Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 248529 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2010, 10:44:50 PM »
For those with the means to have an exorbitantly priced GPC membership, this is a thread that illustrates why they are powertards.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=133552553&sid=889&tid=133552553&style=1

It's a thread comprised of people who have had GPC memberships for 100+ months, who are all collectively learning for the first time how to use the quote function and remarking about how handy it is.

Quite remarkable.

I honestly have no idea why people have a membership there.  They go to the same press conferences and write the same story that Meek will write.  I mean, Rocky Cat and oldfart have great insight and all...

i have a theory. it goes like this...people who sign up/signed up over there really like the legitimacy that the little medalion thing with their months of membership brings them. pay another month, get more respect. "hey dude, i've been around here a long time and i don't like the way you are talking." fitz kicks out people that don't drink the koolaid and they keep watching their medallion months go up. more medallion months=better feeling about themselves. more comradery.

my two katpaks to your five makes me feel inferior.  :frown:

exactly.

etp-

i've made sure that this is a private exchange between just you and me btw. not on the board that everyone else can see. please keep this private exchange just between us. thanks. so here goes... if you transfer 30 dollars to my paypal account, then i will see to it that you get five katpaks and an endzone dive along w/ a sig that says honorary moderator. think about it.

your friend,
daris

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2010, 10:48:13 PM »
For those with the means to have an exorbitantly priced GPC membership, this is a thread that illustrates why they are powertards.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=133552553&sid=889&tid=133552553&style=1

It's a thread comprised of people who have had GPC memberships for 100+ months, who are all collectively learning for the first time how to use the quote function and remarking about how handy it is.

Quite remarkable.

I honestly have no idea why people have a membership there.  They go to the same press conferences and write the same story that Meek will write.  I mean, Rocky Cat and oldfart have great insight and all...

i have a theory. it goes like this...people who sign up/signed up over there really like the legitimacy that the little medalion thing with their months of membership brings them. pay another month, get more respect. "hey dude, i've been around here a long time and i don't like the way you are talking." fitz kicks out people that don't drink the koolaid and they keep watching their medallion months go up. more medallion months=better feeling about themselves. more comradery.

exactly.

etp-

i've made sure that this is a private exchange between just you and me btw. not on the board that everyone else can see. please keep this private exchange just between us. thanks. so here goes... if you transfer 30 dollars to my paypal account, then i will see to it that you get five katpaks and an endzone dive along w/ a sig that says honorary moderator. think about it.

your friend,
daris

what about a picture of the future mrs. etp in a bikini?  :fatty:

:users:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2010, 12:02:55 AM »

Quite remarkable.

exactly.

etp-

your friend,
daris

Done.

Also, you should know that this is all still very private.  I, and I alone have access to read Daris' private PM's (power of attorney, very long story).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2010, 12:22:17 AM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

I haven't been checking in too much over there recently.

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date
Re: hubert Wabash Station 5/3 5:25 PM
Re: How much money is enough? Wabash Station 4/30 2:35 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:27 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:05 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 4:06 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:55 PM
Re: Stay Classy Cubs Fans Wabash Station 4/29 3:17 PM
Re: OT: Off Topic Wabash Station 4/29 3:09 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:16 PM
Re: Per LJ World, KU still sucks Wabash Station 4/29 2:14 PM
Re: No message, for a while..... Wabash Station 4/29 2:11 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:03 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 1:59 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 10:51 AM

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

I am fine with the nerd and maybe even the powerespect accusations.  Both are perspective.

However, not a liar.  I didn't say that I had all together abandoned the place, only stated that I didn't visit there as often as I used to. 

Also, if you think my post about not checking in too often any more is "talking hard", than you will have a very hard time actually poster intimidating anyone, unless you only have to act like an out-of-context douche to PI.  If that is the case, you can PI pretty much anyone on this site.

As for your dumb ass "talking hard" point, if you read most my posts either here or on GPC, you would see that I usually call them like I see them.  Ex: my explanation of the Fitz issue in my first post on this thread.

I am keeping my acct at GPC because they still do come up with info now and again.  If you think that I am trying to distance myself from that board by acting a certain way on this board, you haven't read pretty much anything I have posted here.  I really don't participate in the GPC bashing that takes place here.  Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just keeping my distance so that I don't have douche bags like you attacking at both sites.

Dumb ass.

Cool, I'll add crybaby/pussy to your list.  I hope you dried off your keyboard, it is clear you were in tears when pouring your heart out there.  After reading that I'm convinced you tuck.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2010, 12:29:41 AM »

Quite remarkable.

exactly.

etp-

your friend,
daris

Done.

Also, you should know that this is all still very private.  I, and I alone have access to read Daris' private PM's (power of attorney, very long story).

thx pete. also, thx on the other stuff.

probation!  :combofan:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2010, 07:22:12 AM »

All I want to know is who in the shazbot! dresses this guy?

We were looking at my closet this morning and couldn't find any bowling shirts.  "Where are all the bowling shirts?" has become a household phrase.  And when I tell MamaWabash we don't have any, at first all of our friends think it is really funny but then they're like it's a good joke on me.  Pretty funny.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2010, 07:26:38 AM »
Got this in an "email."   ;)

Good kid.  Great friends.  Girls AND guys.  ;)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2010, 04:19:31 PM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

I haven't been checking in too much over there recently.

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date
Re: hubert Wabash Station 5/3 5:25 PM
Re: How much money is enough? Wabash Station 4/30 2:35 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:27 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:05 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 4:06 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:55 PM
Re: Stay Classy Cubs Fans Wabash Station 4/29 3:17 PM
Re: OT: Off Topic Wabash Station 4/29 3:09 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:16 PM
Re: Per LJ World, KU still sucks Wabash Station 4/29 2:14 PM
Re: No message, for a while..... Wabash Station 4/29 2:11 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:03 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 1:59 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 10:51 AM

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

I am fine with the nerd and maybe even the powerespect accusations.  Both are perspective.

However, not a liar.  I didn't say that I had all together abandoned the place, only stated that I didn't visit there as often as I used to. 

Also, if you think my post about not checking in too often any more is "talking hard", than you will have a very hard time actually poster intimidating anyone, unless you only have to act like an out-of-context douche to PI.  If that is the case, you can PI pretty much anyone on this site.

As for your dumb ass "talking hard" point, if you read most my posts either here or on GPC, you would see that I usually call them like I see them.  Ex: my explanation of the Fitz issue in my first post on this thread.

I am keeping my acct at GPC because they still do come up with info now and again.  If you think that I am trying to distance myself from that board by acting a certain way on this board, you haven't read pretty much anything I have posted here.  I really don't participate in the GPC bashing that takes place here.  Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just keeping my distance so that I don't have douche bags like you attacking at both sites.

Dumb ass.

Cool, I'll add crybaby/pussy to your list.  I hope you dried off your keyboard, it is clear you were in tears when pouring your heart out there.  After reading that I'm convinced you tuck.

This is getting pretty Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »
Lemmy-as-a-booze-merchant update:

DENIED
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:56:39 PM by BigCat »

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2010, 01:45:17 AM »

We were looking at my closet this morning and couldn't find any bowling shirts.  "Where are all the bowling shirts?" has become a household phrase.  And when I tell MamaWabash we don't have any, at first all of our friends think it is really funny but then they're like it's a good joke on me.  Pretty funny.

What's wrong with that shirt?  Kind of an affliction-esque design but still that classic Fitz bowling shirt fit.  :dunno:

Anyone here (girls OR guys, but probably girls) have any experience with his attempt to be the Manhattan Joe Francis?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »

We were looking at my closet this morning and couldn't find any bowling shirts.  "Where are all the bowling shirts?" has become a household phrase.  And when I tell MamaWabash we don't have any, at first all of our friends think it is really funny but then they're like it's a good joke on me.  Pretty funny.

What's wrong with that shirt?  Kind of an affliction-esque design but still that classic Fitz bowling shirt fit.  :dunno:

Anyone here (girls OR guys, but probably girls) have any experience with his attempt to be the Manhattan Joe Francis?

Don't get me wrong, wonderful bowling shirt.  Works great for a pretend television production on the internet or a Bellator MMA Fighting Event at the P&L.  Very versatile.    I'm sure it was rigorously/thoroughly "screen tested".  Just wondering where one goes about picking up one.  Talked to all my friends at the office and none of them had a clue.  Cracked us all up.  Kind of weird.

Kansas Sampler??  Spencer's MTC (Manhattan Town Center)?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 07:25:13 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 06, 2010, 07:36:07 AM »

We were looking at my closet this morning and couldn't find any bowling shirts.  "Where are all the bowling shirts?" has become a household phrase.  And when I tell MamaWabash we don't have any, at first all of our friends think it is really funny but then they're like it's a good joke on me.  Pretty funny.

That shirt has my co-workers and I rolling right now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:18:18 AM by EllToPay »

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 06, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »
How long before the width of his neck surpasses the width of his head?  Or has it already?  Looks like it might be too close to call.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 06, 2010, 08:08:37 AM »
How long before the width of his neck surpasses the width of his head?  Or has it already?  Looks like it might be too close to call.

That's where the foo man chu beard and mustache set comes into play.  Aside from the facial hair there's no real line of demarcation that I can tell between neck and head.  Cracks me up.  Pretty funny.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2010, 09:22:18 AM »
Can someone please make a Fitz soliloquy on that computery movie maker website XtraNorml?  Please include many fun jabs at Mr. Fitz, including that he and Kellis = 2 Boys, 1 Rusty Trombone.  tia.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2010, 10:46:20 AM »
15  :frown:

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »
I don't know if many of you know this about Fitz, but he used to teach a Sports Writing class in the Journalism school that I took several years ago. He was a fun teacher but you could tell the girls (like Kendra Wecker) could kind of mail-it-in and do well.

Well except for the fuglies.
[

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
I don't know if many of you know this about Fitz, but he used to teach a Sports Writing class in the Journalism school that I took several years ago. He was a fun teacher but you could tell the girls (like Kendra Wecker) could kind of mail-it-in and do well.

So Fitz is also down with trannies?  Is Chuck Lubers still in the J-School?  He also was a fat bald creep who let chicks slide.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »

So Fitz is also down with trannies?  Is Chuck Lubers still in the J-School?  He also was a fat bald creep who let chicks slide.

No idea, never had him.
[

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:05 PM »
http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/05/06/lawrence-taylor-arrested-for-rape-in-new-york-according-to-tv-station/

Look, if BP can get away with this oil leak stuff by blaming on a sub contractor, LT can get away with this by blaming the pimp.  It's literally the same thing.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2010, 12:41:23 PM »

So Fitz is also down with trannies? 

I don't think he's down with trannies, I just don't think he has any female gaydar.  Guy probably hits on Deb Patterson.

Offline William Quantrill

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2010, 05:51:40 PM »
I felt this needed to be posted again.....

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2010, 08:40:24 PM »

bump