Author Topic: Self consciousness  (Read 5770 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Self consciousness
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2016, 04:30:56 AM »
The only one thinking outside the box in this thread is Taylor Swift.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2016, 07:39:11 AM »

I came for the Taylor swift, I stayed for watching dumbasses

The Big Train

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2016, 08:34:48 AM »

Subconsciously I know you don't mean that

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2016, 09:28:59 AM »

i too was shipwrecked by this fair Nazi siren

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »
Rename thread: Nazi Swift Mushrooms

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »
Also, I didn't think physicists believe in any real possibility of us colliding with a black hole. Our galaxy orbits around a center (supposedly a very large black hole), and the universe in general is all moving apart.

Obviously you know nothing about space and time.  Second, all the planets in our solar system revolve around our sun(which is a star).  Third, we revolve around our super massive black hole, on the outside of our galaxy. 

Our galaxy is a part of a philament of many galaxies that create our universe.  Of which we have no idea about a billion different things.

So before you spout your mouth off again, how about you go back to school, or whatever, and learn some rough ridin' cosmology before ever rough ridin' talking about the universe again. You rough ridin' child.

Might wanna pump the brakes there, buddy.  I think you're forgetting that the Sun accounts for 99.8% of the mass of the Solar System, and the vast majority of the Sun itself is made of hydrogen.  Also, the Sun (as well as the vast majority of all matter in the universe) is a plasma.

How embarrassing for you.

What?  What does that have to do with anything related to a black hole?  Who gives a eff what anything is made of if a rough ridin' black hole sweeps by?  Nobody. That's who.

I mean :lol: at this person

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2016, 05:00:06 AM »
Self Consciousness anecdote:

Every day I walk past a boat named "Sea Friend V" and I think it's totally hilarious. Most days I even chuckle aloud about it. Sea Friend V

Now, often times a boat named "Sea Friend VII" is parked right next to it and I don't find it amusing in the slightest. Just completely unfunny.

The human mind!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2016, 05:02:21 AM »
What happened to sea friend six :sdeek:

Pirates? Mutiny? Kaiju?

The human mind!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2016, 07:02:08 AM »

What happened to sea friend six :sdeek:

Pirates? Mutiny? Kaiju?

The human mind!

Sea friend vi was shipwrecked by the nazi siren

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2016, 07:57:36 AM »
TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT WHAT THE eff HAPPENED TO SEA FRIEND SIX
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 08:02:37 AM by puniraptor »

The Big Train

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2017, 12:19:37 AM »
I've been reflecting a lot lately, sometimes I feel like it all comes way too fast.  Almost like it's too fast to process. 

That may seem like the same thing, it's not.  Life comes almost too fast, but it's processed in a steadfast way. The overall concept of life is too fast tho, and that's the difference.

The Big Train

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2017, 01:26:43 AM »
I had some stuff written, but, nothing good happens after 1AM, guys. Goodnight.

The Big Train

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
Couple of things, mostly perspective about my life recently.

There is a possibility that I met the future Mrs. TBT last weekend.  This brings a few things into play.  The first is that she lives in KC and the current situation with me being in MHK and her there doesn't bode well.  I've done the long distance thing before and it didn't turn out right.  The second thing is that eventually I do probably see myself in KC.  The money is hand over fist more than what I make now for what I do.  I'm not complaining about what I make now, it's a very good job and I could keep it until I retire if I wanted.  In my current field I have some pretty lofty goals, I didn't have that at all in the business world.

I constantly feel, idk how to explain this, but I feel kind of empty inside when there isn't anything going on.  I basically don't have a night off during the summers with all the things going on, but I also feel like maybe MHK is too small for me.  I love MHK with almost all my heart, but idk I just feel like it's too small sometimes.  I have pretty much all of my close friends living here now, after most had been away and they all have pretty much moved back.

Maybe I am bi-polar, idk, I don't feel like it but whenever I have a free day and no structure I feel lost in my own consciousness.  Sometimes I even feel like I have legit gone insane.  THEN I go back to work and have structure and I feel normal again.  It's such a weird sensation, I'm just not sure how to handle it.  This has happened on occasion for some time, but it's exponentially expanded since I have been working full time and I have nothing to do on the weekends.  The mindset has been to just make it through those times, and I have outlets to hang out with friends or do stuff.  The issue is when I get 'no' answers when everyone is busy.

When I was 16 I picked up all my crap and moved 800 miles, after telling about 3 people.  I only told these people because I felt close to them.  I feel like that a lot these days.  I don't think that would solve any of my issues but in theory they do get solved.  I have these thoughts almost every Sunday and then by 9AM Monday morning they are all gone.  This is the kind of shitty consciousness stuff that I deal with on a daily/weekly basis.

I'm not looking for any kind of advice or guidance, I just feel better sharing and feel comfortable sharing under my own name than in the dreaded #1Thread name tonight.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2017, 10:50:38 PM »
do you have a job offer or something? the kc paragraph seems to be missing something.

if you weren't looking for any advice, posting about it is the wrong COA

also mhk to kc is hardly long distance, especially when you consider the scale of the entire observable universe

prepare yourself to receive advice

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2017, 10:51:04 PM »
advice 1

wear the same outfit every day

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2017, 10:51:36 PM »
advice 2

wake up NLT 5AM and go to the gym before work every day

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2017, 10:52:29 PM »
advice 3

propose to that girl before the end of the week

The Big Train

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2017, 10:53:08 PM »
do you have a job offer or something? the kc paragraph seems to be missing something.

if you weren't looking for any advice, posting about it is the wrong COA

also mhk to kc is hardly long distance, especially when you consider the scale of the entire observable universe

prepare yourself to receive advice

No job offer because I haven't applied for any jobs.

Just sharing stuff is enough to take a edge off.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2017, 10:54:07 PM »
I'm always around if you want to have a more personal conversation. Just drop me a pm.

Also KC is hardly long distance. I dated someone in Peoria, Ill. It's amazing what can be done with video chats, videos, etc. It is less than ideal, but is only temporary.

The Big Train

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »
advice 3

I legit would, never felt this way before. She doesn't realize yet how much I am her type tho. Without sounding weird that's about the best way I can put it.

The Big Train

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2017, 11:05:15 PM »
I'm always around if you want to have a more personal conversation. Just drop me a pm.

Also KC is hardly long distance. I dated someone in Peoria, Ill. It's amazing what can be done with video chats, videos, etc. It is less than ideal, but is only temporary.

I have done it in the past, so for sure if I need it I will in the future.  :thumbs:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »
advice 3

I legit would, never felt this way before. She doesn't realize yet how much I am her type tho. Without sounding weird that's about the best way I can put it.

Congrats  :D

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »

I have done it in the past, so for sure if I need it I will in the future.  :thumbs:
:thumbs:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2017, 11:45:54 PM »
advice 4

do you have any hobbies?