Author Topic: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24478 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: April 05, 2017, 04:57:28 PM »
It's amazing what liberals get upset about. Mike Pence won't eat dinner alone with a woman - "he's a mysoginist jeopardizing women's careers!" Bill Clinton sexually assaults any intern within cigar distance.... "It's just sex!"

What the hell? You people have lost your everloving minds.

Yeah the people who are actually upset about this are off base.  I just think he is a awkward freak who should be dismissed

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2017, 08:18:02 PM »
It's amazing what liberals get upset about. Mike Pence won't eat dinner alone with a woman - "he's a mysoginist jeopardizing women's careers!" Bill Clinton sexually assaults any intern within cigar distance.... "It's just sex!"

i don't know if you are aware, sir, or a fan of trump/pence but trump once bragged abt grabbing women by the "pussy." it made the news last fall. some folks still voted for him anyway.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2017, 08:29:46 PM »
Btw, whoever said KSUWildcats practices this same thing totally nailed it.

I know another super religious guy that does this. I feel bad for him that all women are sexual objects 24/7 to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »
i don't really feel bad for a weirdo like that.  i do feel bad for the women he can't stop eyefucking though.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2017, 08:33:12 PM »
Obviously feel bad for women that these sick freaks interact with. Can't help but feel bad for the men, too, though. Their parents screwed them up or something.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2017, 09:37:18 PM »
Didn't wacky have a thread about how he thought eating lunch with a female coworker was nuts or something?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2017, 11:00:31 PM »

i don't know if you are aware, sir, or a fan of trump/pence but trump once bragged abt grabbing women by the "pussy." it made the news last fall. some folks still voted for him anyway.

The Trump voters aren't the people losing their crap over Mike Pence, so what's your point?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2017, 08:58:34 AM »
he never eats alone with a woman and he won't attend events where alcohol is served and women will be present without his wife.

I mean, if you can't call someone a weirdo for that I am not sure what happened to free speech.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2017, 09:26:46 AM »
Just so I'm clear.... any comments about the ridiculousness of Pence inability to control sexual urges equals "losing their crap", right?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2017, 09:34:09 AM »
Just so I'm clear.... any comments about the ridiculousness of Pence inability to control sexual urges equals "losing their crap", right?
At least he works on it, unlike your guys's glorified filly blaster Bill Clinton.  ;)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
I think you guys are intentionally misrepresenting what this practice is all about, but whatever. Carry on.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2017, 09:50:34 AM »
I think you guys are intentionally misrepresenting what this practice is all about, but whatever. Carry on.

go on...

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2017, 10:07:30 AM »
I mean, there is obviously two components.  First is avoiding any appearance of impropriety, regardless of how Pence feels.  He's basically saying to his wife (and the American public by now), I will give you zero reason to believe I am being unfaithful.  Second, you don't have to infer he's concerned about ripping off his clothes when he's alone with another female.  Affairs in real life don't work like that.  They start with building a personal relationship and then increasingly confiding/building an intimate relationship with another person rather than your spouse.

It is also funny how several people have rushed to judge Pence for objectifying women, when they don't even consider that maybe Pence's concern is that women might try to jump in the pants of a silver fox like Pence and he does not want to tempt them. So maybe you should just stop and think about who is actually viewing women as purely sexual objects here.  :Wha:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2017, 10:10:53 AM »
I mean, there is obviously two components.  First is avoiding any appearance of impropriety, regardless of how Pence feels.  He's basically saying to his wife (and the American public by now), I will give you zero reason to believe I am being unfaithful.  Second, you don't have to infer he's concerned about ripping off his clothes when he's alone with another female.  Affairs in real life don't work like that.  They start with building a personal relationship and then increasingly confiding/building an intimate relationship with another person rather than your spouse.

It is also funny how several people have rushed to judge Pence for objectifying women, when they don't even consider that maybe Pence's concern is that women might try to jump in the pants of a silver fox like Pence and he does not want to tempt them. So maybe you should just stop and think about who is actually viewing women as purely sexual objects here.  :Wha:

Pretty sure I acknowledged this when I said...
So all women want to eff him and if he drinks then he wants to eff all women.

ALSO....What is Pence doing to assure his wife that he isn't having any special bonding with other men?????

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2017, 10:13:37 AM »
Didn't wacky have a thread about how he thought eating lunch with a female coworker was nuts or something?
No thread, dumbass. I think it's weird to be married tho and plan lunches/dinners with other females away from work for fun. Of course there's exceptions. Mrs. Wacky's best friend from childhood is a dude and I probably have two girlfriends that I know who it wouldn't be weird with. If it's a casual person you barely know tho, it's rough ridin' weird.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2017, 10:14:52 AM »
Obviously feel bad for women that these sick freaks interact with. Can't help but feel bad for the men, too, though. Their parents screwed them up or something.

Speaking of parents rough ridin' ppl up, what gargoyles did you come from?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2017, 10:15:42 AM »
No thread, dumbass. I think it's weird to be married tho and plan lunches/dinners with other females away from work for fun. Of course there's exceptions. Mrs. Wacky's best friend from childhood is a dude and I probably have two girlfriends that I know who it wouldn't be weird with. If it's a casual person you barely know tho, it's rough ridin' weird.

So you can't be friends with women (except for 2) and not want to eff them?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
I can dumbass, but I prefer group settings with friends anyways. This has nothing to do with coworkers. It's the casual person you just met. I know ppl who do this and it's rough ridin' weird. If Mrs. Wacky met some dude at church or something and went to dinner with him, I would think that's rough ridin' weird.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2017, 10:19:41 AM »
That's not what any of this is about, fanning. This is specifically about business meetings.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2017, 10:20:41 AM »
That's not what any of this is about, fanning. This is specifically about business meetings.

Well Mocat put words in my mouth, so here we are dummy.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »

Pretty sure I acknowledged this when I said...
So all women want to eff him and if he drinks then he wants to eff all women.

ALSO....What is Pence doing to assure his wife that he isn't having any special bonding with other men?????

1. I was responding more to the people accusing Pence of objectifying women. He could just as easily be objectifying himself.

2. Pence and his wife probably don't believe sexual attraction to the same sex is even a real thing, so there is probably no concern there. But if there were, then yes, I'd expect the same rules would apply.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2017, 10:24:01 AM »
There is one girl I would lunch with but she's pretty hot and no way my wife would be cool with it.  Like she would pretend to be cool but inside she would be picturing herself kicking me in the balls really hard.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 06, 2017, 10:24:48 AM »
So, ala Pence, I don't lunch with her solo.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 06, 2017, 10:27:07 AM »

So you can't be friends with women (except for 2) and not want to eff them?
Also, on top of this, what if you have mumped said friends in the past, but ended up being just really good friends? Should my wife be cool with me going to lunch with them by myself? She would be because I've never cheated before, but deep down inside she'd probably hate it. I respect her feelings enough to stay away from that situation. It's about respecting your partner and nothing else.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2017, 10:53:26 AM »
There is one girl I would lunch with but she's pretty hot and no way my wife would be cool with it.  Like she would pretend to be cool but inside she would be picturing herself kicking me in the balls really hard.

So your wife is ok with you lunching with ugly women only.