Author Topic: Scribe's WVU Review  (Read 3621 times)

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Scribe's WVU Review
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2016, 08:54:50 PM »
Warmack clearly needs to be our #1 running back after this last game.  I've been on the Silmon train for sometime but Warmack really impressed me with the way he hit the holes.

Our defense is legit. Only worrisome trend I see is that teams continue to go deep against DJamer Reed and he has been beat multiple times now.

No need to really comment on how terrible settling for field goals were. WVU went for it on fourth how many times ?

Pringle is a solid WR, but I think this is going to be a transition year for him.

Wasting timeouts, terrible clock management, kickoffs out of bounds is becoming a trademark of Kstate for the past few years. It's time someone should be fired.

I'm not sure how you can be a Kstate coach and live with yourself after that loss. No way we should have ever lost that game even with subpar QB play. Ertz is terribly inconsistent but I'm not sure we have anyone any better.

You just now realized that Warmack is our best RB and Silmon sucks?  Silmon has and will continue to be our worst RB.  Every carry we give to him should be given to Alex Barnes.  Barnes is faster, bigger, stronger and 10x the player Silmon will ever be. 

Did you have our assistant coaches ranked backwards as well?  Let me guess, Sean, Dana, Del, and Dickey on top with Coleman and Seiler on bottom?  Yeah, you're obviously doing a great job with your reviews. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have eight posts and half of them are completely freaking out on Silmon. Its obvious the coaches view him as the third of fourth choice at RB. I gotta ask, what's the beef with this dude who barely plays?

The coaches view him as 3rd or 4th choice at RB?  Is that why he started at RB for the WVU game? Because the staff thought he was our 3rd or 4th string? 

Meth is a terrible thing.

So is heroin, but let's stay on topic scribe. 

Damn!  He trippin' so hard fans are gonna think he done fell off!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »
Warmack clearly needs to be our #1 running back after this last game.  I've been on the Silmon train for sometime but Warmack really impressed me with the way he hit the holes.

Our defense is legit. Only worrisome trend I see is that teams continue to go deep against DJamer Reed and he has been beat multiple times now.

No need to really comment on how terrible settling for field goals were. WVU went for it on fourth how many times ?

Pringle is a solid WR, but I think this is going to be a transition year for him.

Wasting timeouts, terrible clock management, kickoffs out of bounds is becoming a trademark of Kstate for the past few years. It's time someone should be fired.

I'm not sure how you can be a Kstate coach and live with yourself after that loss. No way we should have ever lost that game even with subpar QB play. Ertz is terribly inconsistent but I'm not sure we have anyone any better.

You just now realized that Warmack is our best RB and Silmon sucks?  Silmon has and will continue to be our worst RB.  Every carry we give to him should be given to Alex Barnes.  Barnes is faster, bigger, stronger and 10x the player Silmon will ever be. 

Did you have our assistant coaches ranked backwards as well?  Let me guess, Sean, Dana, Del, and Dickey on top with Coleman and Seiler on bottom?  Yeah, you're obviously doing a great job with your reviews. 

You have eight posts and half of them are completely freaking out on Silmon. Its obvious the coaches view him as the third of fourth choice at RB. I gotta ask, what's the beef with this dude who barely plays?

The coaches view him as 3rd or 4th choice at RB?  Is that why he started at RB for the WVU game? Because the staff thought he was our 3rd or 4th string? 

Jones and Warmack both had more carries in the WVU game and on the season. I'm not trying to be a smart ass or attacking you, I just want to know what your issue with him is. It seems like an unbalanced amount of animus.

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »

Jones and Warmack both had more carries in the WVU game and on the season. I'm not trying to be a smart ass or attacking you, I just want to know what your issue with him is. It seems like an unbalanced amount of animus.

What my issue is with who?  Silmon or scribe?  Scribe posted earlier this season about how Silmon was our best RB, to which I responded, he is the exact opposite, in fact he is our worst RB.  Slow, can't block, small, no lateral movement.  I went on to say our best option is Warmack, followed by Barnes, then Jones and last Silmon.  Now scribe finally realized that well after the fact. 

Damn!  He trippin' so hard fans are gonna think he done fell off!