM »

His victimhood complex is so strong it can conjure up imaginary libs from the ether to persecute him by proxy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: May 12, 2021, 07:36:14 PM »

Looking for a place to post cancellation stories. I've asked chings to update the thread title, but he's too focused on wacky things, to read my posts thoroughly.  :frown:

Where do we post new cancellations? Maybe reword this thread? I don't know, but San Frans back on the case! Prince Charming, GONE!

https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/2021-04-snow-whites-enchanted-wish-changes-witch-16144353.php

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: May 12, 2021, 07:39:55 PM »
And don't act like if I posted my kids pic on Facebook right now wearing a fake cop outfit he made for their rando week, it wouldn't get some crap posting on it. crap, I put it on Twitter and automatically lost 3 followers due to it.  :lol: What a weird time we live in, folks!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: May 12, 2021, 08:00:10 PM »
That pic could be used against him for years to come and if you don’t believe it, do some educating for yourselves. There was a movie based on a True Story called “The Campaign” and one of the main characters wrote a book called “Rainbow Land” when he was young, that damn near lost him the election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: May 12, 2021, 09:00:03 PM »
And don't act like if I posted my kids pic on Facebook right now wearing a fake cop outfit he made for their rando week, it wouldn't get some crap posting on it. crap, I put it on Twitter and automatically lost 3 followers due to it.  :lol: What a weird time we live in, folks!

Don't pay any attention to the resident hyper insecure/#triggered ProgFascists.  You're on target, the ProgFascists Karen patrol on social media will be all over that with elongated diatribes about indoctrination blah blah blah

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: May 12, 2021, 09:15:43 PM »
I just knew the first two to respond would be MIR and chings, unfortunately. MIR, hates the term “cancel culture” with a thousand knives (and somehow acts like it’s not getting out of control) and Chings is Chings, invested into a board and somehow gets offended by differing opinions on topics in the pit. MIR, isn’t it kind of weird I have to worry about my daycare worker (who I love) representing “National Police Week” on social media & not feel like there could be some type of backlash by family and friends? Or worry his folks dressed him in that down the road, making a political stance? I think I’m in the right thread. Dude will be 2 in September and we’re afraid to share certain pics with friends and family, due to offending ppl in today’s society. Don’t get me started on his unmask pics either.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: May 12, 2021, 09:32:27 PM »
Either way, I’ll let you guys get back to bumping a million threads about the past admin, while gas prices go sky high, ppl don’t want to go back to work, war mongering ignites, and tensions rise in the country! #1cat

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: May 13, 2021, 01:18:25 AM »
Woah, you good?

LOL, no one thinks that anyone in the world would care about you posting a picture of your toddler in a cop costume, no more so than they would you posting a picture of him in a construction workers uniform.

Either you are excessively paranoid or you really need to do a serious scrubbing of who has access to your facebook postings.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: May 13, 2021, 08:30:07 AM »
Woah, you good?

LOL, no one thinks that anyone in the world would care about you posting a picture of your toddler in a cop costume, no more so than they would you posting a picture of him in a construction workers uniform.

Either you are excessively paranoid or you really need to do a serious scrubbing of who has access to your facebook postings.
I'm good and I guess I'm a bit paranoid, but these are things we have to think about as parents now and I'm not even joking a little bit.