Author Topic: Baylor football is hurting (no rape stuff here plz)  (Read 27731 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Baylor football is hurting (no rape stuff here plz)
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2017, 08:21:05 PM »
Trading Baylor for Colorado St would be like trading in a '77 Lincoln Continental for a 2015 Dodge Neon

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2017, 08:33:49 PM »
I think we can all agree that Baylor needs to go without taking about replacing them with a piece of crap garbage program like CSU
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2017, 08:42:01 PM »
Trading Baylor for Colorado St would be like trading in a '77 Lincoln Continental for a 2015 Dodge Neon

i see where you're going but the one problem with this logic is that 1977 lincoln continentals are fracking dope
http://jalopnik.com/268723/1977-lincoln-continental

baylor is not

no idea about 2015 neons
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2017, 11:38:39 AM »
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/13089

Quote from: baylorfan59
My backup team?....... Where ever Briles ends up coaching...
His brand of coaching style was fearless and aggressive

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2017, 11:43:18 AM »
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/13089

Probably Penn St. where my dad went.

We really know how to pick em in this family.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2017, 12:58:16 PM »
Man, that Baylor bbs is bad

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2017, 01:35:58 PM »
Live bands and dancing?  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Missouriscribe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2017, 03:35:36 PM »
hoping I can watch every one of Baylor's huge, embarrassing failures this season.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2017, 05:08:32 PM »
Quote from: PartyBear
If we did what OU did handled things in private announced Briles retirement and named KBriles as HC with the Briles staff, we would nt have skipped much of a beat like Just as OU.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2017, 05:13:56 PM »
Know who I feel bad for in their fanbase? Li'l Baylor kids. Li'l Bears who just found out what football is and they think the Bears are the best team on Earth and green is their favorite color and they can't understand anymore why they aren't good like they used to be. Know who else I feel bad for in that fanbase? No one.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TheTruth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »
Watched part of their game last night. They are a shell of what they were, talent wise.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2017, 05:28:23 PM »
Watched part of their game last night. They are a shell of what they were, talent wise.

Dang, you mean to tell me the team who lost two consecutive home games to Liberty and UTSA is a shell of what they were, talent wise, from when they were winning 11 games a season and finishing in the Top 10?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TheTruth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2017, 05:35:16 PM »
I know, right?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2017, 05:55:13 PM »
Oh man. Duke is gonnna beat them by 40 :lol:

I legitimately think they might lose to KU. Game's in Lawrence, and you don't just walk into that setting and cruise out of there with a W. Buzzsaw City.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2017, 05:55:51 PM »

Dang, you mean to tell me the team who lost two consecutive home games to Liberty and UTSA is a shell of what they were, talent wise, from when they were winning 11 games a season and finishing in the Top 10?

I feel kinda bad for the sweet old ladies who graduated from Baylor in the 60s and 70s and don't use the internet or read the paper, yet every Saturday from Sept to Dec they're faithfully glued to the TV rooting for their dear alma mater. I know a few of them, and this has absolutely crushed their spirits. They did nothing to deserve this, but yeah, dems the berries...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 06:08:06 PM »

I feel kinda bad for the sweet old ladies who graduated from Baylor in the 60s and 70s and don't use the internet or read the paper, yet every Saturday from Sept to Dec they're faithfully glued to the TV rooting for their dear alma mater. I know a few of them, and this has absolutely crushed their spirits. They did nothing to deserve this, but yeah, dems the berries...

Spracne, we all know you're a JHawking fan in Texas.  But damn, take it easy on skinben with the sarcasm.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2017, 07:24:43 PM »
I'm legit surprised that Baylor is so bad. I thought they had enough talent on the two deep to be a bowl team. Rhule is a good coach and I think they'll be a competitive team, and that they'll be a bowl team sooner rather than later, but I sure was wrong about this season

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2017, 07:32:08 PM »
It really is hard to understand how badly Baylor has looked compared to the teams they've played thus far.  I will legitimately be interested to see the Baylor/KU game.  I do not see either of those teams beating another Big 12 team this season.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2017, 09:22:42 PM »
I'm legit surprised that Baylor is so bad. I thought they had enough talent on the two deep to be a bowl team. Rhule is a good coach and I think they'll be a competitive team, and that they'll be a bowl team sooner rather than later, but I sure was wrong about this season

I think it will be tough for them to acquire talent if they require Rhule to make the university mission and mores part of the recruitment process. They're the second most conservative university in the FBS but don't have the benefits that BYU has. It's also worth noting that BYU, under Bronco Mendenhall, had very similar issues that Baylor had under Briles. He took a lateral move away from his alma mater because he had to clean it up.

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2017, 09:50:19 PM »
kinda feel bad for chip and joanna and all their 9 little kids that always wear baylor crap

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2017, 09:52:56 PM »
If Rhule won 10 games at Temple, I'm sure he can win 5 at Bailor
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2017, 08:05:12 AM »

I think it will be tough for them to acquire talent if they require Rhule to make the university mission and mores part of the recruitment process. They're the second most conservative university in the FBS but don't have the benefits that BYU has. It's also worth noting that BYU, under Bronco Mendenhall, had very similar issues that Baylor had under Briles. He took a lateral move away from his alma mater because he had to clean it up.
I think they'll only keep that up for at most one more year before they tell him to recruit however he sees fit as long as they aren't rapists.