Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 248426 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2010, 09:04:50 AM »
good point yoga-like_abana, Mel always knows how i like my drinks.  you might not get along great with Jen but you should give her another chance, she's amazing and wonderful in so many ways.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:09 AM »
Here's a fun pic that the tubby's gals posted on twitter of Carrie, a cute new waitress from Great Bend (English Lit major).  GREAT KID!  They were all LOL about it.  I think she's playing Rock Star or something in this pic.  Awesome kids.  LOL.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:23 AM »
good point yoga-like_abana, Mel always knows how i like my drinks.  you might not get along great with Jen but you should give her another chance, she's amazing and wonderful in so many ways.

yeah. as i said before...they're all great gals. good youngsters. hot chicks too though man and if you don't like HOT CHICKS than my goodness, you must be a weirdo or something.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2010, 09:13:56 AM »

yeah. as i said before...they're all great gals. good youngsters. hot chicks too though man and if you don't like HOT CHICKS than my goodness, you must be a weirdo or something.

Some people cheat on their hands with other hands and it means they are TOOOEEEE TUH LEEE GAY!  AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT??

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2010, 09:17:28 AM »
Whoa guyz, I hear some people (i use that term loosely) from TOS are gettin their pantiez in a bunch over this and so you all should chill cuz it should be all wonderful.  NO HATE!  No one here needz to get their pantiez in a bunch 2.   I love those girlz at Tubbyz because they're all wonderful and beautiful inside-n-out. peace.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2010, 09:23:16 AM »
Guys, here's a quote I wrote down from last night when I went to the passing the torch ceremony for this.

"Every once in a while, someone new comes along to challenge the throne.  With Jordan, it was Kobe and now Lebron.  With Joe Montana it was Tom Brady.  I am a bit sad to relinquish my honor as long-standing AGGIEVILLE CREEPSTER OF THE YEAR, but I am humbled to be dethroned by a creepster whose creep-dentials are so solid that he could overtake even MY horrifically unethical actions.  Ladies and Gentlemen, there's a new kid in town, and I am proud to present to you.....TIM FITZGERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---Dean, of Dean's Liquor
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:32:09 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »
Guys, here's a quote I wrote down from last night when I went to the passing the torch ceremony for this.

"Every once in a while, someone new comes along to challenge the throne.  With Jordan, it was Kobe and now Lebron.  With Joe Montana it was Tom Brady.  I am a bit sad to relinquish my honor as long-standing AGGIEVILLE CREEPSTER OF THE YEAR, but I am humbled to be dethroned by a creepster whose creep-dentials are so solid that he could overtake even MY horrifically unethical actions.  Ladies and Gentlemen, there's a new kid in town, and I am proud to present to you.....TIM FITZGERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---Dean of Dean's Liquour

pfffft  :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »
I learned a valuable lesson today:  Don't ever hire a bad waitress.  Suzy waited on me once about a month ago.  I can't put my finger on it, but she was just not a good waitress.  No good at all.  Since I was looking for a new employee, I decided to take a chance and hire her.  Once she started working for me, I found out that bad waitressing was just the tip of the iceberg.  She was terrible in every way.  Again, it's hard for me to put my finger on it, but I'd say that she was basically just a bad person overall.  Anyway, I had to get rid of her today.  Here's a picture I took of her in the parking lot right after I fired her.  GO CATS!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2010, 09:36:34 AM »
Ya know, sometimes people yell things AFTER I'm already walking away.  Then they make up stories about me choking them out.  Total fabrications, total haterz.  Hey Allie B.  Get me some H8ter AIDS!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2010, 09:47:58 AM »
You guys are all a bunch of jealous haters.

I am kind of confused by his claim of haters yelling at him as he's walking away.  The times I've seen or heard of him being yelled at, he's been nearly horizontal leaned back in his baseline seat at hoops games, or about 8 inches from the yellers' faces in a corner of So Long with no option to be walking away, or ogling his children in Tubby's while sipping on Citron not walking anywhere while Gonzo and the posse rough up the yellers.  :dunno:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2010, 09:49:23 AM »

---Dean, of Dean's Liquour

:lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2010, 09:52:43 AM »
The mac book is down (again).  Had to use the Mrs’, but you guys are going to LOL at this.  She has a ton of hilarious pics with the jen, mel, nik, and allie all pretending to kiss each other.  Those kids.  Just great people.  I’ll upload a few when I get back in later.  I SHOULD HIRE THEM ALL!  Kidding, don’t get your pantiz bunched. LOL.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2010, 09:56:27 AM »

---Dean, of Dean's Liquor

:lol:

:adored:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:30:33 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2010, 09:59:10 AM »
Me and some of the guys here at the office were just talking about how Tubby's should change their name to Chubbys, because we all get chubbies every time we're in there.  Rolling.  Great kids there at Tubby's.  Amirite?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »
The mac book is down (again).  Had to use the Mrs’, but you guys are going to LOL at this.  She has a ton of hilarious pics with the jen, mel, nik, and allie all pretending to kiss each other.  Those kids.  Just great people.  I’ll upload a few when I get back in later.  I SHOULD HIRE THEM ALL!  Kidding, don’t get your pantiz bunched. LOL.

Macs.

Well, Mama and I aren't blessed with kidz so we get very close to many of the wonderful young people, college girls AND guys ;') who come parading through this town's service industry. We count the internet as a blessing we use to objectify them. Most people don't get to experience this because as they too age, get married and have children, move away, grow up, we're here still doing the same thing, masturbating behind the computer to our "screen tests" and scattering our seed into the wind.  Lol.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:05:47 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2010, 10:09:17 AM »
True story:  waz jus chillin' with Mel b/c she came down to the office b/c we were all laughing so hard about all of this mix up and she and her friend were wearing the same outfits.  They looked like twinz, I told her she looked beautiful like she always doez (YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL!).   :-)    Haterz be haterz, some people jus don't get it.

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2010, 10:16:47 AM »

---Dean, of Dean's Liquour

ohnoyoudidnt

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2010, 10:21:14 AM »

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
Hatersz always b hatin'!

We're still rolling about me making a joke on a 19 year old slut that's a great kid. "I will make a joke on you" has turned into a workplace phrase.

Ah, haters, they just can't help themselves. Pretty funny.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:25:46 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2010, 10:30:19 AM »
someone go put up my post on the GPC board.  tia.

Offline Lemmy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2010, 10:39:17 AM »
You are all haters

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2010, 10:44:47 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2010, 10:46:35 AM »
You are all haters

Who are you?  If you're a girl, what are you wearing?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »
Lemmy, what do you roll more?  Pizza dough or figurative rolling at all the haters?