Author Topic: smoke your cigars...european realignment edition  (Read 41578 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: smoke your cigars...european realignment edition
« Reply #375 on: December 03, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »
Bolton - If Trump is re-elected he is going full isolationist and dumping on NATO

Macron -  :sdeek: maybe we need to do something

Dax -  :curse: :curse: :curse: libbot libbot  :curse: :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 03, 2019, 11:21:55 AM »
Lol

Just a shame I’ve already added Bolton to the list of people LibBots believe 1000%

Again LibBots wanted the US to go to war against Turkey. 

Meanwhile Angie Merkel finances Vlad Putin’s weapons programs and ensures pipelines bypass other NATO partners.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 03, 2019, 11:26:26 AM »
lol at dax thinking Turkey was going to legit to attack US forces to go after the Kurds.  Also that it was a libbot backed strategy and not bipartisan. Trumpers going to trump

I find Bolton's policies loathsome but that doesn't make him a liar.  Certainly more credible than Trump, who has lied so many times even Hannity has stopped defending it.  Amazing that all of these Republicans with years of Republican service are turning out to be liars once Trump gets to the White House.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 03, 2019, 11:26:46 AM »
i would be interrested to hear the insight that you have that you feel may be more legitimate than that of Bolton

believe him or don't just seems like the former national security advisor might have his finger a little closer to the pulse than sonofepochtimes

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2019, 11:27:57 AM »
I wonder why the list of people LibBots are able to choose to believe over Trump is so damn long.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erdogan repeatedly said that that the Syrian (Turkish border) operation was going to happen no matter what.   As I've said before, the fundamental idiocy and lack of knowledge about the Kurdish-Turkish situation as exhibited by LibBot Nation was absolutely incredible and amaze.   Not to mention the fundamental inability of LibBot Nation to admit that the United States never had any business being in Syria . . . ever, it was the war mongers Obama-Clinton that put us there (I'll leave out the destruction of Libya for this conversation). 

NATO costs the U.S. $26 billion dollars a year in direct spending either via the direct funding of NATO itself coupled with the U.S. military bases in NATO countries.   What isn't calculated is the billions spent to ensure the U.S. has the ability to rapidly respond to support NATO because the piss ant underfunded in theater countries in NATO still either grudgingly or fail entirely to live up to the GDP expenditure mandates.

Not a penny spent by NATO countries, other than the U.S. to support Ukraine in terms of lethal aid while Angie Merkel essentially funds the Russian military with her Germanic-Russo only pipelines (how positively Molotov–Ribbentrop).

Now LibBots support Mac talking crap, a guy who is the leader of a country who wouldn't even fully commit to NATO and still picks and chooses what it will or won't support. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2019, 11:44:40 AM »
Post it again grandax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 03, 2019, 11:45:23 AM »
Post it again grandax

Here comes the the avalanche of tapouts as expected.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 03, 2019, 11:48:02 AM »
believing erdogan would attack US forces is absolute lunacy, but if it is what it takes to back Trump, dax is in!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2019, 12:00:10 PM »
believing erdogan would attack US forces is absolute lunacy, but if it is what it takes to back Trump, dax is in!

There was less than 1000 U.S. forces in the area.

Easily avoided.

Good move to continue to alienate Turkey according to LibBots.   So dumb.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2019, 12:12:42 PM »

My grandma is really old and has bad dementia and when I go to visit her my aunt will correct anything my grandma says that is a little nonsensical or just didn't happen and it makes my grandma embarrassed and angry. My dad and I will just let it roll because she has no real idea what she's saying and will forget in 20 seconds anyway. I'm wondering if gE just needs to take that approach with our own collective grandax.  :th_twocents:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 03, 2019, 12:14:34 PM »

My grandma is really old and has bad dementia and when I go to visit her my aunt will correct anything my grandma says that is a little nonsensical or just didn't happen and it makes my grandma embarrassed and angry. My dad and I will just let it roll because she has no real idea what she's saying and will forget in 20 seconds anyway. I'm wondering if gE just needs to take that approach with our own grandax.  :th_twocents:

I simply read what the man said (repeatedly).   I know you really all raged  :curse: up right now because your party establishment never wants to listen to people such as yourself, but please try and calm down.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 03, 2019, 01:45:35 PM »

Erdogan repeatedly said that that the Syrian (Turkish border) operation was going to happen no matter what.   As I've said before, the fundamental idiocy and lack of knowledge about the Kurdish-Turkish situation as exhibited by LibBot Nation was absolutely incredible and amaze.   Not to mention the fundamental inability of LibBot Nation to admit that the United States never had any business being in Syria . . . ever, it was the war mongers Obama-Clinton that put us there (I'll leave out the destruction of Libya for this conversation). 

NATO costs the U.S. $26 billion dollars a year in direct spending either via the direct funding of NATO itself coupled with the U.S. military bases in NATO countries.   What isn't calculated is the billions spent to ensure the U.S. has the ability to rapidly respond to support NATO because the piss ant underfunded in theater countries in NATO still either grudgingly or fail entirely to live up to the GDP expenditure mandates.

Not a penny spent by NATO countries, other than the U.S. to support Ukraine in terms of lethal aid while Angie Merkel essentially funds the Russian military with her Germanic-Russo only pipelines (how positively Molotov–Ribbentrop).

Now LibBots support Mac talking crap, a guy who is the leader of a country who wouldn't even fully commit to NATO and still picks and chooses what it will or won't support.

:dunno:

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.  The EU has furthermore donated 40 unarmoured and 44 armoured vehicles, 35 trauma kits and provided training,” another EU fact sheet says.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-wrong-on-european-aid-to-ukraine/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 03, 2019, 02:04:22 PM »

This is the point he needs to drop.  It is so rough ridin' dumb it undermines his decent points about the Nato free-loaders.  No way turkey risks a single scratch on an american soldier.  My crap it is so dumb its hard to type

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 03, 2019, 02:24:14 PM »

This is the point he needs to drop.  It is so rough ridin' dumb it undermines his decent points about the Nato free-loaders.  No way turkey risks a single scratch on an american soldier.  My crap it is so dumb its hard to type

:lol: 

Turkey was willing to risk complete disenfranchisement from NATO in buying the S-400 (because the previous administration wouldn't sell them our good stuff) do you think they really care if they might hurt some American's in an operation they were planning for over a year or more?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2019, 02:25:36 PM »

Turkey was willing to risk complete disenfranchisement from NATO in buying the S-400 (because the previous administration wouldn't sell them our good stuff) do you think they really care if they might hurt some American's in an operation they were planning for over a year or more?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Erdogan doesn't want to face a war where the best case scenario for him is a public execution at the end of it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2019, 02:27:16 PM »

:dunno:

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.  The EU has furthermore donated 40 unarmoured and 44 armoured vehicles, 35 trauma kits and provided training,” another EU fact sheet says.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-wrong-on-european-aid-to-ukraine/

You have trouble reading as always, and outside of maybe transporting some troops and ramming something, the vehicles are the next best thing to worthless if the Russian tanks ever start moving.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2019, 02:27:50 PM »

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Erdogan doesn't want to face a war where the best case scenario for him is a public execution at the end of it.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 13, 2019, 10:25:59 AM »
Brexit

here we go...

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 13, 2019, 10:28:20 AM »
I'm weirdly comforted that the UK is just as mumped up as the US.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 13, 2019, 12:35:30 PM »
I'm weirdly comforted that the UK is just as mumped up as the US.

I'm not. There is nothing good that comes from this stuff and plenty of REALLY bad stuff.

https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/1205524297348976640

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 13, 2019, 01:15:34 PM »
I think there is a pretty decent chance that Scotland ends up independent and the UK goes away.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 13, 2019, 01:35:51 PM »
I think there is a pretty decent chance that Scotland ends up independent and the UK goes away.

that was my initial thought, but i've become convinced that it is a lot less likely than it might appear at first glance.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 13, 2019, 01:51:18 PM »
We'll buy fossil fuels from the chief Untermensch in Moscow, but screw all the Untermensch in the middle (Angie Merkel)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 13, 2019, 02:16:27 PM »
I wish we could join the EU.