Author Topic: Election game thread  (Read 28811 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Election game thread
« Reply #325 on: November 09, 2016, 09:37:46 AM »
Trump is the most socially moderate of all the major primary candidates.  Chill out bruh.

It's some of his supporters that are worrisome.

You are worrisome.

I'm not feeling emboldened by this. I'm not a cop who might shoot a black kid. I'm not a homophobic high school bully.

Nope you're just a basic fear mongering liberal who can't see that even with 8 years of Obama we still have problems.

Dumb1's true food groups starting to show.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 09, 2016, 09:38:03 AM »
Feel free to clarify if I have misunderstood.  I'd like to understand what people are so afraid of, and if their fears are real or perceived.
As a white male, I'm not scared, but I think many people are shocked that so much of the population is ok with a bigoted, misogynistic bully as President.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 09, 2016, 09:38:45 AM »
Amid Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claims that Mexican immigrants are a criminal source of America's alleged decline, the latest Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations Hate Crime Report, released today, says such violations against Latinos in this metropolis increased 69 percent last year.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/in-the-era-of-trump-anti-latino-hate-crimes-jumped-69-in-la-7443401

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2016, 09:40:43 AM »
Feel free to clarify if I have misunderstood.  I'd like to understand what people are so afraid of, and if their fears are real or perceived.
As a white male, I'm not scared, but I think many people are shocked that so much of the population is ok with a bigoted, misogynistic bully as President.

P much
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:30 AM »

Yeah

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 09, 2016, 09:45:19 AM »
This. I also feel really bad for my gay and lesbian friends. All the reform that has happened will probably roll back.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 09, 2016, 09:47:50 AM »
Amid Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claims that Mexican immigrants are a criminal source of America's alleged decline, the latest Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations Hate Crime Report, released today, says such violations against Latinos in this metropolis increased 69 percent last year.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/in-the-era-of-trump-anti-latino-hate-crimes-jumped-69-in-la-7443401

What in the world has Obama done to cause this?  :sdeek:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 09, 2016, 09:49:11 AM »

Given that it didn't happen for the seven years prior to Trump's campaign, it must have been caused by Obama's response to Trump's campaign.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2016, 09:50:22 AM »
I don't think he'll touch any progress that's been made for the LGBT. I just think they'll stand neutral from where they're at, which has came a long ways. Gay marriage, separate bathrooms, etc.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 09, 2016, 09:52:30 AM »
This. I also feel really bad for my gay and lesbian friends. All the reform that has happened will probably roll back.

Probably nothing will roll back legally, but the emboldened trump voter is going to be very harrasing

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:26 AM »

Given that it didn't happen for the seven years prior to Trump's campaign, it must have been caused by Obama's response to Trump's campaign.

Maybe the latinos were emboldened by all this amnesty talk?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:41 AM »
People here have their heads stuck up their manginas and didn't even see Trump hold the lgbt flag. Plus he's bffs with the world's most famous ladyboy.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 09, 2016, 09:54:14 AM »
Panjs wife is proof why a woman can't be president.  (I keed I keed)

C43 was much more emotional about this

i'm not in some fear that the country or the west will end, more emotional about what this says about the character of us as a people. i think its ok to be emotional.

I don't think any of that matters at all. If you want to talk about what's the biggest indictment of the collective character of this country I'd rather point to the millions of people who voted for the first presidential candidate in the history of the country who has literally moved manufacturing jobs overseas. He was elected on the thought that he would bring manufacturing jobs back. People are wearing MAGA hats made in China
  This is true but the government made it more lucrative to do so.  I think, or I hope Trump's plan is to change some of those policies so that it is no longer as lucrative to move manufacturing to other countries or make it more of an even playing field here in the U.S. when it comes to manufacturing.  I don't know how or if he has any plans in place for sure but in my optimistic heart this is what I'm hoping for. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:32 AM »
I don't think he'll touch any progress that's been made for the LGBT. I just think they'll stand neutral from where they're at, which has came a long ways. Gay marriage, separate bathrooms, etc.

1. Mike Pence Ran a Conservative Think Tank That Published Anti-Gay Articles

3. Mike Pence Wanted to Use HIV/AIDS Money to Fund Conversion Therapy

4. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Will Guard ‘Religious Freedom’ at the Expense of LGBT Rights

5. What’s Really In Indiana’s Anti-Gay ‘Religious Liberty’ Bill: A Legal Analysis

6. Rachel Maddow Tackles Indiana’s Anti-Gay Bill and Pence’s Very Tough Week:

7. IN Governor Mike Pence Was Flanked by Anti-Gay Activists When He Signed ‘Religious Liberty’ Law

8. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Signs Anti-Gay ‘Religious Freedom’ Bill in Private Ceremony

9. Indiana Governor Pushes Lawmakers to Send Gay Marriage Ban to Voters This Year

10. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Admits Removing Pro-Gay Comments from Facebook, Apologizes

11. Watch: Rep. Mike Pence Speaks Out Against ‘Mainstreaming Homosexuality’ Into the Military

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/10/mike-pence-lgbt/

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
People here have their heads stuck up their manginas and didn't even see Trump hold the lgbt flag. Plus he's bffs with the world's most famous ladyboy.

Like I said, it's not the candidate, it's the supporters

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 09, 2016, 10:02:42 AM »

1. Mike Pence Ran a Conservative Think Tank That Published Anti-Gay Articles

3. Mike Pence Wanted to Use HIV/AIDS Money to Fund Conversion Therapy

4. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Will Guard ‘Religious Freedom’ at the Expense of LGBT Rights

5. What’s Really In Indiana’s Anti-Gay ‘Religious Liberty’ Bill: A Legal Analysis

6. Rachel Maddow Tackles Indiana’s Anti-Gay Bill and Pence’s Very Tough Week:

7. IN Governor Mike Pence Was Flanked by Anti-Gay Activists When He Signed ‘Religious Liberty’ Law

8. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Signs Anti-Gay ‘Religious Freedom’ Bill in Private Ceremony

9. Indiana Governor Pushes Lawmakers to Send Gay Marriage Ban to Voters This Year

10. Indiana Governor Mike Pence Admits Removing Pro-Gay Comments from Facebook, Apologizes

11. Watch: Rep. Mike Pence Speaks Out Against ‘Mainstreaming Homosexuality’ Into the Military

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/10/mike-pence-lgbt/

Do Trump. Then after that do Hillary (her private positions, not her public)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 09, 2016, 10:06:06 AM »
Public action is all that matters with politicians. I could not care less if Hillary secretly hates gays. I suspect a majority of pub politicians don't hate gays privately, but they sure hate them in legislation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 09, 2016, 10:07:30 AM »
I'm totally aware of Pence's position on the matter. I still think nothing will be done. They'd be rough ridin' dumbasses to do so. Everyone just stay in their lane.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 09, 2016, 10:21:08 AM »
Donald Trump was publicly pro LGBT rights in this election cycle. He was beaten up pretty good about that in the primaries.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 09, 2016, 10:35:17 AM »
anyone watching the loser's speech?! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »
she's wearing purple. emaw

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #346 on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:02 AM »
Public action is all that matters with politicians. I could not care less if Hillary secretly hates gays. I suspect a majority of pub politicians don't hate gays privately, but they sure hate them in legislation.

LOL thats completely backwards. I can't believe you enjoy being trick mumped.

I also cant believe you fucktards are genuinely concerned about these so-called social accomplishments being rolled back. GMAFB

This country is seriously broken at the federal level, our economy is a hoopty with flat tires, our foreign policy is a disaster, median wages are stagnant if not in decline, the sitting president doesn't enforce laws he doesn't agree with, we don't have a clue who lives here or how they got here, the deficit grew $13T, medicare obamacare and social security are on the road to insolvency, everbody hates each other, and you genuinely believe trump is going to start off by interning muslims, stoning gays, and taking the shoes off women.

Grow up and get a clue.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 09, 2016, 11:19:04 AM »
You don't read very well do you?  Poor guy

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 09, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »
this is just so crazy, no matter how unlikeable or shady Clinton is

Clinton won only 65 percent of Latino voters, compared to Obama’s 71 percent four years ago. She performed this poorly against a candidate who ran on a program of building a wall along America’s southern border, a candidate who kicked off his campaign by calling Mexicans rapists.

Clinton won 34 percent of white women without college degrees. And she won just 54 percent of women overall, compared to Obama’s 55 percent in 2012. Clinton, of course, was running against a candidate who has gloated on film about grabbing women “by the pussy.”

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/11/trump-victory-clinton-sanders-democratic-party/

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 09, 2016, 11:29:32 AM »
I was very surprised how strongly one side of my family was in support of Trump, despite their heritage.  It was in California so it didn't matter anyway, but still surprising.  Of course they've been here legally for a long time.  One of my best friends who is half Mexican voted Trump, his union worker Mexican dad voted Trump, brother voted Clinton.