Author Topic: Yikes  (Read 15111 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Yikes
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 06:22:34 AM »
Yea,  and I'm thinking in this case,  the shooting started and the other  pos thief shot his accomplice accidentally.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 06:36:17 AM »
#Life..... sentence

EMAW

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 08:48:46 AM »
There should be a good opportunity for a "bailed out" reference at some point.  Don't buy your redneck wear at this guy's shop.

https://twitter.com/Joshua_Kinder/status/770124407616507905

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 09:46:04 AM »
so two other guys were arrested last week and charged with the actual murder and robbery.

Sams maybe knew of the plan, or helped them get away and clean up?

Offline Mr_BONES

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 10:09:05 AM »
#Not4Life

:flush:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 11:34:12 AM »
Gonna guess Sams is kinda like The Wolf in this one.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 12:25:44 PM »
If he's charged with only accessory after the fact stuff, I doubt he was likely anywhere near the scene of the crime. Maybe tried to help cover it up or hide people / evidence. Still obviously serious stuff.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 12:28:22 PM »
Sad.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 03:43:04 PM »
 :frown:

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 08:36:44 PM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2016, 09:41:16 PM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 11:20:14 PM »
So, if Daniel would've been switched to WR in Manhattan, does any of this ever happen? eff man, just eff.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2016, 11:21:38 PM »
So, if Daniel would've been switched to WR in Manhattan, does any of this ever happen? eff man, just eff.

You mean if he stays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2016, 12:19:59 AM »
Against popular opinion, I don't give a crap. Either he's somewhat innocent and he can tell the truth and get off [what i glhope happens] or he's legit guilty and screw him.

I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 12:25:04 AM »
Against popular opinion, I don't give a crap. Either he's somewhat innocent and he can tell the truth and get off [what i glhope happens] or he's legit guilty and screw him.

I have parsed this paragraph for hidden meaning and was able to deduce that you actually do give a crap.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2016, 01:01:14 AM »

I have parsed this paragraph for hidden meaning and was able to deduce that you actually do give a crap.

The fresh take of "if he's guilty of accessory to burglary and murder then I'll shun him but if he's innocent I'll embrace him." I admire the chiefs stance.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2016, 01:25:53 AM »

The fresh take of "if he's guilty of accessory to burglary and murder then I'll shun him but if he's innocent I'll embrace him." I admire the chiefs stance.
vs the "i feel sad for #life" sentiment?

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 10:41:14 AM »
I think the only acceptable sentiment should be disappointment with the media/fans/hayseeds at jumping to the conclusion that Sams is guilty of anything just because he got charged with something.  Do you know how stupid low the bar is for the cops to lob a charge like that at someone?  Then the whole world starts throwing a mugshot around like he's already been found guilty of something.  Its rough ridin' bullshit.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2016, 10:44:59 AM »
We do the exact same thing whenever an opposing player (KU bball for example) gets charged with something.  :confused:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2016, 10:45:20 AM »
I think it was the last act of This American Life this week that talked about strict sentencing in some parishes in LA.  They gave an example of a 14y/o that broke into the house of someone he knew, didn't see or threaten anyone, drank a pepsi, ate a hot pocket, left, and got convicted and sentenced for 20 yrs or something super ridic like that.

I hope Sams didn't do anything and I hope he doesn't get some ungodly long stupid sentence.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 10:54:24 AM »
He's still in the same spot, and there's still no case filed against him.  I know Louisiana's weird, but that's a long time to be held in jail based on a cop arrest and not have actually been charged with anything in a court.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
We do the exact same thing whenever an opposing player (KU bball for example) gets charged with something.  :confused:
Well thats because they are squawks of low moral standing, duh.

But in seriousness, flashing this stuff around concerning other fanbases/teams is materially different than putting our own cats on blast based on something as flimsy as a Lake Charles accusal.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2016, 12:14:15 PM »
I think the only acceptable sentiment should be disappointment with the media/fans/hayseeds at jumping to the conclusion that Sams is guilty of anything just because he got charged with something.  Do you know how stupid low the bar is for the cops to lob a charge like that at someone?  Then the whole world starts throwing a mugshot around like he's already been found guilty of something.  Its rough ridin' bullshit.
I agree. I have beem put on blast a few times for being arrested. Sometimes the charges stuck, sometimes not. It's shitty that such matters seem to get put out with a presumption of guilt. Those I guess they are just reporting, and it is we the public that interpret such things our own way. I just wish that convictions and trials were reported not arrests. It's super awkward to go to work after missing a day due to an arrest thwt never lead to charges and should have never happened.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2016, 12:17:32 PM »
I played NCAA 14 last night.. He will always be our last starter for an NCAA football game.... unless of course they someday start making them again

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2016, 12:32:44 PM »
Very basic googling of louisiana criminal procedure indicates there's nothing that different from anywhere else.  Our guy should've had an initial appearance w/in 72 hours of arrest, at which that bond amount would've been argued.  And if the state's gonna take a bunch of time to file a case, Sams should def be getting his bond lowered.

http://lpdb.la.gov/Advocating%20for%20Clients/Materials/txtfiles/pdf/Know%20Your%20Rights%20Guide.pdf

http://www.kirkpiccione.com/faqs/#charged-after-arrest

http://www.kirkpiccione.com/faqs/#entitled-to-bail