Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246908 times)

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »
Seeds in the wind?  More like seeds in the Kleenex.  Or sock.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »
I hate on Fitz all day. When I get thirsty from all the hatin, I drink a bottle of Haterade. I even hate Haterade, now that I think about it...hate..hate..hate.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »
Just got back from really important business meetings, and caught up on this thread.  I wish I had read all of this BEFORE my important business meeting.  I would have told the other business men about all of this and we would have been rolling.  Great business men, AND women.  LOL.  Business men and women in the wind.  Great ones.

stunz

« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »
life must be good in the upper 'ville :(

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

I haven't been checking in too much over there recently.

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date
Re: hubert Wabash Station 5/3 5:25 PM
Re: How much money is enough? Wabash Station 4/30 2:35 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:27 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:05 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 4:06 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:55 PM
Re: Stay Classy Cubs Fans Wabash Station 4/29 3:17 PM
Re: OT: Off Topic Wabash Station 4/29 3:09 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:16 PM
Re: Per LJ World, KU still sucks Wabash Station 4/29 2:14 PM
Re: No message, for a while..... Wabash Station 4/29 2:11 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:03 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 1:59 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 10:51 AM

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

I am fine with the nerd and maybe even the powerespect accusations.  Both are perspective.

However, not a liar.  I didn't say that I had all together abandoned the place, only stated that I didn't visit there as often as I used to. 

Also, if you think my post about not checking in too often any more is "talking hard", than you will have a very hard time actually poster intimidating anyone, unless you only have to act like an out-of-context douche to PI.  If that is the case, you can PI pretty much anyone on this site.

As for your dumb ass "talking hard" point, if you read most my posts either here or on GPC, you would see that I usually call them like I see them.  Ex: my explanation of the Fitz issue in my first post on this thread.

I am keeping my acct at GPC because they still do come up with info now and again.  If you think that I am trying to distance myself from that board by acting a certain way on this board, you haven't read pretty much anything I have posted here.  I really don't participate in the GPC bashing that takes place here.  Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just keeping my distance so that I don't have douche bags like you attacking at both sites.

Dumb ass.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »
I would post at GPC all the time if I wasn't blacklisted for calling Fitz's creepy thread very creepy

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »
I would post at GPC all the time if I wasn't blacklisted for calling Fitz's creepy thread very creepy

When are you going to "man up" and take some responsibility here?  Fitz' thread was creepy.  Not VERY creepy.  Just creepy.  You're the one who had to go exaggerate everything and make a big production calling it VERY creepy.  Hater.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »
I am fine with the nerd and maybe even the powerespect accusations.  Both are perspective.

However, not a liar.  I didn't say that I had all together abandoned the place, only stated that I didn't visit there as often as I used to. 

Also, if you think my post about not checking in too often any more is "talking hard", than you will have a very hard time actually poster intimidating anyone, unless you only have to act like an out-of-context douche to PI.  If that is the case, you can PI pretty much anyone on this site.

As for your dumb ass "talking hard" point, if you read most my posts either here or on GPC, you would see that I usually call them like I see them.  Ex: my explanation of the Fitz issue in my first post on this thread.

I am keeping my acct at GPC because they still do come up with info now and again.  If you think that I am trying to distance myself from that board by acting a certain way on this board, you haven't read pretty much anything I have posted here.  I really don't participate in the GPC bashing that takes place here.  Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just keeping my distance so that I don't have douche bags like you attacking at both sites.

Dumb ass.

Thanks for bringing this awesome GPC style posting with you.   Very interesting stuff for all to read.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »
However, not a liar.

you lied about alec burks' recruitment history.  never forgiven, never forgotten.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »
if akj was a good kid, wouldn't she have been able to take care of herself?  i mean, it seems like she should have been a good kid, as she was a hot chick; but, i'm not sure if she is part of a great group, the way she got her panties in a bunch about lemmy getting fresh and assaulting her.  don't get me wrong, ol' lemmy was wrong (not wrong in the sense that he did something wrong, but in the sense that if his life was a message board he'd have gone back and deleted what he did so as not offend hating customers), but you can't blame a guy for trying to express his appreciation for hot chicks.  he's not gay or otherwise weird, for god's sake.  she should have just taken care of herself; but, it seems, she couldn't.

judgement:  hot chick; not good kid.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »
reverse poster intimidation must be executed perfectly to be truly effective.  only time will tell how MakeItRain responds, or if he can.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »
However, not a liar.

you lied about alec burks' recruitment history.  never forgiven, never forgotten.

at worst, guilty of repeating bad journalism.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2010, 06:57:32 PM »
while not necessarily pro cnscasey, i am definitely not anticnscasey. i personally hope he never leaves. he's good for the board. :twocents:

on a side note, if fitz or dscott or anyone from another site ever came over here and said that something i wrote was "very creepy" i would 100% not ban them. 100%. thought would never cross my mind. why do you suppose lil ol goEMAW stevedave got banned? especially since he was a paying member on their site. odd business decision. what if cassidy doesn't get a raise this year due to fitz not liking his very creepy threads being called "very creepy"? hope cassidy doesn't have a wife and kids or anything.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2010, 07:14:05 PM »
I hate on Fitz all day. When I get thirsty from all the hatin, I drink a bottle of Haterade. I even hate Haterade, now that I think about it...hate..hate..hate.

Welcome to the First Annual Player Hater's Ball!!

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »
at worst, guilty of repeating bad journalism.

a chain of lies encircles all liars.  think about it, neuroboy.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
For those with the means to have an exorbitantly priced GPC membership, this is a thread that illustrates why they are powertards.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=133552553&sid=889&tid=133552553&style=1

It's a thread comprised of people who have had GPC memberships for 100+ months, who are all collectively learning for the first time how to use the quote function and remarking about how handy it is.

Quite remarkable.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »
Oh, and because we are on the topic....

Those rough ridin' hayseeds just removed a thread about the 200,000 gallon a day oil catastrophe in the gulf that had about a 100 views and 10 posts, but they are leaving up a thread with 30+ posts and 500 views about the merits of beating your children.

I rough ridin' HATE KSU fans.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »
Oh, and because we are on the topic....

Those fracking hayseeds just removed a thread about the 200,000 gallon a day oil catastrophe in the gulf that had about a 100 views and 10 posts, but they are leaving up a thread with 30+ posts and 500 views about the merits of beating your children.

I fracking HATE KSU fans.

Oopsidoodle....they are turning on him.

ARM58

On full scholarship
Post #1216
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
why was the oil spill talk deleted?   Reply
seems other "ot" topics are still around...

Posted on 5/4 7:22 PM | IP: Logged

ascxiii

Almost on scholarship
Post #508

MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Re: why was the oil spill talk deleted?   Reply
just one of the policies of Tim Fitzgerald Station

Posted on 5/4 7:30 PM | IP: Logged

The42Yardstick

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
<----------------Not elite enough to get more than a passing understanding of WTF is going on in this thread

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2010, 08:39:36 PM »
Got this in an "email."   ;)

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »
For those with the means to have an exorbitantly priced GPC membership, this is a thread that illustrates why they are powertards.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=133552553&sid=889&tid=133552553&style=1

It's a thread comprised of people who have had GPC memberships for 100+ months, who are all collectively learning for the first time how to use the quote function and remarking about how handy it is.

Quite remarkable.
that jdw3018 seems like a real jackass :peek:

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »

Quite remarkable.

I honestly have no idea why people have a membership there.  They go to the same press conferences and write the same story that Meek will write.  I mean, Rocky Cat and oldfart have great insight and all...

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »

Quite remarkable.

I honestly have no idea why people have a membership there.  They go to the same press conferences and write the same story that Meek will write.  I mean, Rocky Cat and oldfart have great insight and all...

I pay for the access to the Rivals network.  Might as well pay for the one who most frequently addresses my interests....though I am rethinking that, actually.  I am more tempted to join Jayhawkslant just for the amusement now.  Anyway, the Rivals network is a very good system of gathering info...it's actually pretty revolutionary.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2010, 10:22:39 PM »

Quite remarkable.

i have a theory. it goes like this...people who sign up/signed up over there really like the legitimacy that the little medalion thing with their months of membership brings them. pay another month, get more respect. "hey dude, i've been around here a long time and i don't like the way you are talking." fitz kicks out people that don't drink the koolaid and they keep watching their medallion months go up. more medallion months=better feeling about themselves. more comradery.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2010, 10:30:11 PM »

Quite remarkable.

I honestly have no idea why people have a membership there.  They go to the same press conferences and write the same story that Meek will write.  I mean, Rocky Cat and oldfart have great insight and all...

i have a theory. it goes like this...people who sign up/signed up over there really like the legitimacy that the little medalion thing with their months of membership brings them. pay another month, get more respect. "hey dude, i've been around here a long time and i don't like the way you are talking." fitz kicks out people that don't drink the koolaid and they keep watching their medallion months go up. more medallion months=better feeling about themselves. more comradery.

my two katpaks to your five makes me feel inferior.  :frown: