Author Topic: Election game thread  (Read 29451 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Election game thread
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2016, 12:46:38 AM »
I just turned in the TV and put it on msNBC.  The first thing I hear is Brian Williams talking about Biden saying LaGuardia is a 3rd world airport.  What the hell is he talking about?

i was just there, it's a piece of crap. seen better airports in second tier se asian cities

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2016, 12:47:45 AM »
I just turned in the TV and put it on msNBC.  The first thing I hear is Brian Williams talking about Biden saying LaGuardia is a 3rd world airport. What the hell is he talking about?

This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed, btw.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2016, 12:51:42 AM »
Somebody do a gem thread for the last years worth of election discussion  :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2016, 12:52:08 AM »
AP has called Pennsylvania, no one else has

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2016, 12:53:36 AM »

If they'd hurry the eff up I can watch the speeches and go to bed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:54 AM »

Tom Bro said they called it back.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2016, 12:55:19 AM »
Somebody do a gem thread for the last years worth of election discussion  :love:

If they do I want my posts from the primary season talking about how large mouth Debbie and the DNC screwed democrats because Hillary primarily won all of these red states that she had no chance of winning in the general.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:40 AM »
The comparison between the Hillary and Trump physical election night venues is hilarious. Trump's is basically a row of American flags lines up in a generic ballroom. Clinton completely built out her space with high tech scaffolding, lighting, America-shaped stage, etc. She was really ready for this win.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2016, 01:05:10 AM »
I'm hearing Podesta is saying they won't concede tonight.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2016, 01:05:54 AM »
The Hillary campaign chair just told all the people at the Clinton rally Santa Claus is still real when their classmates spilled the beans awhile ago.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Election game thread
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:24 AM »
All he said was "come back later." Dunno why Hillary couldn't say that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:51 AM »
I loathe Debbie and the DNC but I legitimately feel awful for Hillary personally. She literally has been building up to this her entire life and to get so close has to be agonizing. I hope she goes quietly into seclusion and spends the rest of her life enjoying her daughter and granddaughter.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2016, 01:07:37 AM »
If nothing else, it's probably good not to give a speech on that damn victory stage.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2016, 01:08:23 AM »
Hillary losing is the silver lining in all of this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2016, 01:08:39 AM »
Cory Lewandowski and Van Jones are going at it right now. Cory is being a huge shithead.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2016, 01:10:08 AM »
Lewandowski is never not an bad person.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2016, 01:10:30 AM »

Not really my point, I'm talking about someone having their life's work flushed down the toilet by the biggest joke in American political history.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2016, 01:13:10 AM »

Cory Lewandowski and Van Jones are going at it right now. Cory is being a huge shithead.

I should go to bed. Which channel is the arguing the most entertaining.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:26 AM »
Lewandowski is never not an bad person.

The low light of the night but the absolutely perfect symbol for this election happened about 90 minutes ago. One of the CNN's anchors congratulated Lewandowski on the trump victory ave without the slightest bit of hesitation and irony he said thank you and took his victory lap. CNN is so gross and I hope their political coverage takes the severe beating it deserves, they have some pretty dope original programming though.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2016, 01:18:40 AM »

I should go to bed. Which channel is the arguing the most entertaining.

CNN has gone to their panel of 8 with four partisans, so you should go with them.

Also you dudes need to get Directv, they have a channel with all of the major networks on one screen and you can just change the audio whenever you want.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2016, 01:18:51 AM »

Not really my point, I'm talking about someone having their life's work flushed down the toilet by the biggest joke in American political history.

This is the woman who set up a private server in her basement and later a bathroom closet to handle all manner of classified information, just to illegally dodge FOIA requests. This is the person who set up the Clinton Foundation as a SuperPAC to accept illegal pay-to-play contributions from foreign entities in exchange for State Department access. This is the woman who conspired to lie, cheat, and steal this nomination from Bernie Sanders. This is the woman who started the Kenya narrative against Obama in 2008. This is the woman who stood on the tarmac and told the family members of Benghazi victims that it was due to a YouTube video, while privately telling her daughter it was terrorism. This is the woman who took the hatchet to Bill's numerous sexual assault victims while claiming to be a champion for women's rights.

The Clintons are horrible, corrupt people and absolutely deserve to be flushed away as quickly as possible. It IS the silver lining of a Trump win. Do not feel bad for her. Rejoice.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2016, 01:27:42 AM »

This is the woman who set up a private server in her basement and later a bathroom closet to handle all manner of classified information, just to illegally dodge FOIA requests. This is the person who set up the Clinton Foundation as a SuperPAC to accept illegal pay-to-play contributions from foreign entities in exchange for State Department access. This is the woman who conspired to lie, cheat, and steal this nomination from Bernie Sanders. This is the woman who started the Kenya narrative against Obama in 2008. This is the woman who stood on the tarmac and told the family members of Benghazi victims that it was due to a YouTube video, while privately telling her daughter it was terrorism. This is the woman who took the hatchet to Bill's numerous sexual assault victims while claiming to be a champion for women's rights.

The Clintons are horrible, corrupt people and absolutely deserve to be flushed away as quickly as possible. It IS the silver lining of a Trump win. Do not feel bad for her. Rejoice.

Pretty much all of that is bullshit though, just political bull shitty talk. She is by most accounts a decent woman who has done a lot for people in her 45 years of public life. She got herself caught in the Washington political machine and if she's guilty of something, no one is perfect after all, its that she allowed her political aspirations define who she was.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2016, 01:36:53 AM »
Chris Matthews v. Rachel Maddow has had some good back/forth with a Carville kicker.

Matthews has been very entertaining.  Maddows has also done a very good job tip toeing that line between covering an election and giving her well known view point. 

Brian Williams in the other hand.  :flush:  You can really tell he's been out of the spotlight for awhile and he's pressing to make a splash.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:41:08 AM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2016, 01:37:34 AM »

Pretty much all of that is bullshit though, just political bull shitty talk. She is by most accounts a decent woman who has done a lot for people in her 45 years of public life. She got herself caught in the Washington political machine and if she's guilty of something, no one is perfect after all, its that she allowed her political aspirations define who she was.

No everything I said is fact. Start googling.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
PBS is calling Trump the next pres according to AP info.  Good enough for me I'm going to bed.  Yikes what a night.