Author Topic: Self consciousness  (Read 5769 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Self consciousness
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
Best stunted post yet.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 06:25:18 AM »
Life is hell.  Life is chaos.  Life is evil.  Man can create nirvana on earth sometimes in his own space, but usually at the expense of others.  What we accomplish in material wealth is vanity, not worth anything to us when dead.  Helping better the lives of others now is the only earthly pursuit with meaning and anidote the forces seeking to destroy us.  My advice put your life in the hands of Jesus, help others, and enjoy and love your family, friends and neighbors.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2016, 08:50:48 AM »
I want to cyber bully this thread with the fury of 1000 teens but I meditated instead and became the oneness of all creation and time.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2016, 11:03:57 AM »
but mostly i meditate for peak alpha performance.

:D
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2016, 05:55:24 PM »
I didn't know Choo Choo was the smartest guy on this blog. I still don't, but I also didn't know in the past.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2016, 05:56:13 PM »

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 06:10:55 PM »
God, I love those.  It's so weird

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 07:41:24 AM »
I didn't know Choo Choo was the smartest guy on this blog. I still don't, but I also didn't know in the past.

:D

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2016, 12:38:29 PM »
christmas light time is getting closer

v. good setting, set, not so sure about.

The Big Train

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2016, 11:10:12 PM »
I recently watched a bunch of stuff on the mind and also a bunch of space stuff.  The space stuff was about black holes.  Apparently there are 100 million of them just in our galaxy.  They move about the galaxy and spin at an incredible rate.

What if one hit the earth?  What happens to us?  We obviously die and civilization is over, but what then?  Does the soul live on?  Does it get sucked into the black hole too, since nothing can escape once past the event horizon?  Does God pull us out of this fate?  What about the souls that have gone 'UP' before the black hole got here?

With recently brain studies how can stimulation recreate a personality?  There was a guy that was in a car wreck and his family didn't even recognize him after it.  They called him Brian 2, because it was so different from the original one.  How do you explain the soul and your conscienceness if it can change because of a physical accident?  Isn't it eternal?  Why would God make it change?  Punishing the misfortunate?  This isn't the Hebrew bible time, this is after Christ.  He isn't supposed to be like that now.

All of this and more get pondered in my head all the time.  This kind of self conscienceness is a step to higher realms and deeper understanding.  If you can't imagine and think outside the box, how can we ever solve complex problems?  Cohering to the norm and the accepted has prevented us from moving on in the past.  Don't prohibit your self conscience from expanding your word.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2016, 11:14:34 PM »
 :dunno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2016, 11:14:48 PM »
A soul can escape a black hole, assuming it has zero mass.

The Big Train

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2016, 11:24:03 PM »
A soul can escape a black hole, assuming it has zero mass.

The few studies that have been done say it does have mass.  So what then?

The Big Train

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2016, 11:24:27 PM »
:dunno:

What legal impact does what I said have?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2016, 11:28:53 PM »
The soul weighs 21 grams fyi

The Big Train

Self consciousness
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2016, 11:57:59 PM »
The mind is the most powerful thing on earth.  Not mine, but someone's, no supercomputer on earth can surpass its complexity.  Yes, math is surpassed, but currently the mind is king.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2016, 12:10:54 AM »
The soul weighs 21 grams fyi

Yea, that was pretty thoroughly debunked iirc.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Self consciousness
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2016, 12:15:29 AM »
Also, I didn't think physicists believe in any real possibility of us colliding with a black hole. Our galaxy orbits around a center (supposedly a very large black hole), and the universe in general is all moving apart.

The Big Train

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2016, 12:23:32 AM »
Also, I didn't think physicists believe in any real possibility of us colliding with a black hole. Our galaxy orbits around a center (supposedly a very large black hole), and the universe in general is all moving apart.

Obviously you know nothing about space and time.  Second, all the planets in our solar system revolve around our sun(which is a star).  Third, we revolve around our super massive black hole, on the outside of our galaxy. 

Our galaxy is a part of a philament of many galaxies that create our universe.  Of which we have no idea about a billion different things.

So before you spout your mouth off again, how about you go back to school, or whatever, and learn some rough ridin' cosmology before ever rough ridin' talking about the universe again. You rough ridin' child. 

The Big Train

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2016, 12:26:04 AM »
I forgot about this extra thing, because I was focused around your rough ridin' stupidity. 

But actual physicists say there are 100 million black holes in just our galaxy.  So just to be certain, don't ever rough ridin' talk about this ever again Catastrophe.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2016, 12:27:59 AM »
When Matthew McConaughey went into a black hole, he ended up saving all mankind.

The Big Train

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2016, 12:32:29 AM »
When Matthew McConaughey went into a black hole, he ended up saving all mankind.

This is totally plausible, in the real of the self conscience subconscious.  Yet the probability of it happening in our reality is slim to none.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2016, 12:39:31 AM »
'lated

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2016, 01:04:25 AM »

Obviously you know nothing about space and time.  Second, all the planets in our solar system revolve around our sun(which is a star).  Third, we revolve around our super massive black hole, on the outside of our galaxy. 

Our galaxy is a part of a philament of many galaxies that create our universe.  Of which we have no idea about a billion different things.

So before you spout your mouth off again, how about you go back to school, or whatever, and learn some rough ridin' cosmology before ever rough ridin' talking about the universe again. You rough ridin' child.

Might wanna pump the brakes there, buddy.  I think you're forgetting that the Sun accounts for 99.8% of the mass of the Solar System, and the vast majority of the Sun itself is made of hydrogen.  Also, the Sun (as well as the vast majority of all matter in the universe) is a plasma.

How embarrassing for you.

The Big Train

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 01:13:39 AM »

Might wanna pump the brakes there, buddy.  I think you're forgetting that the Sun accounts for 99.8% of the mass of the Solar System, and the vast majority of the Sun itself is made of hydrogen.  Also, the Sun (as well as the vast majority of all matter in the universe) is a plasma.

How embarrassing for you.

What?  What does that have to do with anything related to a black hole?  Who gives a eff what anything is made of if a rough ridin' black hole sweeps by?  Nobody. That's who.

I mean :lol: at this person